Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (33758 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by itsIYKE(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
megafone:
Igbo made coat of arms... Still an imitation!
step aside
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by whizpa(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Up Gregs!

an old boy of my school

but he tweets a lil too much for a man of his age grin

Naah!!! People like him pay other people to do that for them.. I think they are called social media officers or is it officials .. And, that's a job now everybody.. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Sweetguy25: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
A beautiful young man, I must confess. . .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by totorimi: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
CR77:
I don't hear this man speak in the floor or he's a twitter Senator

No na , he is busy making common sense but I don't know how many common sense he made as DG of NTA.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by hadura29(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Codomainmainman:
Eleti guure
Eleyi o gidi gan
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Bollinger(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ben bruce banged the crap out of queens college chicks back in the 80's. He used to send me to go fetch them for him. I was a young "cute" grin kid and would not be noticed when walking around females at the time. His brothers were worse. Nigerian girls; loving half cast kids since independence.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
itsIYKE:

This coat of arm should be modified. The bird holding the ivory look like a hungry vulture with k leg and poliomyelitis legs. Look at the wings like scattered rags.its not majestic at all.

Which kin nonsense be dat?... angry

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Busari132(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by harry509: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by direkt: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
itsIYKE:
Very ugly coat of arms.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by itsIYKE(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
gbosaa:

This coat of arm should be modified. The bird holding the ivory look like a hungry vulture and k leg, poliomyelitis legs. Look at the wings like scattered rags.its not majestic at all.

look beyond what u cee
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by direkt: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
gbosaa:

This coat of arm should be modified. The bird holding the ivory look like a hungry vulture and k leg, poliomyelitis legs. Look at the wings like scattered rags.its not majestic at all.

Very ugly. If that's the coat of arms for Biafra then I no want Biafra again. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by itsIYKE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
direkt:
Very ugly coat of arms.
then u must be very ugly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Accuracysunero(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mr Bean
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
But he looks like Obama when he was young
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by NNPCFACTS: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sharing sense since 1960. Smart politician.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by NovusHomo(m): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:
grin

This guy never baff na.

[b]He also likes rubbing his own ego, aka tooting his own horn.[/b]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by NovusHomo(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2015
viviangist:
Source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/662642579725512704

He also likes rubbing his own ego, aka tooting his own horn.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by cLEMzz(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2015
looks more like BARRACK
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Zellie:
This guy tweets a lot

hin constituency dey twitter now.. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2015
myners007:
Bruce is a modern Nigerian. He singlehandlely developed the entertainment industry and now using his political position to fight for the welfare of the common Nigerian. Thumps up Bro

1. He was the Director general of the NTA for 8 years, silverbird grew, he opened malls and cinemas, but tell me what he did to improve the NTA?

He did nothing but ran the NTA into the ground, NTA is even worse than the way it was before his leadership.

2. After failing at the NTA, Jona rewarded and promoted him to become the the chairman of the FRCN. He achieved exactly what at the FRCN? Nothing..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 12:52am On Nov 07, 2015
1. Where was Ben Murray-Bruce when Jonathan sang and danced at a campaign rally after the deadly Nyanya bomb blast in April 2014? What did Ben Murray-Bruce say when Jonathan announced his re-election bid the day after 48 innocent children were killed in a bomb blast at the Government Science Secondary School in Potiskum, Yobe State?

2. Murray-Bruce has advised Buhari to sell off some of the presidential jets, why didn’t he offer that advice to Jonathan or rather urge him not to buy the four jets he acquired during his 5 year tenure?

3.Where was Ben Murray-Bruce when Jonathan pardoned Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who had been found guilty of laundering money from poverty-stricken Bayelsa State, where all three of them come from? Why didn’t he scream bloody murder then?

4. Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has been a powerful figure in Nigeria’s media circles for a very long time but his silence on serious issues that arose during that period has been deafening.

5.Murray-Bruce cannot expect to suddenly jump on Nigeria’s bandwagon of change, which is already halfway through its journey, and then claim to be the driver.

http://uncova.com/frankly-speaking-with-jola-sotubo-dear-ben-murray-bruce-please-face-your-work

Btw, twitter was around and alive when Jona his benefactor was the president, but he didn't see twitter or go anywhere near twitter to say anything about Nigeria simply because he was feeding fat off Nigeria, he was national cake eater.

...but after jona, senator twitter finger discovered Twitter and all of a sudden turn in to a Twitter activist while his mates are on the senate floor doing their job...

What a useless scumbag..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Ugly non modern and backward NTA under Ben Murray Bruce

Silverbird TV owned by Ben Murray Bruce..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Pennywise(m): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are the one at fault for blindly supporting dictatorship and totalitarian rule. He is simply supporting the senate President who has every right as a Nigerian citizen to defend his rights as a citizen of Nigeria from the lowest to the highest courts of the judiciary. You are simply blind, misled and an illiterate.

No sir I am not. Ben Murray Bruce is worse than your average politician. Not only does he lack depth, he is a hypocrite. Ever heard him publicly mention the word corruption lately? I haven't. certainly not since he was sworn in. I am disappointed in him as u should.

He is a disgrace to progressives and liberals who desire a New Nigeria that is service/patriotism driven and free of corruption.

He has lost all credibility.The reason he openly cavorts with a sinking Senate president while others reassess their position is to show 'loyalty' for a juicy appointment. Wake up and smell the coffee. Murray Bruce is not the messiah in the Senate.

His colleagues have taught him how not to run with the hares and hunt with the foxes.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2015
The Twitter Senator of the Year: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce for being the most active senator on Twitter.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by hinwazaka: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Pennywise:

No sir I am not. Ben Murray Bruce is worse than your average politician. Not only does he lack depth, he is a hypocrite. Ever heard him publicly mention the word corruption lately? I haven't. certainly not since he was sworn in. I am disappointed in him as u should.

He is a disgrace to progressives and liberals who desire a New Nigeria that is service/patriotism driven and free of corruption.

He has lost all credibility.The reason he openly cavorts with a sinking Senate president while others reassess their position is to show 'loyalty' for a juicy appointment. Wake up and smell the coffee. Murray Bruce is not the messiah in the Senate.

His colleagues have taught him how not to run with the hares and hunt with the foxes.
Watch Silverbird TV, and you will see him mention Corruption, among many other cogent issues, other politicians are too dumb to notice. He even did a piece, where he supported the President's fake campaign to start oil exploration in the lake Chad basin. Ben Murray Bruce is the future of politics, the problem is that you and so many others want to live in the past with BUHARI.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Pennywise(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Watch Silverbird TV, and you will see him mention Corruption, among many other cogent issues, other politicians are too dumb to notice. He even did a piece, where he supported the President's fake campaign to start oil exploration in the lake Chad basin. Ben Murray Bruce is the future of politics, the problem is that you and so many others want to live in the past with BUHARI.

Murray Bruce may be the future of your politics but he certainly isnt mine. He doesnt speak for me. I got this yellow snake figured right from day one. We know the senators that can be trusted. Gradually he will make himself clearer to those too blind to see and I will be here to say I told you so.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by ladesson(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
[/color]talkative[color=#000099]talkativetalkative
Re: Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce by jornie(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Up Gregs!

an old boy of my school

but he tweets a lil too much for a man of his age grin
Up Gregs !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.