Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile (20313 Views)

2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ademipeju(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by nextlevel2222: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
bugzbunny:

Let's play a game then.....
Hazard is 24....musa said he is 23..
If musa is actually above dat.... May u run mad..can u say Amen to dat

What kind of rubbish statement is this? Run mad on top wetin. You dnt have sense at all. All of us came here to catch fun nothing attached. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Na you born them?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by ameynuJR(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
History often repeat itself!

Brazil World Cup 2014
Germany trashed the host which is Brazil 7-1. And gain ticket to the final which they defeat Argentina 1-0 to lift the trophy.

Chile U17 World Cup 2015
Nigeria trashed the host Chile 5-1. Now team Nigeria make it to the final, who dare Mali to face 9ja without ending up with tears
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by koppa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

This is what the guy said:

I don't see anything bad in what he has said. Which is the obvious truth. Not all of them are U-17.

I'm not even judging by looks now, if I was to judge by that, maybe I'd say they're all above 18.
I hate people coming up with false allegations,do you have any proof to really suggest they are all not below 17...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by freshcvvs: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
eduxerxes:
A true 17-year old Nigerian!

In ya villa.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by girlonfire: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lero15:

Lol

Hi lero15, i tried sending you a message. how can I get across to you? i need to ask you sth urgently
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by bugzbunny: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
small children everywhere on NL. You talk like my kid bro......

once again, dey there make pant dey wear you. Mikel is 28, Costa is 26, if Costa is above that, may you grow small brain..... can you say Amen to that?
Costa is a south american...they cheat jzt lik Africans... Though u guys are worse
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Ibelove: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
BUHARI please start creating jobs cos there is much traffic on all nairaland tread. if I just post that I just sneezed, I will have at least 50 comments with uncountable likes.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Lero15(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
girlonfire:

Hi lero15, i tried sending you a message. how can I get across to you? i need to ask you sth urgently

I replied ma'am.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Cyriloha(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
robosky02:
gbam

at least ten reason is better than five reasons

besides

they have scored 12 goals
and
we have scored 21 goals....

so we are ten times better. find out tomorro

chop nockle in fact three buckets of plantain chips for you no give that Herald that wrote against Nigeria you hear ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile by Akiika: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
That defense is suspect and Osimhen is becoming selfish. The number of inaccurate passes is becoming too high. On a positive side, the Malians are equally guilty of all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen / AFCON: Nigerian Players Sing Adekunle Gold's Song 'High' (Video) / Onauchu Wins Belgian Pro League Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.