Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili (28148 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Nigeria Tribune Newspaper Apologises To Ezekwesili Over “buhari’s Sack” Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by fabre4: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce yesterday asked former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili to identify and put pressure on the senators representing her senatorial district after she tweeted at him asking about the 36 SUVs the senate members just purchased.

http://www.nigerianhive.com/2016/04/22/identify-senator-put-pressure-ben-murray-bruce-tells-oby-ezekwesili-twitter/

11 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Mikehell(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
EPIC
*modified*
Never knew dis will get to FP, me jez book space ni like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i no mention name ooooooo

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by fabre4: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
This woman keeps messing herself up

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by mayorkyzo: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Madam due process has just being jammed...

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by hardywaltz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ben Bruce Obanikoro is just a Clown

When it's time to make noise on national issues he wouldn't confine himself to his issues that affects his constituency now that he has been asked a simple question he hides under the "I'm not the Senator representing you".

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by bamosagie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
served .....

2 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Pavarottii(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
this is wat I call a reply of Common Sense.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Pavarottii(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
hardywaltz:

When it's time to make noise on national issues he wouldn't confine himself to his issues that affects his constituency now that he has been asked a simple question he hides under the "I'm not the Senator representing you".

Did the senator representing you, not collect SUV? Na only BMB be senator. My advice is to stop and avoid. Before he replies u in a common sense manner. He is representing my constituency and am proud of him. Are u proud of yours? That's even if u know him.

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by HolyHero: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
This woman is the defination of wailer and hypocrite

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
that ugly beast undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by naijaboy756: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Epic response to a clown who has no regard for her husband

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Originality007: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
hardywaltz:

u gat no point, u are only displaying ur hatred for bruce

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by vickylinco(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
though I don't like this guy cos I believed he is an hypocrite. but again, he's just a single individual and only majority carry the day in the senate. even if he's against it and they senators want it, they will have it. so, I will stop accusing this man

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dem dey debate SUV, Twitter senator dey mute grin grin

Dem now wan give them, he refused and dey use am for publicity stunt...

Wailers din suffer!
grin

6 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
So, that old hag is still talking.

Make she go identify with her senator joor.

Ben bruce is 1/109. If u enter a room where u know that your voice can't be heard no matter all your efforts to shout, the best is to shut ur mouth but never be binding on the outcome of their decissions

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by koladebrainiac(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ben bruce believes in his sarcasm and epic reply even if he is not doing the right thing
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by gunuvi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
That's just the best answer to a fool that ezekwesili is.
God bless BMB.

29 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by TippyTop(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow check epic response.

6 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
well spoken,the common sense senator grin grin grin Epic response

16 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by AbiodunHaruna: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin her wahala is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by defash8: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
What a way to tell someone to 'shut up'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Enouwem(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by seunt4ut(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
No he this women killed Nigeria education system under OBJ?

6 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by lilprinze: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Destined2win: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ben Bruce knows how to use sarcasm to pass strong, and sometimes insulting messages.

11 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by marsoden: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
that ugly beast undecided

Haba na! That's too much. Na person mother be that.

4 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Goke7: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
That was not an epic response but a lazy and childish one. Ben Bruce only knows how to make noise about PMB but matters concerning him his constituency and the senate, he chickens out.

I expect him to criticise FG non deduction of states loans but he would not cos bayelsa can't pay salaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
hardywaltz:

. But he rejected the SUV given to him

16 Likes

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by totorimi: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
I smell trouble, this woman will not face her scam BBOG campaign and leave our able senator to do his work. The senator has done the right thing and here again she has come with her propaganda to cause confusion here. As a matter of fact if all those Chibok girls dont come back alive she has no moral ground to speak on any other national issue. #CarryOnBenBruce

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by MadCow1: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
mtcheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by deji68: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin jamb question for madam...

1 Like

Re: Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili by sucess001(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
hardywaltz:

He didn't hide. He replied first before stating the obvious.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos / Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.