Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Governor Wike's Media Aide Officially Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike's Media Aide Officially Resign (537 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Media Aide Officially Resign by ChuzzyBlog: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LhgsemL1Puc/Vj1ldqKr8FI/AAAAAAAAA6A/WCLsUUxCKcY/s400/Nyesom-wike.gif[/img]

According to NAN, The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to Governor of Rivers, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, has officially resigned from the position. Mr. Tariah, in a resignation letter to the governor on Friday, said unfolding developments in the State indicated that his services were no longer needed.

He said that throughout his service as Media Adviser, he did not threaten any journalist or police officer.

“However, with unfolding developments, it is irrefutable that my services are no longer needed.’’

He thanked the governor for giving him the opportunity to serve him and the state as a Special Adviser. Mr. Tariah wished the governor God’s guidance and blessings.

The governor is yet to respond to Mr. Tariah’s resignation.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/governor-wikes-media-aide-officially.html

cc:
lalasticlala, ishilove

(1) (Reply)

The 58th Independent Day Nov15th Of The Country Of Western Nigeria In Picture / John Kayode Fayemi Is The Minister Of Solid Minerals / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.