Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says (539 Views)

FG To Reintroduce Bicycle Riding In Abuja - Rotimi Amaechi Says / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by prettydynamic: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
New Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi says he does not want to go to jail and so will not be stealing from the accounts of the ministry. Amaechi said this while speaking to members of the ministry after his swearing-in as Minister yesterday November 11th.

“I am not as bad as people from the outside say I am. I only engage based on principles. I neither take nor give bribes. If you want to relate with me, don’t give me money. I will also not give you money. I don’t want to go to jail so I won’t steal. But I won’t spare thieves,” he said
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Funny leaders. So if there were no jails, he would have stolen and breached public trust?
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
I am taking a nap
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by QTEST007(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
In Amaechi we trust. He's d goat that will not eat our yam.
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by gamaliel121(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one.
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by politricks: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Source
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by biafranqueen: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Okay so give Rivers people back the millions you spent to build concrete post in the middle of PH.
Give Rivers people back the millions you lavished APC, that made Mrs. Buhari and Lie Mohammed throw you party for financing the campaign.
I hope it is worth it.....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Illegality Of A Nation. / Rise Of Islamic State By Former US DIA Chief Michael Flynn / Igbo Amaka Watch Whites Sing A Full Igbo Christmas Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.