Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t (1504 Views)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by Freegift75: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
THINGS MEN CAN DO THAT WOMEN CAN’T

Long before the dawn of the revolutionary ’60s and the enlightening years that followed, women have proven that they are every bit the intellectual, athletic, political, fiscal and influential equivalent to their male counterparts.

However, no doubt that there are no things men can do that women have not done even better.

With the exception of anatomical and physiological differences, a woman can do everything a man can do.

Some people claim men are more intelligent than women but I'm displeased with the insinuation!

What is your own side of view?
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by pet4ril(f): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ask google tongue
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by Babe2sure(f): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'm also displeased with the insinuations!grin (To borrow your words).

1 Like

Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by simi4me(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
When a woman can urinate and make her urine go up and then come down, then and only then will i agree with you.
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by utenwuson: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
anytym a woman bend down in (iwo) rice farming river then u wake me up
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by utenwuson: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
simi4me:
When a woman can urinate and make her urine go up and then come down, then and only then will i agree with you.
they should wake us up anytym a woman urinate straight into d bottle!
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by simi4me(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
utenwuson:
they should wake us up anytym a woman urinate straight into d bottle!

I think they can do that.
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by springer: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2015
A woman can not unrinate in a bottle directly without dropping at least a drop on the ground but men can
Re: Things Men Can Do That Women Can’t by vedaxcool(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2015
^

I am displeased with such insinuations grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation Hits 4,883 Megawatts / Why Does Nigeria Wait For People To Die Before Solving Simple Problems? / Isis, Boko Haram Aren't Muslims. Kkk Group Aren't Christians Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.