Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (62746 Views)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by ARABICAN(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
I can't believe Edo is not among

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by vickylala239: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
sammyj:
Akpabio scammed his people y planting an incompetent man as a governor. Imagine Akwa Ibom in this list. !!! grin grin

Ur the Mst foolishh guy in history of narialand, how is akpadio who is now a Senator,connectd to present poor performing governor?

did akpabio not perform well

Why blame the past instead of matching forward,just Like apc Kip blaming PDP.time for that has gone.

The present governor is not performing well blame him not the past governor who has nothing to do with it.

Any governor or president who fail to perform well has it self to blame,afterall all the state are being allocated funds!!!!

Dey no Dey teach man where a woman's vigina hole is located,if you mistakenly put ur dik inside a woman's anus u have ur self to blame.you cnt blame your father for not telling you where u shuld Hv insertd ur rod.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Panzerfaust(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is Ajimobi of OYO?
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by omirb: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is Aregbesola? Osun state Governor. He should be the number one on this List now.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Panzerfaust(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
vickylala239:

Ur the Mst foolishh guy in history of narialand, how is akpadio who is now a Senator,connect to present poor performing governor?

Why blame the past instead of matching forward,just Like apc Kip blaming PDP.time for that has gone.

The present governor is not performing well blame him not the past governor who has nothing to do with it.

Any governor or president who fail to perform well has it self to blame,afterall all the state are being allocated funds!!!!

My God! See English gringrin you can't even construct a sentence properly, yet you are dishing out insults. Later they will be askin GMB for certificate. Even my 6yr old niece can speak better english.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by missionmex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
breakeven:
Why is Kaduna state not on that list. Elrufai is doing nothing in kaduna ex cept his regular visit to Abuja to disturb Osibanjo.
thank u jor. Na refuse just full the major raods.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by arro: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kogi is always the wordt state not october but from the creation
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by searay(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
pTomz:
jeeez, see Akwa Ibom of all statecry
I'm doubting, but may be due to the tribunal case
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by vickylala239: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Panzerfaust:
My God! See English gringrin you can't even construct a sentence properly, yet you are dishing out insults. Later they will be askin GMB for certificate. Even my 6yr old niece can speak better english.

Pls cn you correct mi

If u cnt Den ur wrst!!!!

Let's c wat u will correct deir!!
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by wokomabest(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God Wike is not on that list,I would have blamed Amaechi and his father grin
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by sniper1305(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok hw do we rate PMB dat has refuse 2 pay federal workers up til date? 2day is 8th 4 goddamn sake, no sign of oct alert
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by princeunugwa: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kogi's wada being the worst governor has lend some level of credibility to the assessment cos he has being sleeping for the past four years until when it was time for another primaries and the wife woke him up that it's being fours years and we ought to continue.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by vickylala239: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Panzerfaust:

U see Hw fooooolish u r u claim I cnt construct englsh oya u correct mi na.

U decided 2 run

idddiooot
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Realist2: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
bugzbunny:
Apc scam

Then who is worst performing president in west Africa for the past 7months
??
This rating is manufactured by Tinubu targeted at Gov. Idris Wada against the forthcoming election. APC is at their media propaganda again, why now? ,if not because of Kogi election?.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Phoenix001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
If Oyo state is not among, this post is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by ogundeleai(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seunaj05:
No meaningful Nigerian should take this joker serious. Where is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola on that list?
You stay elsewhere relying on bogus stories about aregbesola. How I wish you are available to see his recent progress tour of the ongoing magnificient and legacy projects in the state.. Much as no one is happy about kis inability to meet workers entitlement, he also deserve kudos for being prudent enough in the face of challenges... Yoruba will say "oro okere tio ba lekan, Aadin"
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Panzerfaust(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
vickylala239:

Ur the Mst foolishh guy in history of narialand, how is akpadio who is now a Senator,connectd to present poor performing governor?

Dey no Dey teach man where a woman's vigina hole is located,if you mistakenly put ur dik inside a woman's anus u have ur self to blame.you cnt blame your father for not telling you where u shuld Hv insertd ur rod.

1. Marching foward, not matching foward.
2. Has himself to blame, not has itself.
3. Vagina, not Vigina.
4. Fails to , not fail to.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
There is no justice here. What OF Nasarawa State Cos since this man emerge second time hmmmm war wish the masses.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by shegxy9(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dis list is not complete if raufu aregbesola of osun is not there.....
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by godwin120alex: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC lies.Okorocha of Imo and Rauf should be topping dis list

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by oluwaseun23(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State?
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by sammyj: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who put the current governor there. Olodo. Go back to the election history grin shocked grin!!!!
vickylala239:

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by matimaticle: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Come and meet the best performing governor as you attend the holy ghost congress.

JESUS IS LORD
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by whyom09: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
breakeven:
Why is Kaduna state not on that list. Elrufai is doing nothing in kaduna ex cept his regular visit to Abuja to disturb Osibanjo.
I concur with you. I don't know the kind of index they use but to say that kaduna state is the best governed state in the country in the month of October is a pure scam. When workers will pass through hell before they see their salary, the entire city is littered with refuse dumps in the streets, markets etc. Well if it is the propaganda of the free education and free school meals that is yet to take place that has made him the best then I can understand.
As for us based in Kaduna nothing seems to be working or moving.
Please I don't know if someone cared to check the web site's link as provided for the details of the positions and performance of the governors, all I saw was the picture of Governor El'rufai as the best governor after 100 days in office and no other details was shown.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by aluko1980(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC scam again

first on the list should be the confused governor aregbeshola
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Dav24(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
I was in lokoja last week and seeing kogi state governor on the worse list means the crew has done a transparent job.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
sammyj:
Akpabio scammed his people y planting an incompetent man as a governor. Imagine Akwa Ibom in this list. !!! grin grin
am fro akwaibom and i tell u this cpgi thing is shit, they r basing their statistics on security which ambode failed woefully, journalism, development havent seen or heard any new govr commissioned anything since entering office, but someone that dont even know whr and how to get to uyo, a tribal bigot with awful tribal marks sits in his rented dungeon and give bogus and baseless statistics.
A govr that has started the second runway at the ibom airport, the govr that is working on the actualization of ibaka deep seaport, if not for fg having 60percent slots in that project, i bet u we will be seeing actions now. A govr that adviced Buhari to implement the tsa, the govr that is helping mumu apc govt recover nnpc stolen funds, the govr that just lastweek got approval to upgrade the ibom power plant from 190 to 685 which will be fund solely by the state govt and some private enterprise which in turn will light up dis zoo, u r there in ur shithole speaking thrash abt akpabio and udom which none of ur family members can dare face them and talk rubbish. People that r far ahead better than buhari a billion folds....

3 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by jamesbawa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
ProudlyKadite
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Vanpascore(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
sure bro, may God deliver us in Osun. if not for the delay in salary, i av nothing to do with the man.

authority2006:
Thank you, I used to pass along Oso Grammar School, work is seriously going on there. Besides, the report say month of October, but many of them didn't read it.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Sily report
bros can u imagine report?
People dey sha, dont know how some people sleep at night after misinforming the public...
God punish lying liars.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by MWTH(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is nonsense. The usual strategy by APC to sell wrong impression to the voting population of Kogi State again. They should have a planned time-table to make this information public not only when its election. How come they stopped releasing this report after April, 2015 & now they are out again when elections for Kogi n Akwa-Ibom is just few days away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.