Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft (64564 Views)

Freelance: Programming with Microsoft Office Excel. / Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access / How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by RaptorX: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
When did being a Microsoft software engineer means you work at Microsoft. It is just a certification, have nothing to do with working in Microsoft.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by ucheHapers(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP...you really wanna know where I work?
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by utanii(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
see him head like him papa own.. but him fine small shaaa
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

We rarely come across Nigerians who work in such an high profile organisation so besides him being the son of our ex president, I think he deserves to be celebrated.
So suck it up pal.
Urine You might want to see ola okelola the top Facebook engineer here http://gidilink..com.ng/2014/01/meet-nigerian-born-facebook-engineer.html

You are dead wrong! Just so you know!!!
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
I see he is proudly representing Gorilla Unit!!!
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by samopeyemi: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baba gene dey strong O. Na all him pikin resemble am.....with head, nose, mouth.....He no even give them chance resemble dir mama ..Except for that Stella son
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Dalyjay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jus 3 more years..... I will tell you d rest when is time
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by clovislouis(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
chymystique:
Thats the lil Finer version of OBJ! grin
really
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by noblegrex: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Any son of baba that does not look like him,is a bastard.baba has a strong gene,very strong.he looked more cute though.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Saay1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
airsaylongcon:
grin
[color=#990000][/color]

you right
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by nightmile: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Unlike all other privileged Nigerian leaders, Obj taught his children how to be self dependent. I understand the least among his children have at least two masters degree. God has has really showed him favor.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Urine: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are dead wrong! Just so you know!!!
You get time to dey educate people, folks don't have the slightest idea.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by juman(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hiss

Why not working in white house?

Son of a man that led nigeria to failure.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Kaybee14(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ok, seen.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by onelife97: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

We rarely come across Nigerians who work in such an high profile organisation so besides him being the son of our ex president, I think he deserves to be celebrated.
So suck it up pal.
Urine You might want to see ola okelola the top Facebook engineer here http://gidilink..com.ng/2014/01/meet-nigerian-born-facebook-engineer.html
Celebrate who?
No be im papa follow impoverish Nigeria ni.Go and see Abeokuta how it looks,the 1st civilised city in the whole of West Africa the hometown of OBJ looks like a town or say a modern village.
May God and gods punish OBJ and his family.
May he never see the fruit of his labour as they all turn Nigeria and Nigerians to slaves in their own land while sending their own children to the best schools around the world.

If u like quote me negatively make thunder fire u and ur family.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by NovusHomo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
His name is Dare Obasanjo and he is a Microsoft software Engineer. He bares so much resemblance with his dad you will agree with me he is a splitting image of the Nigerian ex president and elder statesman.

http://gidilink.com/2015/11/meet-obasanjos-son-who-is-a-microsoft-engineer/

He bears...
He is a spitting image...
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by NovusHomo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Rubbish! I am not a politicians son, but i own cattles worth millions cool

Omo alapata.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2015
NovusHomo:

He bears... He is a spitting image...
Too bad front page posts can't be edited. undecided
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by xtervaganza(m): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2015
chymystique:
Thats the lil Finer version of OBJ! grin
i hate ppl who say Obj is ugly

Go check his pictures out as a young man and you'll realise the man is handsome

That's not ugliness but old age
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 08, 2015
dearsly:
Connections!!!
God will deliver us

forget connection. yes connection but with brain......................... connected illiterate cant do this job. This is not Nigeria senate that anybody can be if he win election.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by October1960: 4:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats to the man.

More Nigerians would excel too if they had assess to good education.

Alas most people don't have parents that can join goverment to become rich and then study overseas.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Indeed. Another cunning man to a new generation.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2015
ayoolanr:
I see he is proudly representing Gorilla Unit!!!

Is this a thing in Microsoft or a unit in the Obj clan? If it is a thing with the Obasanjo's family, this amount to recognizing their ancestral lineage.
#gorrillaunit. See picture below.

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by nightmile: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Have not met your family before but I can say with confidence judging from your stupid attack on a noble family that Madness runs in your outcast family.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Jarus(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2015
AdaNri1:
there are Nigerian working everywhere. You don't come across them because it's not a "celebrated" field. The only people you won't find outside Nigeria working in multinationals are northerners. Why? Because in Nigeria they are the best.

Ever heard of Aliyu Jelani?
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by emmykk(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

So suck it up pal.
so you now the taking records of who and who works where?.

Una can fall una hand eh.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by olawalebabs(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Jarus:

Ever heard of Aliyu Jelani?
Dahiru Mohammed too.
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by nickxtra(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Is this not Boye? OBJ's son in the Nigerian Army?
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2015
nickxtra:
Is this not Boye? OBJ's son in the Nigerian Army?
That's Boye. www.osundefender.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Obasanjos-soldier-son.jpg

1 Like

Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by nickxtra(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by Enahi(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
RaptorX:
When did being a Microsoft software engineer means you work at Microsoft. It is just a certification, have nothing
to do with working in Microsoft.

Please help me ask them o, so anybody that has a Microsoft certification automatically works for Microsoft.
Nigerians sha
Re: Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft by nkemjacob2(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Una papa go carry una go school for abroad mke una go get better education and work. They come nigeria come they kill our economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.