Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos (42291 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by MrIyke222(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oh Lord, pls protect us from d evil snare of d enemy. May dia soul rest in peace.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by somez(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
The whole family on 1 bike? Oh Christ....
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by ODUBEZE: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lord, have mercy! Nairalanders never neglect the power of prayers. It is very very important.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigerians and death.....and burials (funerals). We have to take it easy. Attending these events should not be a life or death matter....no pun intended abeg. Its becoming serious bordering on the ridiculous. Growing up we were told funerals were only attended by the aged. Now I know why. The constitution and institution of death and the industry it has become in Nigeria is something else. Whenever I recall the Agagu funeral tragedy I just shiver cos I knew some of them personally. Nothing to say. Abeg make we take am easy.

Just this evening a key member of my staff informed me he has to attend a funeral tomorrow and will be travelling. I asked him to call in a replacement. You won't believe that after ten minutes and four calls they were all going to attend funerals tomorrow. We got a fifth who wasn't. Now this and it gets me thinking....
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Four members killed.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Tapout(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
but why will four adults be on top of one bike?? undecided na wah o...

rip to the dead..
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Barrywilly(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Four members of a family on a single bike. Oro pesi je. Later, some people will blame the devil. May their souls rest in peace
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by djbenchilovsky: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Nicepoker(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Emmysteve:
And some people get mind to snap. rip
if they didn't u will ask for pix. Why are some Nigerians like this.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by danidee10(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
wait, did i read the post well....four people on a motorcycle....haba!!! that was dangerous now...RIP to them sha
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by harry509: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
vivianblog2:
4 members of a family lost their lives today in a fatal accident along the Abakwa, Buruku local government area of Benue state. The accident involved an 18-seater commercial bus that collided with a motorcycle carrying the deceased persons which comprised of a man, his wife and two brothers. They all died on the spot, while a few passengers in the bus, including the driver, sustained serious injuries. The deceased were returning from the burial of a family member when they met their untimely death

Source http://viviangist.com/4-members-of-a-family-die-in-fatal-accident-in-benue-graphic-photos

Cc: lalasticlala
wen I wake up n d moring my creator is d 1st I 2ok 2. I av 2 comit all my daily activities and dat of my family on 2 his able hands. God pls we all need ur protection dis period AMEN. R.I.P 2 d ead.
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Mohjigga: 1:32am On Nov 07, 2015
The person they went for his burial doesn't want to go alone. So sad
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by kelzabbey16(m): 5:31am On Nov 07, 2015
One thing people do not understand is that humans don't just die like that. Once u lie motionless after an accident ,Nigerians just assume you're dead.. most people do not just doe right after. Sometimes they're bleeding internally or in sever shock and need u then attention but because lots of people don't understand this they pull out their techno phantoms and start taking pictures..

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Speed kills.

Rip
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Ezeamara(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
R.I.P Aaaaaaaaaamen
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Cavalier: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
This is terrible,utterly devastating.Coming from a relative's burial and untimely entered into their own burial which will be attended by others of the same family.May God deliver us from such cycles of death and burials;this is not the time to wonder why there were four adults on a motor bike but to feel empathetic towards the family that will have to plan four simultaneous burials and bear the responsibilities of the children the deceased left behind.Horrific!!!
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by SHOCK7(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rutycool:
Holy ghost protect us in dis ember months n alwayz IJN.
u mean Jehovah protect us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For France Prospective Students / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.