Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Between Medicine And Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Medicine And Prayer (390 Views)

Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / Vessel Unto Honour. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor Adeboy / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Medicine And Prayer by Yukirusi(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2015
It's not a taboo as a christian to take drugs when you fall sick. There's always this impression among christians that you can't be a child of God and be sick or even think of taking drugs, but come to think of it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Some people do say when you're sick, all you've to do's just pray and God'll miraculously heal you. My question is, wasn't God that gave man the knowledge and ability to make drugs for curing diseases? What if i pray over the drug(s) am going to take, is that a crime then? Alright, there's this bible verse that says,''your body's the temple of the Almighty''and as that, your body doesn't have any room for diseases to inhabit. But wait a minute, aren't we suppose to fall sick? and if that happens, what're we expected to do? Aren't we suppose to meet a doctor who's to prescribe the necessary drugs to be taken? Am not saying that God can't heal you without taking drugs, but the picture am trying to paint's that, there's nothing wrong to treat an illness by taking drugs. Also, know that God can heal you through drugs. Visit my blog to read more of my inspirational articles to uplift you@....www.yuki4li4.mywapblog.com
Re: Between Medicine And Prayer by CharlyNick: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Everything falls back to FAITH........

Some take drugs because their faith level is low....... While those with rugged faith exercise their FAITH........

But u take drugs when necessary........

1 Like

Re: Between Medicine And Prayer by Yukirusi(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm!...nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / Funny Church Poster / A MUST Have Christian App For True Belivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.