Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This (4388 Views)

How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Jim Iyke Learns How To Cook (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by teissys(f): 5:15pm On May 13, 2009
I hope everyone can agree with me that this lady's wardrobe is a no-go zone. Her dressing is "too refined" for my liking. Inclusive of her make up and everything. I'd prefer wearing no make up at all than this shocked shocked shocked
Is it just in movies?

Everything about her was incredible when she starred "THE PRICE" but all over a sudden everything went Krakaboom!!!

Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by teissys(f): 5:27pm On May 13, 2009
Now, what the hell. .

Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by chy4luv: 7:27pm On May 13, 2009
why is two officers holding her
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Tstark(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2009
That's a transvestite!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by mohawkchic(f): 11:13pm On May 13, 2009
~She Defo Needs A Good Makeover & Fast thats for sure!! The pic of her been carried away should have been the "Fashion Police" grin

~I love her as an Actress but her sense of style sucks! Her eyebrows could make "Star Wars" proud! cheesy
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Abbygyal(f): 11:14pm On May 13, 2009
lmao@mowachic

@post
yh i knw, her sytle for fashon sucks, wats wiv d boobs? lol too old for dat, neways wats wiv d police, dats sad, buh she's still a fab actress
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 13, 2009
mohawkchic:

~She Defo Needs A Good Makeover & Fast thats for sure!! The pic of her been carried away should have been the "Fashion Police" grin

~I love her as an Actress but her sense of style sucks! Her eyebrows could make "Star Wars" proud! cheesy

Couldn't agree more. A good actress, no doubt, but a lion's claws has got nothing on her when it comes to her fingernails. I like her though despite all the accessories. grin
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by mohawkchic(f): 11:28pm On May 13, 2009
stillwater:

Couldn't agree more. A good actress, no doubt, but[b] a lion's claws has got nothing on her when it comes to her fingernails.[/b] I like her thought despite all the accessories. grin

~I forgot about the claws cheesy

~Horrible dress sense & makeup aside,No one Can take away her being a very Good Actress,I love her to bits especially when she starts hyperventilating & sweating in a scene . . . . grin

~Saw an old movie she was in w/ Ramsay Noah . .Didnt know she use to be Stick Thin!!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by mohawkchic(f): 11:31pm On May 13, 2009
Abbygyal:

lmao@mowachic

@post
yh i knw, her sytle for fashon sucks, wats wiv d boobs? lol too old for dat, neways wats wiv d police, dats sad, buh she's still a fab actress

~ grin I was more like whats w/ the Tights!!  shocked The boobs thing could be mid life crisis  cheesy

~I wonder if That pic of her been arrested is/nt from a movie  undecided
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:33pm On May 13, 2009
These look like old pics.

She doesnt dress like that anymore.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2009
Who is she?
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by mohawkchic(f): 11:59pm On May 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

~Thank Bleep for that! grin
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by yme1(f): 1:18am On May 14, 2009
well maybe she isnt that good in dressing

but sure is a good actress undecided
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by ifyalways(f): 3:43am On May 14, 2009
Tstark:

That's a transvestite!
LOL
FL Gators:

Who is she?
Nigerian actress.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by sosisi(f): 3:58am On May 14, 2009
Oh My!!
what am I seeing?
could this be why her ex husband ran away in the dead of the night?
I read the interview,she says they weren't fighting or arguing and she woke up one morning and the guy had disappeared
I wouldn't blame him,it's not easy living with adanma masquerade in your own home day in day out.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by OgidiBoy(m): 4:15am On May 14, 2009
Bad belle dey worry all of una, she is so fine and will make a nice sugar mommy so there angry
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by SeanT21(f): 5:00am On May 14, 2009
She needs to wear clothes that fit her body type.She looks like a sumo wrestler!!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by busygirl(f): 9:58am On May 14, 2009
me thinks, she's pretty tho. but she needs to take it easy on the make up. Sometimes it's just obviously too much, esp d eyebrows and the lipstick. The first pic got me really cracking up. The tights she had on that outfit was so out of place lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . I think she pulls off native very well tho, she looks good in them wink
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Emad(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2009
hummmmmmm glamour babe this one don too much!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On May 14, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

She still does. The first picture is with her new boyfriend at the last AMAA awards. . . last month or so.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by spikedcylinder: 2:11pm On May 14, 2009
$osisi:

Oh My!!
what am I seeing?
I read the interview,she says they weren't fighting or arguing and she woke up one morning and the guy had disappeared
I wouldn't blame him,it's not easy living with adanma masquerade in your own home day in day out.

Still not enough to leave her alone to care for their mentally ill child.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by busygirl(f): 2:20pm On May 14, 2009
new boyfriend shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by teissys(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2009
$osisi:

Oh My!!
what am I seeing?

grin grin grin
Lol. Take it easy on her o. Scare crow is more like it I think.
Her sense of fashion leaves a lot to be desired
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by mohawkchic(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

~Aaaw! I feel for her! What a cop out by her Ex!

~She hardly gets it wrong on screen . .her dressing that is!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by sugabelle: 6:34pm On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She still does. The first picture is with her new boyfriend at the last AMAA awards. . . last month or so.

New bf? The lady doesn't waste time!! Pretty face but she needs to use matching foundation undecided. One of my all-time fave actresses, and yes she used to be a serious lepa and truly, she was effing fine then. Those were the days.(((shrug)))
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by tpiah: 6:37pm On May 14, 2009
she's not bad looking even with the weight, but since she used to be skinny before, she should try to lose some of it for health reasons.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by ifyalways(f): 7:25pm On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

the child was mentally ill shocked
Might be the main reason the guy left undecided
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Ladytemi(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2009
Obviously Madam Eucharia is trying to persuade everyone that she is still a very young woman. She needs to leave that style of dressing to younger women, who have the body for those styles.
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by Pepeye(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2009
Always give kudos to big, bold and beautiful ladies but this particular one needs to draw the line when it comes to exposure of certain parts. Leave that for the slimmer sisters who’s got the body to flaunt such daring designs
As for her makeup which is her trademark I wouldn’t even go there. . I rest my case . . . . Hammer house of horror!
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by busygirl(f): 10:37am On May 15, 2009
i think she's still pretty tho. I av seen her in a couple of movies without make-up,not dat bad wink. And she's also an incredibly talented actress. She knows how to interprete roles. I love to see her cry in movies, it touches me grin
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Jun 20, 2009
lol
oh eucharia

busygirl:

I love to see her cry in movies, it touches me grin

she cries in movies? tongue
I thought she only acted the evil mistress/ wife/ in-law wotever
Re: I Really Hope Eucharia Learns How To Use Her Money To Look Better Than This by TOYOSI20(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2009
I'm sawrry to hear she has a mentally challenged child, . . . . i really think she needs to get her a stylist,

cos i mean its like she keeps having one fashion disaster after the other, . . .

. . . .if she gets a good fashion stylist it'll be a huge investment for her, . . .

so she doesn't keep showing up in public appearances looking like . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, well im sure u catch ma drift, undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

T-pain And Wande Coal Look Twins / What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) / Madness? Kim Kardashian Seen Dressed In Transparent Nylon Showing Her Full Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.