Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) (1229 Views)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by ChuzzyBlog: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VxZyW-zBI10/VjzMPbP2SxI/AAAAAAAAA3w/E9OnKVD9i_Q/s400/3.png[/img]

According to reports and of course with photo evidence, Pro-Biafran protesters have blocked the Niger bridge linking Anambra and Delta state as they protest the continuous detention of their leader and the director of Radio Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu was arrested on October 19th by the Federal government. More photos below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/niger-bridge-blocked-as-pro-biafrans.html

cc:
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by TRADELYN: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We really aint ready to live together yet.
#TogetherWeStandDividedWeFall
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Awoofawo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by MrRobot: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
The zoo is finishd

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by deathmen12: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
fg should release d man, let see his next action. keeping him ther is making him famous d more
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Awoofawo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
cool I'm feeling boss like the owl below....

Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Iykopee(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra vs zoogeria grin grin
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by judemmesoma(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Ndywin: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hypocrisy is when someone decides to sweep the recommendations during the National conference under the carpet and wakes up to glamor for one Nigeria. Those recommendations would have taken care of all these unnecessary agitations. Though am not an Igbo man but am in support of their struggle totally. We(Nigerians) are just deceiving ourselves ain't noo oneness in this shit!

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buhari shd knw dat dat was d aim of Kalu for coming to Nigeria . He knew he would be arrested and people will protest
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by ChuzzyBlog: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ndywin:
Hypocrisy is when someone decides to sweep the recommendations during the National conference under the carpet and wakes up to glamor for one Nigeria. Those recommendations would have taken care of all these unnecessary agitations. Though am not an Igbo man but am in support of their struggle totally. We(Nigerians) are just deceiving ourselves ain't noo oneness in this shit!

Your Point is quite clear, i am Ibo, and we can't be so sure that those fighting for this course, have the NDIGBO at heart. Likely, they are fighting for their selfish interests too... Check out the Igbo states, you will understand better!
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Codedb2: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Online agitation
They said grin
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by size40: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
I thought they said they will shot down Nigeria today? Not knowing they are on top of Onitsha bridge making noise
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Eyepencil: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2015

BIAFRA MY COUNTRY.

I TRUST ONITSHA MEN.
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am in total support of the Biafra struggle and hope my people the Orons will go with the Igbos...staying and living among the Igbos is a billion years better that staying in this false and force marriage Nigeria
Re: Niger Bridge Blocked As Pro-biafrans Protest The Detention Of Their Leader(Pics) by Greatfuture: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please i need answers to this questions
1. What tribe and religion does the Governors,Deputy governors,State house of assembly members, Senators,house of rep members,Chairman of local government,councillors in the wards, commissioners and ministers from the south east geopolitical zone or the igbo states come from since 1999 to date.

Please i need answers.
2. are they igbos, or other tribes from somewhere else
3 are they christians or muslims
4. did they recieve allocation since 1999

My dear when your answer is as good as mine
1 Igbo tribe and christian
2. yes they are Igbos
3 Yes they are christian
4. yes they recieved allocation

Then go there and see a state ruled by themselves since 1999 and you will see that biafra will be worse of because biafra will have the same set of people as leaders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo News #akwaibom / Fed Govt Plans 2,000mw In 15 Months, Says Fashola-the Nation / Photo: Ongoing Protest @ PHED Head Quarter Moscow Road Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.