Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Any Hope For Second Class Lower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope For Second Class Lower (1196 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For Second Class Lower by lanre56(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
I just don't know if most job openings and graduate trainee programmes require second class lower
Re: Any Hope For Second Class Lower by ayogabriel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't know if this will de morale you or make u more determined. You have lots of work to do, rather we that graduated or those that will finish with 2:2. I have a good job in port harcourt, just completed service, I was able to secure the job through a close friend. I got a link for shell recruitment after all the questions and answer, cv upload, plenty plenty of 15min, the time to choose result, I clicked on 2:2 that was all. They said thank you for participating blah blah, we are sorry blah blah. You don't want to imagine how annoying that can be. My point is, you may want to consider adding more certificates or creating your own company. If you are waiting for good job with that, mehhn!!! Bro, it's not going to be easy, except the God u serve helps you.

5 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Second Class Lower by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
There are good jobs for 2:2s, just make sure you have professional certifications that are relevant to your field, while getting those certifications, try being the best student in such a class or obtain a very high grade that you can write on your CV.

The trick is always having something catchy that would make an employer prefee you to even a first class. . . It's very possible... there is hope... smile smiley

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Second Class Lower by davepepple83(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
People who are not even educated are making it big time,how much more a person who is educated?Who said a person with a 2:2 has no good future?You can always work for a while and set up something no matter how small,it will grow with time.You just need to be business minded and you can later go for your masters and still acquire whatever professional certification you want.Please,I am just being realistic and no offence meant.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Prolist Annual Salary Earner Application / Job Vacancy / Business Support/Research Officer - Female, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.