Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War (1169 Views)

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Today01: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
The immediate past Minister of Education, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, has expressed his support for the anti-corruption crusade of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Shekarau made this known while speaking with newsmen in Kano on Friday on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Shekarau, who is also a former governor of Kano State, said he was in support of the Federal Government’s fight against corruption.
“When we were in government, we put in place all necessary measures to check corrupt practices.
“There was no contract of any project awarded which did not follow due process; I am totally in support of the crusade but there should be fairness,’’ he said.
He noted that the current fight against corruption in the country could only succeed if there was fairness.
“There has to be due process and I hope there will be no segregation in the fight,’’ Shekarau said.
The former minister also said that for President Buhari’s Government to succeed in tackling the security challenges, it had to address four fundamental issues.
He listed the issues as welfare of security agents; training and retraining of security personnel; equipping the personnel and addressing their pension matters.
“I pray that the Government will address the fundamental issues raised,’’ he said.
https://www.today.ng/politics/34518/shekarau-declares-support-for-buharis-anti-graft-war
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Djicemob: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Was it only me that thought it was shekau? undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Soneh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Djicemob:
Was it only me that thought it was shekau? undecided grin
wallai,just the same way i always think the yokohama written on chelsea's jersey is bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Mogidi: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shekarau and Shekau must support one of their own, typical.
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by sandraokosun1: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Even the pdp folks agree with buhari over and over again like metuh agreed he has integrity b4 and after the elections. The tanoids fail to understand that metuh and the pdp only say what they say abt pmb govt for the fun of it, and because they just have to critize to get the tanoids masturbating(they arent really prepared 4 opposition as they comfirmed) and they agree with pmb genuily on every step he takes becos they know how messed up they left things.
In the rebuilding by pmb, one thing i guarantee you wont hear, is 250m bullet proof car, billions developing legs and running frm NFF, nnpc not remitting funds etc. Instead get ready for reduced cost of governance

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Ayomel(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
At first I was BH shakarau
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by sandraokosun1: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:
pdp got to be prepared for another massive betrayal and sellout in 2019 just like 2015, which ever northerner candidate it presents

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
pdp got to be prepared for another massive betrayal and sellout in 2019 just like 2015, which ever northerner candidate it presents

Too early to predict 2019, as the saying goes: "A week is a long time in politics".
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by sandraokosun1: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Too early to predict 2019, as the saying goes: "A week is a long time in politics".
frm the steps of a masquerade u knw its dance.
Everything abt the northerners are predictable, its one way, and frm whatever way they speak with one voice

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
frm the steps of a masquerade u knw its dance.
Everything abt the northerners are predictable, its one way, and frm whatever way they speak with one voice

Can you say for sure Buhari would contest 2019 election? Would Buhari and Tinubu be friends or rivals in 2019, would Saraki float a party with the "like minds" in 2019?
I repeat "A week is a long time in politics"
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by sandraokosun1: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Can you say for sure Buhari would contest 2019 election? Would Buhari and Tinubu be friends or rivals in 2019, would Saraki float a party with the "like minds" in 2019?
I repeat "A week is a long time in politics"
u take saraki too serious, the man is a clown that can only get kwara. He is inconsequential and needs pmb to exist politically. Pmb would contest second term, have u heard his annoyance at the resign talk, only death can stop that. Tinubu would continue to role with him at least for 2019, his interest and region are better suited there, plus he would be needing pmb north fellowership, he has to roll with pmb

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by abduljabbar4(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Even though I have always know you to be a stup!d person, I never thought ur stupidity is up to this extent.

Now tell me how shekau is supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Mogidi: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
u take saraki too serious, the man is a clown that can only get kwara. He is inconsequential and needs pmb to exist politically. Pmb would contest second term, have u heard his annoyance at the resign talk, only death can stop that. Tinubu would continue to role with him at least for 2019, his interest and region are better suited there, plus he would be needing pmb north fellowership, he has to roll with pmb

You should take Saraki seriously, he remains the senate president, have loyalist in and outside the senate, controls Kwara and to a lesser extent Kogi, have powerful allies like Atiku etc.

Tinubu's gamble on Buhari has not exactly played out like he wanted, their friendship has started having cracks, forget the denials. Buhari has more to fear from Tinubu's camp than any other camp presently.
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Mogidi: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even though I have always know you to be a stup!d person, I never thought ur stupidity is up to this extent.

Now tell me how shekau is supporting Buhari

Who is Shekau supporting apart from Buhari?
Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by sandraokosun1: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:

You should take Saraki seriously, he remains the senate president, have loyalist in and outside the senate, controls Kwara and to a lesser extent Kogi, have powerful allies like Atiku etc.

Tinubu's gamble on Buhari has not exactly played out like he wanted, their friendship has started having cracks, forget the denials. Buhari has more to fear from Tinubu's camp than any other camp presently.
saraki only became news becos of pdp, he showed the world he had no balls but bow to the apc supremacy. Get the whole picture here my frd. Their is a conspiracy by the north weither apc or pdp to keep them unto power and play dictate the pace of governance. This conspiracy is of a northern oligarchy. If u dont see the picture thats when u fall to the apc and pdp issues. Both are ploys.
Saraki just bowed to it when it comfirmed rotimi, that northern conspiracy is presently in favour of pmb. Those like mind senators are mere personal frds of saraki who when it comes to the bigger picture of their support for the conspiracy pledge their allegiance to pmb. The atikus and the rest accepted that in the apc primaries and are working with pmb, have they decamped as usual, no! Saraki overambition was made by the pdp who are the east and south that couldnt see the arrangement by the north. But the northern conspiracy are only saving him cos he has been pledging alegiance. Sule lamido, sambo etc who had the opportunity to be president frm north in pdp and sambo as vp, threw all that and worked for gmb. What does that tell u. The conspiracy is greater than their ambition. Same buhari with massive fanbase lost to yaradua who was chosen then by that northern conspiracy. Gej was only allowed cos he was frm the region that feed them, and they needed to show one nigeria. A yoruba or igbo wouldnt have won then. Thats why tinubu is playing the cards to rotate to its angle too, with time and trust he gets that. The northern conspirators would give power to its region, buhari is going to be their choice again and again becos he satisfy their agenda in abudance. Thats why he and whatever party he stands on would win, thats why tinubu cant part his structures. The northern cabal has chosen the apc as that party, and the ijaw igbo pdp cannot see that the northern cabal zones to who represents its interests more even within its northerners.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Who is Shekau supporting apart from Buhari?

Im sure this nonsense ur saying is deliberate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Britain Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Pledged Support For Buhari. / Paris Terror Attacks: 3rd World War: The Prologue. / Army Set To Clamp Down On Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.