Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday (1178 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by GOALGATE: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Am sure that God will surely ask this jobless guy why he short his own life time....... I pray that others learn.....

Here is the photo of the Pro-Biafra member killed yesterday

Source:: www..com

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by GOALGATE: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Seun

And to others IPOB members on nairaland, a day is coming for your own.... But I still don't know how to punish you. But I will hold a meeting with seun on how to do that....

And to others IPOB members on street, it can be your turn during your next protest.... LOLzzzz

Please don't curse me oooo...... I was just joking with those things that I wrote up there
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by boboLIL(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Rip freedom fighter....

We. Must stand

Land of the rising sun
Biafra....

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by durubrian(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
na wa oh.... one NIGERIA ...#ISUPPORT
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Humm

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by bewla(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Dont let them use u
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
That won't stop the movement
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by gamaliel121(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2015
May his soul rest in peace...
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday by Sanchase: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
This whole Biafran Agitation, Igbos should rethink if this is the route they want to follow. The truth is this, more than half of the Igbos are not even in support of this Biafra so the people campaigning for Biafra needs to rethink.
May the soul of the deceased rest in Peace. The haters of Biafra has counted one down and there may be many more to go. Hope you end this mindless act before others will be used as scape goats. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Stop Racism: Facebook Gave The Option To Change DP To France Flag. / See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.