Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) (5674 Views)

Health : The Must Know Effects Goat Meat Can Cause To Man's Sperm / Ladies Be Warned! These Are 5 Surprising Signs Your Man’s Sperm Count Is Low / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dr Ananya Mandal in an article on News-Medical.net says swallowing it might be a good idea. Her reports states that sp3rm has a lot of health benefits, whether swallowed or taken in via the v@gin@ membranes. Though the prospects of having c’ um in the mouth, talk more of swallowing it, is like ‘Eeeeew’ to many, the benefits of swallowing it are enough to make you consider trying it next time. Here are some weird but true benefits: S3men contains many nutrients.

It has been said that S3men contains fructose, ascorbic acid, zinc,cholesterol, protein, calcium, chlorine, blood group antigens, citric acid, DNA, Magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, uric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen and other nutrients. S3men contains antibodies that help women and their pregnancies.Many women’s infertility and miscarriages are due to their inherent presence of antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in her s’ exual partners S3men.

This can be corrected by “swallowing the S3men of the partner” because the woman is “swallowing her partner’s antigens.” S3men helps reduce the risk of cancer.One of the possible beneficial effects of consuming S3men include lowering breast cancer risks. S3men can also help reduce depression.The absorption of S3men via the v@gin@l mucus membrane lining its inner walls has positive effects like reducing depression and also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Cutex01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Mjshexy(f): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmm..Complete nutrient
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Ginaz(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
yuck...Godforbid I swallow it. I'm allergic as hell. embarassed
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by sunsplash99(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Either through the mouth or the other side u are still taking the nourishing nutrients
Ginaz:
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by gidjah(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'd rather it be processed and grinded into a powdered capsule as one of those GNLD DRUGS!!
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by spiralwedge(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Xmas Promo: pm if you need a generous donation of some.
Offer lasts till Boxing Day.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Qualer: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Ginaz:

for you to confirm that you are 'as allergic as hell' means that you have been tasting and trying out different 'brands' of sperm over the years. Time don reach wey you go open office, that is if you haven't already!! wink

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by Qualer: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2015
gidjah:
I'd rather it be processed and grinded into a powdered capsule as one of those GNLD DRUGS!!

you are male and you are considering taking sperm, nna na waa oo!!!
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) by gidjah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Qualer:

you are male and you are considering taking sperm, nna na waa oo!!!
to whom it may concern pls .

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Neolife’s Supplements For Fibroid Treatments / Health Benefits Of Abere Seed And Coconut Water / Ur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.