Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos (42190 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Let's see the name of the transit bus so as to avoid patronizing it each time we want to travel.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Abdulkatcha(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
what a tragedies rip to them
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by faithfancy: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by akeemakinremi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rutycool:
Holy ghost protect us in dis ember months n alwayz IJN.
Amen
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by idiagbo86(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's a pity.may God accept their soul.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by abbaapple: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP to d death! Answering d call of Nature cry i fear dis Emba month die. Dough na dere time, Nobody knws wen his on time will b nxt. Datx y d wole world is full of poo! Notting is real in dis world. lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Mintayo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
How did they do it? Four people on a bike?
That's not too good.
RIP to them.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by caesaraba(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
The way I avoid these motorbikes on the highway whenever i'm behind the wheels ehn! This exact scenario keeps playing out in my head and God forbid I end the life of a villager who has struggled to buy himself a motorbike so as to make commuting easier for him. Commercial drivers on the other hand, hardly take these motorbike road users into consideration and as such, the moment they approach a port-hole, they'll rather swerve and clear these guys off as a first option. I wish something could be done about this. R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Damnn! shocked Rip.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Given an option they wouldn't have gone for that burial but then who's to say when to die...Rest In Peace....that's all I can type amidst tear-filled eyes.. cry
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by urobochiali: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
May there souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Samlyk(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oh Lord may u pls continue to deliver us from all evil..... what a tragedy!!
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
4 grow up adults on a bike !

How the hell do they expect the driver to drive carefully? A motorcycle was made for 2 grow up adults not 4
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by RetroBoy: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
menix:
Which kind world be this.

May Almighty God protect every one of us who taps into this prayer, this Ember months will not bring mourning to our homes, we shall live to celebrate the new year.

Amen!!

RIP to the deceased.
Tired of hearing this mundane "Ember months" nonsense.
For Pete's sake, people die every month of the year
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Unclerukus: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
But why should four people be on a motor bike meant for two without helmets and on an expressway? We are too quick to blame fate and Satan in Africa. If they had followed safety first approach none of this would have occurred. Most bike accidents are caused by sheer over speeding and recklessness. May God comfort their families.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by gozyome: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Very painful,may there soul rest in peace
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by moscobabs(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Gosh!

We live to die

RIP 2 d dead

Hunnm

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by menix(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
RetroBoy:

Tired of hearing this mundane "Ember months" nonsense.
For Pete's sake, people die every month of the year

Boy have u heard that when people re tired of the nonsense around them they commit suicide..

Oya choose one..
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by scarred9jan(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
vivianblog2:
4 members of a family lost their lives today in a fatal accident along the Abakwa, Buruku local government area of Benue state. The accident involved an 18-seater commercial bus that collided with a motorcycle carrying the deceased persons which comprised of a man, his wife and two brothers. They all died on the spot, while a few passengers in the bus, including the driver, sustained serious injuries. The deceased were returning from the burial of a family member when they met their untimely death

Source http://viviangist.com/4-members-of-a-family-die-in-fatal-accident-in-benue-graphic-photos

Cc: lalasticlala

I would have sympathized but I noticed the stupidity on the deceased part. 4 in a bike?!. Call me insensitive but they deserved it. A lesson to anyone that wants to overload be it Okada/ danfo or 'luxurious bus'
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by 3kay945(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
This must be as a result of someone, carelessness or negligence or both. Too bad. Just in one day.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by greall12(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
My condolence to their family may their soul soul rest in peace. Amin.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
so sad.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Dentale(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oh this is so so sad the way they're laid on the floor. All their plans for the day and dreams for tomorrow.. gone. But I always wonder... Sometimes these folks may have a slim chance of survival. A Doctor hasn't declared them dead at the scene. They might be unconscious with a very slim but valid chance of living. Yet they are left there with people even taking pics of them. No emergency services! I can't remember when last I saw a news report of a fatal accident in a developed country where I didn't sight an emergency vehicle with no photos of the bodies. We have a longgggg way to go. Human life sadly has little value in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Etizz: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Four grown up adult in a motorcycle? Isn't dat awful?

RIP.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
Really sad news but if i read correctly, the motorcycle that collided with the bus bus was carrying the deceased, his wife and two brothers....it beats my imagination...
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by ralphblac(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
airsaylongcon:
shocked

I wanted to mock about on being FTC but definitely not on this thread. I know the pain of loosing someone in a road traffic accident or RTA as Drs like to code it. I hope these remains will be released to the family without police hassle because police no dey get shame.
Meanwhile the driver of that bus will be having a real life nightmare from the trauma of killing 4 people and from our useless men in black

My deepest condolences to the family. Requescat en Pace

God please direct my steps, and those of my family and friends. Let me walk away from the scene of an accident before it occurs. AMEN. RIP Mum
Amen
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by j4sure(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP
vivianblog2:
4 Rip members of a family lost their lives today in a fatal accident along the Abakwa, Buruku local government area of Benue state. The accident involved an 18-seater commercial bus that collided with a motorcycle carrying the deceased persons which comprised of a man, his wife and two brothers. They all died on the spot, while a few passengers in the bus, including the driver, sustained serious injuries. The deceased were returning from the burial of a family member when they met their untimely death

Source http://viviangist.com/4-members-of-a-family-die-in-fatal-accident-in-benue-graphic-photos

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by ebusauto(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rip to the death
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by odeebee: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
airsaylongcon:
shocked

I wanted to mock about on being FTC but definitely not on this thread. I know the pain of loosing someone in a road traffic accident or RTA as Drs like to code it. I hope these remains will be released to the family without police hassle because police no dey get shame.
Meanwhile the driver of that bus will be having a real life nightmare from the trauma of killing 4 people and from our useless men in black

My deepest condolences to the family. Requescat en Pace

God please direct my steps, and those of my family and friends. Let me walk away from the scene of an accident before it occurs. AMEN. RIP Mum

Ur very thoughtful. I feel d pain of death too dear. RIP Mum
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by kozmokaz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
NA so person dey take die? baba God NA ur hand we day oooi
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
4 adults on one bike? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Dangerous Roads (photos) / Dead Pilot, Peter Bello, Memorial Service (Photos) / Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.