Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) (2562 Views)

Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by MrsDoctor: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
It was a night flight to Abuja and i was so tired. The traffic in lagos as always as been the same and I was exhausted from my job. I had to meet up with this seminar in Abuja the next day and i need to give myself a good rest, anyways i got to the airport after the 3-4hours long hold up. The drive asked for me to increase his money because he didn't expect what happened, i felt stupid to try negotiating with him again; I think it was the stress that just got at me and i said ok to everything. Madam we don reach were the words that woke me from my sleep, "o thank you" i said as i tried taking my phone from my bag. My flight was for 7:40pm, I settled the taxi driver and he left with smiles. After much delay from the airline operators, we boarded and all the normal ceremony and announcements were brief. It hurt me so bad they never apologies for keeping us for so long, "I am sick of all ill treatment form airline companies in Nigeria will they ever change;" this was the out burst from my neighbour on seat 17E, I smiled and told him sir if there is anything we can do about it. We talked for a few minutes before the pressure in the cabin was getting almost unbearable, I could not concentrate on the mag i was going through and my hear were no longer feeling like mine anymore. Soon the pressure became normal and i feel asleep. I think it was few minutes to 9:00pm, suddenly everything began to move and all i could hear was please ma put on your sit belt properly. My hands tremble and its still trembling as i am typing, o my god whats happening. No one could hide their fears i could see the panic and the fear every where, people who i don't think ever prayed from two years back lifted their voices to the heavens in prayer; there was no silence. All i remembered saying was this is not the plan, my dear neighbour held my hand like we ever met and the whole confusion was beyond my explanation. This was death will, anyone escape?
This were my thought, everyone called on the saviour no one left out i mean not a soul. I could hear different confessions and cry for mercy and forgiveness, It just like the movies but this was real. I was sweating as the A.C became a chimney, as I felt i should use the toilet. I opened my eyes i saw my self holding Mr Mat and sweating profusely, He looked at me and said "It is fine my dear, it is fine". Mr Mat told me it like there was a storm and it affected the plane, I realised that was the curse of the dream; tears in my eyes as my heart went out to those that died in plane crash through the years. It's never a lovely experience to lose a loved one to such tragedy, for those that have lost a loved one in plane crash, my heart goes out to you and for those that are afraid of this season, fear not God is with you. Please put me in prayers as i fly back to Lag next week still scared of that experience though it was a dream and not a pleasant one. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Paragraphs please. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by coldsummer: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
name of airline
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by MrsDoctor: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Don't make me call their name please, they apologised and blamed bad weather
coldsummer:
name of airline
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by HARDDON: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
dont take dreams like that lightly, cancel them and every plans of the evul one

You will fulfill all your days on Earth, nothin can cut short your days
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by MrsDoctor: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks dear, Nothing fit short my days o
HARDDON:
dont take dreams like that lightly, cancel them and every plans of the evul one

You will fulfill all your days on Earth, nothin can cut short your days
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by Richy4(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm just Flight within Nigeria and you are dreaming like this. what about if you were traveling from Nigeria to Australia?

That means you will dream 16 times out of the 19hrs journey.

Just calm down sister, death is a meal everyone has to eat one day at the appointed time. unfortunately people don't speaks about it. And I believe no one got funeral insurance in Nigeria because nobody wants to die and therefore do not talk about it.
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by miqos02(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2015
praise God
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by Ama80(f): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2015
MrsDoctor:
It was a night flight to Abuja and i was so tired. The traffic in lagos as always as been the same and I was exhausted from my job. I had to meet up with this seminar in Abuja the next day and i need to give myself a good rest, anyways i got to the airport after the 3-4hours long hold up. The drive asked for me to increase his money because he didn't expect what happened, i felt stupid to try negotiating with him again; I think it was the stress that just got at me and i said ok to everything. Madam we don reach were the words that woke me from my sleep, "o thank you" i said as i tried taking my phone from my bag. My flight was for 7:40pm, I settled the taxi driver and he left with smiles. After much delay from the airline operators, we boarded and all the normal ceremony and announcements were brief. It hurt me so bad they never apologies for keeping us for so long, "I am sick of all ill treatment form airline companies in Nigeria will they ever change;" this was the out burst from my neighbour on seat 17E, I smiled and told him sir if there is anything we can do about it. We talked for a few minutes before the pressure in the cabin was getting almost unbearable, I could not concentrate on the mag i was going through and my hear were no longer feeling like mine anymore. Soon the pressure became normal and i feel asleep. I think it was few minutes to 9:00pm, suddenly everything began to move and all i could hear was please ma put on your sit belt properly. My hands tremble and its still trembling as i am typing, o my god whats happening. No one could hide their fears i could see the panic and the fear every where, people who i don't think ever prayed from two years back lifted their voices to the heavens in prayer; there was no silence. All i remembered saying was this is not the plan, my dear neighbour held my hand like we ever met and the whole confusion was beyond my explanation. This was death will, anyone escape?
This were my thought, everyone called on the saviour no one left out i mean not a soul. I could hear different confessions and cry for mercy and forgiveness, It just like the movies but this was real. I was sweating as the A.C became a chimney, as I felt i should use the toilet. I opened my eyes i saw my self holding Mr Mat and sweating profusely, He looked at me and said "It is fine my dear, it is fine". Mr Mat told me it like there was a storm and it affected the plane, I realised that was the curse of the dream; tears in my eyes as my heart went out to those that died in plane crash through the years. It's never a lovely experience to lose a loved one to such tragedy, for those that have lost a loved one in plane crash, my heart goes out to you and for those that are afraid of this season, fear not God is with you. Please put me in prayers as i fly back to Lag next week still scared of that experience though it was a dream and not a pleasant one. Thanks for reading.
ds got me confused.was it a dream or reality.
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by prettyjo(f): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2015
dream kwa
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by flyca: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Dream or reality?
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by Swissheart(f): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Oh dear.....last flight to abuja comes to mind..... cheesy
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by tishbite709(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: I Survived A Plane Crash. (pics) by Handsomebeing(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
My experience was on my way back from Imo to Lagos. First it was bad weather. Secondly, plane couldn't land and had to hover without success after 2 tries. Had to fly us to ABJ. Got into another plane n finally landed in Lagos. This was in February 2012. Just got a new car and my sister just got engaged before we left for a funeral in Owerri. I vowed never to travel by Air. Wasted the visas on my passport.

(1) (Reply)

Foundational Herbal Alternative Medicines in Wholefood Supplements / What Kind Of Gift Is Suitable For A Typical Nigerian Mom? / Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.