Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session (133059 Views)

Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 2017/18 UTME/DE Admissions / FUTA 2016/2017 Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK-NAU) 2016/2017 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by teebouy: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
My friends in the house, pls I want to know the number of questions per subject, the format in terms of subject combination for an INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY student in the post UTME.. Thanks
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
teebouy:
My friends in the house, pls I want to know the number of questions per subject, the format in terms of subject combination for an INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY student in the post UTME.. Thanks
Five questions each on ur utme subjects with another five questions in General paper(Current Affairs) summed up to be 25 questions in all. Each question carries 4marks and u're expected to finish them in 30-35minutes.

2 Likes

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by teebouy: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wow!... Thanks for the info

Sirneij:

Five questions each on ur utme subjects with another five questions in General paper(Current Affairs) summed up to be 25 questions in all. Each question carries 4marks and u're expected to finish them in 30-35minutes.

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by gjugcvbnu(f): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sirneij:

Do this simple job:Go to Jamb site and check the number of "unique" figures vying for that same spot you intend "colonizing" and make a firm decision thereof!
On my part,I'll say that you've got to "read productively" now and make sure a jaw-dropping Putme score emanates from such reading adventure!You can make it..Mind you,we've not got the official FUTA JAMB cut-off mark yet.
. pls I also score 198 in jamb aspiring for mech Engr m I good to go
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Sirneij(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
gjugcvbnu:
. pls I also score 198 in jamb aspiring for mech Engr m I good to go
[b]Bro,if FUTA's benchmark will still be 180( 45% ) then,U'll be confronted with the opportunity to battle for the limited and "stuffy" admission slots which FUTA awards Mechanical Engineering Department!
My Advice: Without an iota of pretense or rather,with deep sincerity,I'll say U still get a long way to go with ur books!It seems that the bond that exists between u and ur book is "Van der Waal" in nature!Please,migrate this bond to something "ionic" or "covalent"! "Why is this guy saying this?" is unsceptically the question burning in ur heart for answer.Anyways,here goes my reason: The path to gaining Admission into Futa's Engineering School (SEET) is always narrow and slippery!It's only the Focused and the G-factor-driven candidates that can overcome and scale through it.To be focused as rightly used here means that "go on a Vocation of Reading from now like never before!"Futa uses both utme and putme to award admission.Ur UTME score is 49.5% so,a high score of about 80-100% at least is needed to scale u through which means 20 and above questions should be answered correctly by u in ur putme. U can do it if and if only you migrate ur book-bond and God-bond to ionic or at least Covalent!See you come to SEET this year![/b]

1 Like

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Thats the fact but studying the past questions right from now is not bad. Sometimes, they repeat pq too in the pume, I can remember during my own time, i have up to 8 past question repeated in my questions...... So it helps too.
Lol.DURING UR OWN TIME.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Polarbite:
Lol.DURING UR OWN TIME.
Lol, yea
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by jhonah50(m): 5:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls is it true that repeat their past questions yearly? What is the post utme combination for animal production and health

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by jhonah50(m): 6:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Please foor goodness sake pls send me pqni really need it. my email is johnjonah53@gmail.com
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2016
jhonah50:
Pls is it true that repeat their past questions yearly? What is the post utme combination for animal production and health
Yea, they do repeat past questions everyyear but is not everybody that will see the Pq in his/her own questions. The pume combination is still the same with the combination you did in Utme plus general papers.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2016
jhonah50:
Please foor goodness sake pls send me pqni really need it. my email is johnjonah53@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Drcrispy(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Hi. Rauf. Please send me the past questions Kennydaniel886@gmail.com
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Yea, they do repeat past questions everyyear but is not everybody that will see the Pq in his/her own questions. The pume combination is still the same with the combination you did in Utme plus general papers.
Hmmmmm,i disagree ma'am.Futa as never repeated ENG and G.paper b4.NEVER! But some in oda sub...u jst cant predict dat skul.JUST READ LIKE HELL!
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Lol, yea
Lol,lemme guess.U startd wryting futa pume since 1999? 'in ur own time'
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Adejoke18: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Sirneij:

[b]Bro,if FUTA's benchmark will still be 180( 45% ) then,U'll be confronted with the opportunity to battle for the limited and "stuffy" admission slots which FUTA awards Mechanical Engineering Department!
My Advice: Without an iota of pretense or rather,with deep sincerity,I'll say U still get a long way to go with ur books!It seems that the bond that exists between u and ur book is "Van der Waal" in nature!Please,migrate this bond to something "ionic" or "covalent"! "Why is this guy saying this?" is unsceptically the question burning in ur heart for answer.Anyways,here goes my reason: The path to gaining Admission into Futa's Engineering School (SEET) is always narrow and slippery!It's only the Focused and the G-factor-driven candidates that can overcome and scale through it.To be focused as rightly used here means that "go on a Vocation of Reading from now like never before!"Futa uses both utme and putme to award admission.Ur UTME score is 49.5% so,a high score of about 80-100% at least is needed to scale u through which means 20 and above questions should be answered correctly by u in ur putme. U can do it if and if only you migrate ur book-bond and God-bond to ionic or at least Covalent!See you come to SEET this year![/b]
pls, what of someone who scored 215 and aspiring for the new course Accounting in FUTA?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Babham(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abeg how many candidate choose architecture.my phone cant view d pdf file pls
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Polarbite:
Hmmmmm,i disagree ma'am.Futa as never repeated ENG and G.paper b4.NEVER! But some in oda sub...u jst cant predict dat skul.JUST READ LIKE HELL!
Lol, see you, seeing is believing, @least i did the pume, questions were repeated in all the subjects i did. So dont tell
me they dont repeat questions in Eng and General. Baba, they do.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Babham:
Abeg how many candidate choose architecture.my phone cant view d pdf file pls
1282 candidates
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Drcrispy:
Hi. Rauf. Please send me the past questions Kennydaniel886@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by HonPhoebe: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Does Futa do DE into accounting? Nd I scored 182 in jamb, wnt 2 change my institution 2 Futa 4 accounting, wah r my chances?
Pls I need replies
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Lol, see you, seeing is believing, @least i did the pume, questions were repeated in all the subjects i did. So dont tell
me they dont repeat questions in Eng and General. Baba, they do.
Lol,so am an old man now abi? Ok,chill hw many times av u written futa pume? Lemme guess,ONCE(mayb because u are jimmy neutron coupled wit 'lng-leg') but iya u cant use dat 2 judge nw.Wit all d G.paper pg i studied nothing pere! Came out.Tho sme in chem and phy were familar but eng and dat GP were strange.Anyways Rukky baby pls send me d pq(jst 2 knw it isnt d sme wit those ones covered wit dust nd cobwebs in my shelf).ayodeji_adesua@yahoo.com.THANKS.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by FagsamPHP(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Epele o eyin aspirants... The one & only Hon. Fagsam is greeting you all..... Start preparing now for your post utme, make your book your best friend & dont also forget the "G" factor.... God bless u all...
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Polarbite:
Lol,so am an old man now abi? Ok,chill hw many times av u written futa pume? Lemme guess,ONCE(mayb because u are jimmy neutron coupled wit 'lng-leg') but iya u cant use dat 2 judge nw.Wit all d G.paper pg i studied nothing pere! Came out.Tho sme in chem and phy were familar but eng and dat GP were strange.Anyways Rukky baby pls send me d pq(jst 2 knw it isnt d sme wit those ones covered wit dust nd cobwebs in my shelf).ayodeji_adesua@yahoo.com.THANKS.
Lol, is not everybody that will have luck of seeing pq in their Pume cos the computer picks the questions @ random, so by luck you might see and you might see pq in yours. But just letting you to know that they do repeat pq. Have forwarded the pq to your mail.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Lol, is not everybody that will have luck of seeing pq in their Pume cos the computer picks the questions @ random, so by luck you might see and you might see pq in yours. But just letting you to know that they do repeat pq. Have forwarded the pq to your mail.
*prostrating* Ese mo du pe.Ma'am wat are u studyn in futa if i may ask?
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
@Raufrukayat ma'am i hope u sent in d wryt sub combos-eng,phy,chem and gp.I'm yet 2 check my box tho.If u didt pls try resending those sub combos.THANKS
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Polarbite:
*prostrating* Ese mo du pe.Ma'am wat are u studyn in futa if i may ask?
Estate management
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Polarbite:
@Raufrukayat ma'am i hope u sent in d wryt sub combos-eng,phy,chem and gp.I'm yet 2 check my box tho.If u didt pls try resending those sub combos.THANKS
You never ask for any specific subject...
I sent the ones i have with me....
Check your email first to know what i sent.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2016
.. .....
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=20pt]UNIVERSITY ANTHEM.[/size]

Great futarian.... Great!

Great futarian.... Great!

Ever winning, ever leading, ever peaceful

Advancing the cause of technology.

FUTA.... Land of ancient landmarks!

FUTA... For national progress!!

Academic excellence is your tradition

Technology for self reliance

tereneeeneneneeeeeeeeenenenenenenenene

Self reliance... Yes!

Self reliance... Yes!

Promoting love, unity and not cultism

Championing the cause of technology

FUTA... The shining example..

FUTA... The pride of nigeria.

With God's blessing on our sides

We shall go places.

FUTA... For self reliance....

FU U U U U T A A A A A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL SOON SING THIS ANTHEM

Copyright © 2016 - 2017
SIGNED BY:
[size=20pt]SEYDAM[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Laolu97(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls guys i scored 217 in Jamb nd wud luv to know my chances of gainin admission into civil engineering@FUTA.I also nid d past question for my postutme subject combo.My email is Babatundeolaoluwa307@gmail.com.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Raufrukayat:
Estate management
Nyc iya.
Re: The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session by Polarbite(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Raufrukayat:
You never ask for any specific subject...
I sent the ones i have with me....
Check your email first to know what i sent.
Ooooseeee Raufru Lee! It is d ryt suaj.Thx dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission / If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.