Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month (5269 Views)

Samsung To Rollout Android 8 Oreo Update To Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge By Mid May / Instagram Set To Rollout Cross-post Stories Onto Whatsapp, Read Detail / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by himola: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Still a political motivated cum business ideology, it is not business as usual. People will applaud the new development, but seriously be expecting another doom network.

This is not Nigeria's network, it is not a national carrier don't be deceived, its been privatized, sold out to dem-dem. No developed nation will operate in this internet age or security conscious that will not have her own "Carrier". NCC is not a carrier, its just a regulatory body, national security will still vulnerable to leakage, hmmm, wikileak, CIA, FBI, others were just looking Nigerians and her govern body. They continue brainwashing us about this privatization ideology, NEPA+PHCN+DISCOs, now who owns this electric board?

What is Government doing? Some will say government should not engage into businesses but only regulates, all these are to cajole us their business philosophical cheating hypothesis. Later you will be hearing subsidy, bail-out, vision 2050, SURE-XYZ, etc.

lets the youth, especially those of you that privilege to study uptown where you are now, reason appropriately and write against all these unfavourable leadership system in this state. I wished I could write or express my opinoin effectively, but, I still undergoing training here. Let ask the government to provide us a national carrier to compete with these "cheats".

Like to support my little uneducated-primitive-unbusiness wise suggestions but share to hate this my bullshit unexplainable jargons.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Marvell23(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Honestly i can't wait to port. Especially if they are coming with affordable data services and 4G LTE. emtyhen i will dump you
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Kurupt01: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
I was so glad when I read this some days ago. MTEL was my first sim
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by mujaya1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emeka71:
@ajibolabd you are referring to Nitel; I guess.
yes my guy
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by yomalex(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
hmm wetin again
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by rman: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Other operators are rolling out LTE by December too.
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Lobolintin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
olahero:
picture of ur Sim or I don't blv.

U be Fulani ?
Or Daura nigga ??

Its called pi-so not picture been you re from daura
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Exmay(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
There is no need to buy their lines... I will simply port once I see that their package makes sense...
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Pangea: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Anything less than an unlimited plan, I will pass!
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by doctokwus: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is it not the privatised nitel bought by one crooked Nigerian ,who happened to be a crony for the then govt in power?
The same individual that also bought Ibadan Disco that has turned out to be a monumental disaster and a grand scam in the Power privatization process?
How can he compete in a period where he doesn't have govt patronage and slush funds to backup his venture?
Though hoping I am proved wrong,but I seriously have my doubts if under this individual and management,ntel can deliver on this LTE.
Spectranet and other broadband carriers have not lived up to their much hyped service,despite all their years of experience,yet a newbie wants us to bliv they have a magic wand.
Wishing and hoping they wud surprise doubters like me.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Emeka71(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
ajibolabd:
yes my guy
OK because I was wonfering if they changed thier name.
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Emeka71(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Marvell23:
Honestly i can't wait to port. Especially if they are coming with affordable data services and 4G LTE. emtyhen i will dump you
For Airtel.
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by TruthMustBeTold: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
let's give this Ntel or Mtel or whatever it's being called a chance to prove themselves..the only thing that will make them prosper is if they can offer and render better services than the current network providers we have on ground that way they can blossom and this 4g LTE of a thing will put dem in a rite place..as 4 me..I can't wait to see how their lte service will be on my 4g LTE enabled Samsung Galaxy note..i just hope they don't disappoint us afterall..#Peace
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Frontier2: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is great news indeed. Ntel welcome onboard
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
No need to get the sim, Just port your MTN to Ntel. MTN would be render useless and would most likely pack out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Mustack: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2015
I think that porting from that stupid mtn will be good

1 Like

Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by mokoshalb(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Mustack: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
mokoshalb:
for the fact that simple server, psiphon, tweaklware and open vpn is still alive...................

all is well
cheesy
mokoshalb:
for the fact that simple server, psiphon, tweaklware and open vpn is still alive...................

thats psiphon and tweakwear
all is well
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by jesbu(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Marvell23:
The 4g will depend on the frequency of the network and the frequency of the supporting phone.
My phone can be 4g enable yet will not work if it the carrier operates on other frequency
Re: Ntel Get Set To Rollout 0804 Sim's To Welcom 4G LTE This Month by Panshow(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think we should celebrate this mtel news with a pinch of salt. They may end up surprising us with some bogus data plan that you wouldn't even know where to start from. This is Nigeria and anything can happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei And Oppo / Xiaomi Officially Launches Redmi 9, Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C In Nigeria / Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.