Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! (993 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Jose Mounrinho Or Loius Van Gaal. Who Is Better? / .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by akinalabi(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2009
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2009
who cares? grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2009
tkb417:

who cares? grin

Tokz,Dayo does !

Uhm,and thus begins the mass exodus of Dutch players to Bayern. cool

Sneijder,Drenthe,and maybe Ribery in exchange for Hleb. cool
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by tkb417(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2009
Tokz,Dayo does !

Uhm,and thus begins the mass exodus of Dutch players to Bayern.

Sneijder,Drenthe,and maybe Ribery in exchange for Hleb
Too much Dutch players in a team will make a team underachieve
They will play well and not win anything or lose scandalously when the stakes are high

Ribery? That boi shld come to Man United grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by mukina2: 6:16pm On May 13, 2009
LOL grin

goal.com is not reliable grin i would wait for soccernet grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by A40(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2009
Not a bad hire considering what he has done with AZ Alkmaar
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2009
This shows a team with ambition not some teams who would stick to a trophyless manager.

Willkommien Van Gaal
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by FBS: 8:36am On May 14, 2009
who cares. grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2009
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussba, er-299947.html

"I want to break the English monopoly in the Champions League. Every year we see three English clubs in the semi-finals.

They don't play good/nice football in England. Too fast, no tactics, just long balls. In France it's is too physical. The game in Germany is better, there you can achieve a lot with the right tactics.

I received lots of offers, from England and France for example. I had three offers from three different clubs based in Moscow. But my wife and I didn't want to live in Moscow."

Move over EPL
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by Sauron1: 4:48pm On May 17, 2009
dayokanu:

This shows a team with ambition not some teams who would stick to a trophyless manager.

Willkommien Van Gaal

I thunk Nazi clubs don't employ foreign managers, no?
Buncha classless outfits. . . . .Van Gaal will be sacked by December(after failing to qualify from the UCL group stage).
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2009
German clubs employ foreigners Trappatoni, Eric Gerets, Van Maarwijk easily come to mind.

Of the top German teams, How many of them have foreign managers compared to the EPL where English managers are only for clubs with relegation ambitions.
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by Sauron1: 5:30pm On May 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Of the top German teams, How many of them have foreign managers compared to the EPL where English managers are only for clubs with relegation ambitions.

Of the top German teams, how many of them have played in the Semis of the UCL in the past 7 years?? grin grin grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On May 19, 2009
The top 6 clubs are coached by foreigners
Six of the bottom seven clubs are coached by English men
That tells us that English people are just clueless!!!

Italy of the top 4 teams 3 have Italian coaches
Spain of the top 4 teams 4 have Spanish coaches
In Germany of the top 4 , 3 are coached by Germans
This goes further to prove the English coaches are DAFT!!!

Italians have an Italian as National team coach
Spain have a Spainard as NT coach
Germany have a German as NT coach
France have a Frenchman as National Team coach
England have an ITALIAN as National team coach

This is the Height of STUPIDITY
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by tkb417(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2009
I want to break the English monopoly in the Champions League. Every year we see three English clubs in the semi-finals.

They don't play good/nice football in England. Too fast, no tactics, just long balls. In France it's is too physical. The game in Germany is better, there you can achieve a lot with the right tactics.

I received lots of offers, from England and France for example. I had three offers from three different clubs based in Moscow. But my wife and I didn't want to live in Moscow."
slowpoke!!
wanna break english monopoly with Hollywood FC?
I laff in hindu
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dyabman(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2009
europe in soup again!
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by akinalabi(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2009
dayokanu:

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussba, er-299947.html

Move over EPL

Lol! I thought the UCL doesnt matter that much grin grin grin
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2009
@Akinalabi,

European competitions are the ultimate. The UEFA cup and the CL That determines how great you are as a club
You can see from the coaches stats above that ENGLISH people are DAFT Employ an English Managaer if you have relegation ambitions. When was the last time an English man was in top 4 position?

Dyabman,
You can say that again
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by Sauron1: 1:53pm On May 19, 2009
dayokanu:

@Akinalabi,

European competitions are the ultimate. The UEFA cup and the CL That determines how great you are as a club
You can see from the coaches stats above that ENGLISH people are DAFT Employ an English Managaer if you have relegation ambitions. When was the last time an English man was in top 4 position?

Steve McClaren took FC Twente to 2nd position in Eredivisie last week, you dork!!!
Higher than PSV and Ajax Amsterdam.
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2009
dayokanu:

The top 6 clubs are coached by foreigners
Six of the bottom seven clubs are coached by English men
That tells us that English people are just clueless!!!

Italy of the top 4 teams 3 have Italian coaches
Spain of the top 4 teams 4 have Spanish coaches
In Germany of the top 4 , 3 are coached by Germans
This goes further to prove the English coaches are DAFT!!!

Italians have an Italian as National team coach
Spain have a Spainard as NT coach
Germany have a German as NT coach
France have a Frenchman as National Team coach
England have an ITALIAN as National team coach

This is the Height of STUPIDITY

grin grin grin grin grin

I agree! The English know nothing about coaching.
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2009
Someone should tell me why English coaches are dumb.

6 of the last 7 clubs in the EPL are coached by Englishmen and non of the top 6
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by Sauron1: 4:05pm On May 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Someone should tell me why English coaches are dumb.
6 of the last 7 clubs in the EPL are coached by Englishmen and non of the top 6

U are mentally-deranged. . . .
Not even Del Bosque will push West Brom from the bottom of the table to the big four.
The bottom clubs are there not because of the managers, but because of the STRENGTH of their teams.

The last 7 clubs in the Bundesliga are managed by who? Germans.
The last 7 clubs in La Liga are managed by Spaniards.
The last 7 clubs in the French Ligue 1 are managed by Frenchies.

You are a consummate retard.
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by tkb417(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2009
U are mentally-deranged. . . .
Not even Del Bosque will push West Brom from the bottom of the table to the big four.
The bottom clubs are there not because of the managers, but because of the STRENGTH of their teams.

You are a consummate retard.
hehehehehe
what of the top 6 in the French, Spanish and German leagues? grin

English coaches are dumb true true
Re: Loius Van Gaal Is The New Bayern Munich's Manager! by dayokanu(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2009

Germans manage both top and bottoms clubs in Germany.

How come the top 6 clubs in the EPl are managed by foreigners and bottom teams by English men.

Its like if you want to relegate, Hire an English coach. Count the number of Englishmen who have won the league in the time of Premiership and get back to me

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup-russia To Host! / Vote Terna Suswan's Goal As Fifa U-20 World Cup "goal Of The Tournament" / Dalglish Of Liverpool Joins Race For £2m 14-year-old Seyi Ojo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.