Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. (22348 Views)

APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha Boss mi, I think say na only us wailers de feel the Sai Baba heat grin

Bros this Taraba state governorship verdict is a bomb, abeg comot mouth for this one.

Accept it in good faith as I doubt there will be any ground for Appeal.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That's a fallacy. No tribunal has nullified any election.
Tonye, You should cover your head in Shame, This is victory for APC ...

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TimothyNkenu: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Deattorney:

The question is what is my name?

Send me a friend request

http://facebook.com/nkenu.timothywoma
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Revelation4:
Nigeria democracy is a joke, it's now you are saying his party didn't choose him in the primary, lol
What is this one saying? something like this has happen before in rivers state and that bring in Ameachi to be Governor then.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun pls update the front page...
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by nairaminds(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
lol
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
franchizy:

My brother I go tell you the truth, everybody is feeling the heat.

But anyhow, patience is a virtue which all of us must cultivate.

We have to exercise patience boss. We don't have any vhoice btw

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by ionsman: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
What is this one saying? something like this has happen before in rivers state and that bring in Ameachi to be Governor then.

Oh God! Seems you guys have so much time to correct these dullards.Leave him alone let him wallow in his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is serious ....She becomes the first woman elected governor.. No be small thing ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Atb4life22(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria is on course to a dictatorial one-party system. The tribunal verdict was a joke, becos of the ground for the premise of the judgement

sai baba, sai barawo

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by agabusta: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Revelation4:
Nigeria democracy is a joke, it's now you are saying his party didn't choose him in the primary, lol

Baba that is the work of smart lawyers. Identify loopholes and then take advantage of it!

GEJ caused this. Instead of him to allow PDP primaries to be free and fair; he was busy manipulating and moving primary election to Abuja.

This is a victory for democracy!

Any president that intends to manipulate a primary election by moving it to Abuja will think twice before doing that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by obi4eze(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
ionsman:

Oh God! Seems you guys have so much time to correct these dullards.Leave him alone let him wallow in his ignorance.
Are you alright? i am correcting you on something so as not to blame anyone for what's happening but blame the PDP for holding primary in Abuja instead of Jalingo.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
agabusta:

Baba that is the work of smart lawyers. Identify loopholes and then take advantage of it!

GEJ caused this. Instead of him to allow PDP primaries to be free and fair; he was busy manipulating and moving primary election to Abuja.

Any president that intends to manipulate a primary election by moving it to Abuja will think twice before doing that. grin
Thanks for correcting the guy jare.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

FAKE! No tribunal can declare any opposition winner. The worst they can do is to order for a rerun.
Oga Bacanista how market? grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
agabusta:

You are on point, man.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by ionsman: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you alright? i am correcting you on something so as not to blame anyone for what's happening but blame the PDP for holding primary in Abuja instead of Jalingo.

lol....Seems you didn't understand what I wrote/meant.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
ionsman:

lol....Seems you didn't understand what I wrote/meant.
Oh...sorry now i get you jare.. We need to keep correcting them...

Sai APC
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm expecting another wailing epistle by Oliseh Metuh grin
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
why not? She will resign as minister if she win at the tribunal

So what if she loses the re run, she'll still wanto come back and be minister again abi
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by PRYCE(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
We've been robbed! Not even a rerun, The Petitioner was declared Winner?

This didn't even happen in Rivers State!

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by ionsman: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Oh...sorry now i get you jare.. We need to keep correcting them...

Sai APC

For Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by mach7(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think this is good for our democracy. Mr Ishaku definitely has the right of appeal, but having a first female elected governor is duly welcome. On the other hand, what happens to her ministerial designation?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Revelation4(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
they should have ordered a rerun , things like this may Cause a big uproar because am sure the people there didn't vote apc, But I understand, apc is the ruling party ,I hope the states won't split in this time
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:

So what if she loses the re run, she'll still wanto come back and be minister again abi
Yes if the President still want her to work with him but not anymore since she has won the tribunal.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bizgynbala(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Taraba State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has declared Sen. Aisha winner!

https:///3TFxd4LLyL
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by UltimateDaniel(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi Belove,
Read today's Devotion, Topic: "TREADING ON SERPENTS" Click
Here www.openheavensdaily.com/2015/10/treading-on-serpents-saturday-november.html
Please Don't Forget to Read Other Devotions You've been
Missing!
We Love you! RCCG OPEN HEAVENS WISH YOU A GREAT
WEEKEND

Join the 19k people to like our Facebook Page: www.fb.com/rccgopenheavesdaily

CC: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY TEAM
(www.openheavensdaily.com)
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
PRYCE:
We've been robbed! Not even a rerun, The Petitioner was declared Winner?

This didn't even happen in Rivers State!
You know why? a good lawyer know how to win a case, The Primary that produce the PDP man was held in abuja instead of Jalingo and that alone contradict the electoral act.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
mach7:
I think this is good for our democracy. Mr Ishaku definitely has the right of appeal, but having a first female elected governor is duly welcome. On the other hand, what happens to her ministerial designation?
Ishaku cannot appeal or else he will keep loosing money based on the Primary alone.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Revelation4:
they should have ordered a rerun , things like this may Cause a big uproar because am sure the people there didn't vote apc, But I understand, apc is the ruling party ,I hope the states won't split in this time
hahahah you need someone to interpret the ruling for you, Even ishaku lawyer's know they will loose based on the primary.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where are this people? @chukwudi44, @firefire, @anonimi, etc... Barcanister please check on them oooo, hope they have not commit suicide oo.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by FacelessPatriot: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
The verdict won't last...PDP will simply provide proofs that he was their choice candidate in the primaries. Appeal court loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.