Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC (24832 Views)

Breaking: FUNAAB Appoints Enikuomehin As Acting VC / Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by wiseoneking: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2015
wytecat:
What's the meaning of this?
This is absolutely senseless, and Ambode must correct this immediately! What's the need to keep putting Yoruba in a position to always have to explain that "we are doing this because we are not cowards but liberal and tolerant"? The position that has been rubbished and rubbed on our faces times without number! Are we this low in confidence

Why are some stuppid Yoruba love to bend over backward to show unnecessary "we have to shut noise makers up"? It works with others but, never with ibos, they see every appointment like this one as getting one over on us and sign of beaten us to surrender!

What about ibos factor of wanting to dominate a place and get his own people to take over other people's things? This man will make LASU an extension of igboland at the expense of indigenous Yoruba students.

What is wrong with these AKO T'ILE TA Yoruba leaders?

You are a small boy, you aint see any thing. Leave ambode out of this. First UI vc: prof onwuka dike, first UNILAG VC: Prof eni njoku. The house you live now who owns it? The big markets in you states who built it. Stop living in denial, igbos are actually stronger in every aspects despite poor political outings and never been president.Compare them with your tribe and others, then you will undestand better.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by wytecat: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Exactly what I'm saying! You guys are so high on dog shiitt and don't know what is next. You animal of no lineage can't tell me to leave Ambode alone, it's the weak ones among us that give you ibos mouths to talk in the first place. The UI vc didn't take us anywhere and must not be encouraged again in Yorubaland. And my father grew up with telephone in his father's house when your father was still hopping on trees like monkeys. And my father owns 3 houses in one street alone and an ibo chief was a tenant until he showed his colour, so, I don't know which house your refugee father built, oh! Of course your father could have been one of those carrying sand pan during the construction. I never lived in a rented house growing up. Just leave anything Lagos, you are a squatter and don't own anything.
wiseoneking:
You are a small boy, you aint see any thing. Leave ambode out of this. First UI vc: prof onwuka dike, first UNILAG VC: Prof eni njoku. The house you live now who owns it? The big markets in you states who built it. Stop living in denial, igbos are actually stronger in every aspects despite poor political outings and never been president.Compare them with your tribe and others, then you will undestand better.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by vodkat: 3:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You made no relevant point. Since Igbos are adventurous and great travellers,you shouldn't cry and huff when they take your jobs and positions. EOD!

Our own adventure is London naija na local league
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by cbrass(m): 4:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Sijo01:

Say that to your babe and sisters.

Ok
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Sijo01(f): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Ballmer:

Lunatic, was it juju they use to appoint him ?

Foool, what happened to the former vc?
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Is he from NIGER-DELTA tribe?
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2015
gistme24:
Kudos to Ambode.

To the tribe bashers from East / West, una no dey tire?

I am an Igbo dude, but I don't understand the reason behind the cry for Biafra. Was it because PDP lost the election? Exactly how have we been marginalised ?

Imagine what can be achieved if the crowds marching for Biafra can also match to force their respective state Govt to fulfil campaign promises.

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that only cowards and kids bash tribes.
One love.

We know ur type, things you are: APc apologist, half Yoruba because you were born and breed in lagos, you are a catholic who dont like Nnamdi Kanu, you think that that work you do in computer Village is heaven to you.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
This is a very good move.

We should have a Yoruba as VC of ABSU

We should have a Hausa as VC Delsu

We should have a Yoruba man as VC kano state University.

This is the way to go.

I think we should include Yorubas in Biafra,

Pazienza, please come and redraw that map to include the six SW states. Lol grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up now he is IGBO because his name sound IGBO but a man with Igbo name from IKWERRE, OPOBO, IKA, are not IGBOs
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by ethicalUser(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

How many of South Westerners wander around like your people?...And those that live there in the east are federal workers who usually pay tax through their salaries. So go and sit down...
Stop talking thrash..if u haven't been to the SE or SW u shouldn't say what u don't know. Do u Knw the number of Yoruba skilled labourers that troop into the east and South/south on a daily basis? If u are into building construction u will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Opharhe: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:
How many Hausa's or Yorubas are VC's in a state university in the east?

Who is really marginalizing who?
LOL. But come to think of it, have you asked how many Yoruba and Hausa peeps school in the east in sizable numbers and have been able to climb the academic ladder the way the Igbos are doing elsewhere especially in the west? Remember the first Indigenous VC of University of Ibadan was Igbo. I acknowledge the fact that Yorubas are very hospitable people But another truth is the Igbos are good at feeling at home even outside home; they move out a lot and blend quite well.... Give it to them. Congrats Prof. Njokanma

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2015
ethicalUser:

Stop talking thrash..if u haven't been to the SE or SW u shouldn't say what u don't know. Do u Knw the number of Yoruba skilled labourers that troop into the east and South/south on a daily basis? If u are into building construction u will understand better.

I can say SS but not SE...South East people are intolerable...I am a Yoruba son and I know what I am saying...
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
So through igbo wanderings, they have gotten vc even in a state uni. Remember first vc is ui prof dike and also first vc of unilag, prof enijoku. Through their wanderings they got 3 fed rep and one State house rep in your fathers house. Sit down there and be abusing people that is greater than you, be playing arewaoduduwa republic.

That is no point, UNILAG is a federal university and therefore the federal government appoints the VC, Bisi Ibidapo Obe is a VC too in federal university in the east by appointment . I have said we are highly tolerant, so therefore, we can allow your wandering people to live and enjoy but what we know is when push come to shove we won't hesitate to take all that belong to us...watch this space!
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by pasol4real(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:
How many Hausa's or Yorubas are VC's in a state university in the east?

Who is really marginalizing who?
How many times do we have to tell u ppl ....Lagos is a no Man's land .
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by naijapips02: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2015
pasol4real:

How many times do we have to tell u ppl ....Lagos is a no Man's land .

same as Enugu.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by 4C2215131: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
politricks:
When it doesn't favour them its marginalization but if it favours them its on merit.

Heheheheh...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
flylykace:
The name sound so scaring, do you think he'll make a good VC of Lasu with the look of his name
...are you alright?
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
vodkat:

Our own adventure is London naija na local league
Where you live in slums and do yahoo yahoo.
FYI, many yorubas are cab drivers,menial job seekers in Onitsha and every where in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by vodkat: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Where you live in slums and do yahoo yahoo.
FYI, many yorubas are cab drivers,menial job seekers in Onitsha and every where in Nigeria.

yahoo-yahoo, who started yahoo-yahoo and 419 in nigeria, talking about menial jobs in the sw who is doing the most menial jobs

In any case doing menial job is better than drug peddling or 419 which apart from the stealng involve you will be getting generational curse from the person who u defrauded

And by the way what is a menial job- (a job requiring very little training, skill, or talent. )

Trading sounds like menial job

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by niyi123: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ambo.. please dont appoint a Biafra as our VC because they are just deluded and bigotic people that will not allow such in their own state.
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by wiseoneking: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

That is no point, UNILAG is a federal university and therefore the federal government appoints the VC, Bisi Ibidapo Obe is a VC too in federal university in the east by appointment . I have said we are highly tolerant, so therefore, we can allow your wandering people to live and enjoy but what we know is when push come to shove we won't hesitate to take all that belong to us...watch this space!
mr tolerant. Using tolerance to cover your laziness. You are too lazy for my liking. It just that an average sw depend on paid job to survive. Just here in lagos, hausa men have taking hundreds of thousands of small trade biz. Igbos in the sw do build their schs, markets, churches, houses, estates, companies of all kinds, buy up lands to use, have their chiefs and eze's, have even state and federal representatives in your land etc. you are talking of tolerance or LAZINESS. Lol. They used what they have to get what they need in your land.i feel for yorubas but you may blame God and not igbos.THE MORE AREWAODUDUWA PRODUCES PRESIDENTS THE MORE POORER AND CURSED THEY ARE. Godwin
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
vodkat:

yahoo-yahoo, who started yahoo-yahoo and 419 in nigeria, talking about menial jobs in the sw who is doing the most menial jobs

In any case doing menial job is better than drug peddling or 419 which apart from the stealng involve you will be getting generational curse from the person who u defrauded

And by the way what is a menial job- (a job requiring very little training, skill, or talent. )

Trading sounds like menial job

You do menial jobs all over Nigeria, and lead in yahoo yahoo.

Trading is not menial, thats why your people suck at it. Your businesses only thrive with politicians support

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by vodkat: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You do menial jobs all over Nigeria, and lead in yahoo yahoo.

Trading is not menial, thats why your people suck at it. Your businesses only thrive with politicians support

from ur comment either u dont live in nigeria or u live in a village

no further comment
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
mr tolerant. Using tolerance to cover your laziness. You are too lazy for my liking. It just that an average sw depend on paid job to survive. Just here in lagos, hausa men have taking hundreds of thousands of small trade biz. Igbos in the sw do build their schs, markets, churches, houses, estates, companies of all kinds, buy up lands to use, have their chiefs and eze's, have even state and federal representatives in your land etc. you are talking of tolerance or LAZINESS. Lol. They used what they have to get what they need in your land.i feel for yorubas but you may blame God and not igbos.THE MORE AREWAODUDUWA PRODUCES PRESIDENTS THE MORE POORER AND CURSED THEY ARE. Godwin

Why are you getting frustrated? You are shameless and stupid that the cursed people gave you the opportunity to live in their lands and thrive while your blessed lands remains in deplorable state tothe extent that your people come in droves daily...Abeg park well, we don't need to go to an erosion-laden land to succeed. We are kings in our homes and we give as much as we can afford and will not hesitate to take it back as much as we collect. Don't over-stretch your boundary...YORUBAs ARE NOT TIMID...
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by flylykace: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...are you alright?
You just want to do what other people did
Re: Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC by wytecat: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
We have to make sure please!

I'm tired of Yoruba doing something good and having to defend it to the same people we did it for that it didn't happen out of weakness or cowardice!

Something like this should go to people from middle belt or SS or the north, but never to ibos!
VirginFinder:

And the empty chest-beating continues.
The man is only acting; he can never be confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Final Year Student Missing (Photo) / A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation / Professor Ibrahim Abubakar Appointed Dean, University College, London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.