Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident (13238 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / "How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / "I Was Turned On By Breastfeeding, Am I A Freak?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by damiloladuke: 6:14am On May 30, 2018
In what seemed like an amazing testimony, a woman is full of praises as she took to social media to share a story of how her son was saved from the cold hands of death despite doctor's prediction of the child getting deformed after a freak accident.

The woman in her narration stated that she and he 3 months old baby rolled down the stairs and he had a broken skull in the accident and swollen eye. He was immediately taken to the hospital, but after all the scans and treatment, his conditioned worsened.

Doctors stated that if his swollen eyes were not opened in 7 days, the boy would be permanently deformed. But the woman in her testimony talked on how God intervened and the boy was healed.

Read below:

"Permit me to flood my page with my sons pics today because he is my testimony. At exactly 3months, we both fell off the stairs, and we landed separately downstairs, as we landed I knew I heard a crack from his head.

I couldn't pick him up, was so scared, just stood there shouting Jesus, my hubby rushed in and he picked him up, we gave him paracetamol and proceeded to the hospital, when we got there, the lady doctor we met first couldn't even take him from me because by then his eyes had swollen seriously, we were immediately referred to eye foundation ikeja

When we got there they took him to the theatre, sedated him so they could check his eyeballs first, when it was realised nothing was wrong with his eyeballs, we were asked to go and do CT SCAN, MRI and co, when the result came back, there was so much damage going on in his head, his eye orbit was broken, there was a fracture on his forehead, there was blood just outside his brain, the nerves holding his eye socket was damaged.....

So much medical terms that will scare u to death, we were told if his eyes dint open in the next seven days, his brain will shut down,and that after the operation,he might look disfigured a bit on the face. So we were referred to a neuro surgeon.

When I got there, as I was about entering her office, the word came from the THRONE OF GRACE FROM THE GREAT PHYSICIAN, THE SURGEON OF ALL SURGEONS(GOD ALMIGHTY), HE said take him home, I will operate on him myself. With faith, I went back home without even seeing the surgeon, without going back to the hospital or the eye foundation, and before 7days ultimatum given to us for him to open his eyes, the eyes was healed and u can barely see anything on his face except u take a closer look.

All I gave him was just antibiotics. Indeed GOD IS GOOD." - @ayabaoduoye

https://lailasnews.com/woman-shares-amazing-testimony-as-baby-survives-freal-accident/

lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Riogeese(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2018
The lord is Good

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by SenselessIdiot: 6:18am On May 30, 2018
Trash
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Alwaysking: 6:30am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash Trash
No need to insult you cuz you are already a senseless îdiot!

38 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Timbi: 6:32am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash
Trash

Senseless idiot you are.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Nobody: 6:45am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash
Trash

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

And na person born this one ooo

☣ ☠

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by KendrickAyomide: 6:59am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash Trash
you are a disgrace to wisdom and a pride to Foolishness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by thanki410(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

And na person born this one ooo

☣ ☠

that wan na shit for latrine

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
shocked shocked

who else noticed that the person in both pictures are different.

The boy in the right picture is older than the one on the left

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Whogoblog: 10:30am On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by bedspread: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
The Ways and Acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past Finding out!! That's why I'll call Him THE ONLY GOOD GOD!!!

ALL Praises To The KING of kings for this and Much more he is doing!

9 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Factfinder1(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2018
Da furk is freak accident
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
hmm Thank God
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by baderride: 10:34am On May 30, 2018
nice one!
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by josephace2020: 10:35am On May 30, 2018
Hmmm it's well. He's barely few months old in the first pic and celebrating 3 in the second. However It's still good to thank God even if basic medical treatment resolved an issue that was expectedly supposed to be one big unquantifiable miracle.

Meanwhile have you visited my nairaland thread on 2D explainer video training today? Follow my signature link.
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Sammyadexxx(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2018
Thank you Jesus..may your name be praise forever.take all the glory Lord

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by churchkilo(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2018
praise be to God
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by tohpahz(f): 10:43am On May 30, 2018
Assuming her baby died.. she'd have been crying ooo. Why are people so stupid.. You gave the baby just antibiotics. Odimma

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2018
Great testimony.. God is wonderful indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
am happy for her
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by bikefab(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
Indeed miracles still do happen.
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by uzoronwusa: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

it happened when the child was three months.he is now 3yrs .do u get it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Rebuke: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Smh! Yhu are even slower dan I've tot.......first pic, the baby was jxt 3months at d time d accident occurred, 2nd picture taken on his 3rd year birthday. Slowpoke read.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by thatafricanboi(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This really cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Ekeke1(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2018
oboi... lolzxzzzzzzzz
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by AceVentura: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Trash
Trash

You that came here a few months ago asking for help cos of ordinary peeling of palm.

Your comment on this thread is so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by itiswellandwell: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
Thank you lord Jesus.
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Jhummie(f): 11:29am On May 30, 2018
This is Mosun Filani's testimony
Re: Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident by Nobody: 11:36am On May 30, 2018
Christian logic:

The baby had an accident an survive,no injuries---------Thank you jesus,you are

The baby got little scars due to the injuries------Thank you jesus that he wasnt severe

The baby got a fatal injury-------Thank you jesus,at least he didnt die.

The baby died-----------Thank you jesus at least he is why God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / How Do You Punish Your Teenage Girls When They Misbehave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.