Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

.:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. (6509 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) (2) (3) (4)

.:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by aieromon(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
Source, Lagos Radio stations
Good or bad for the Super Eagles shocked shocked
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
Louis van Gaal is still under contract with Bayern Munich
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Louis van Gaal is still under contract with Bayern Munich

I'm confused over the news myself considering the fact that the sources are well known sports journalists.

The stupid NFF don't have anything on their website.

Let's wait and see
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by 9ijaprince(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Has it been confirmed?
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by chrisical(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
Van Gaal ke?Thot he is contracted wiv bayern

Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Heard the same thing too. However one thing has been confirmed. . . . Amodu won't be leading the super Eagles to SA 2010 as he's been sent on a 6-months coaching course.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by aieromon(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why is it takin' the NFF ages to put out an official statement?
~still waitin'~.
Imagine AIT sayin' the NFF is still locked in a meetin' when Godwin Enakhena already knew the name of the coach since morning.he didn't disclose the name of the new coach to protect his source.However,another sports presenter(wish i had his name) id'd the new coach as LvG.
I think the contract is on a short term basis 'cos LvG still got an agreement with Bayern,right?
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by Ikhilor(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
These are nothing but the symptoms of confused, self hating,wayward,inferior thinking bunch of administrators.Let the so- called world class coach come and perform miracles in 4 months.This is going to end up as will always be expected of self hating, myopic thinking humans.Nigerians, if you expect miracles from now on,you,.re on your own.We are going to the W.C to make up numbers
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by Marymos: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Some one else will labour and work another person will come and reap the reward of another man's labour.Lets see the magic he will perform at the world cup.I hope Nigerians will not call for his head after the world cup.No foreign coach will be able to take us beyond the group stage at the world cup.Quote me any where.As far Nigerians are concern football is all about winning all the time.The world cup is just at the corner.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by tunku(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Pep Guardiola himself could be the new Head Coach and I will be immovably be against this Nigerian side if another Nigerian isn't appointed. This is a grave injustice but that isn't shocking, This is Nigeria. If you bring in white mercenaries you might as well come out and say that the whole black race is doomed to be forever inferior. Is it any surprise that 4 of the three people that made it to the semi-finals of the ACON weren't foreign mercenaries? Nor that the 1st and 3rd and 4th placed teams were all coached by indigenes? Damn this Decision, Damn Nigeria.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by Kgdavid(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ tunku the way you talk is just amazing. your talk of foreign mercenaries is plain silly. you say of the three coaches in the semi's only one was a mercenary but you conveniently leave out the part that that same mercenary went on to the final. if a coach like amodu is your highest ambition then stick to village football. in this day and age, nationality has nothing to do with coaching. it is not only african countries with foreign coaches. it is about using the man who can do the job! look at mighty Brazil who used Scolari, a portugese man, Mighty England currently using Capello, an Italian, Australia and Russia who both used Hiddink, a dutch man. my guy you need to open your eyes and realize that football is a global game.

Bless this decision
BlessNigeria

DAMN YOU TUNKU!
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by tunku(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
mess you david and you idiotic assumptions. I didn't say that Amodu was the best man for the job, but that the window to fire him was nonexistent seeing as not much can be done to turn this Nigerian team around. I guess I am a bit naive to think that the NATIONAL TEAM shouldn't reflect the failures of Nigeria as a country. Ghana's mercenary qualified them for the world cups, led them to the final of the ACON and lost. I am not Ghanian, I do not concern myself with Ghana's issues. But let it be known, you idiot, that the coach who won the ACON was an Egyptian. If you wanted to sack Amodu after the tournament then by all means go ahead. I thought that was how it was going to go down anyway. I am sorry, but one should never expect Nigerians to do the smart or common sense thing. bleeping idiots.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by Ikhilor(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tunku, you,re right.These self hating myopic ,inferiority laden Black people will continue to act and think low.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by PDF: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
Dis same local champion egyptian indigenous coach cud nt qualify his team 4 d world's biggest stage on 2 consecutive occasions. Abeg, bring in some1 capable, white, pink, black or indigo!
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by twinskenny(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2010
pathetic
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by otokx(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
Anybody coming will still have it very hot
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by twinskenny(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
Nigeria, is this coach employed on merit??
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by honeric01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
Wrong info, he has not been confirmed as coach, he's just one of the 6 shortlisted names, by tuesday, the list
is going to be reduced to 3, then the fools will pick who to enjoy another man's sweat.

All those who contributed to the removal of someone who rightfully worked for taking the se to the worldcup will surely reap all that they sowed.

the best thing they could have done was to include more Nigerian coaches to assist Amodu at the worldcup, instead, they fired (demoted him) and now wants to put a mercenary to reap where he didn't sow.

let me see the magic the Nigerian White GOD is going to perform under 4 months.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
Na typical example of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop be this. . . . . .This is so unfair. . . .Amodu, take heart. . . .You have done well. . . . .Your records and achievements are there for all to see. On a serious note, I think Amodu should just throw in the towel and resign.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by twinskenny(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2010
na there palaba anything wey den like make den do
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by dayo23(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
That is there business,Nigeria football is long dead,Those players are just patch patch,let a Good technical adviser weather white or black take charge and also monitor the home base players. Eagles need fresh legs and competition to play.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by deb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
Na typical example of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop be this. . . . . .This is so unfair. . . .Amodu, take heart. . . .You have done well. . . . .Your records and achievements are there for all to see. On a serious note, I think Amodu should just throw in the towel and resign.

Amodu will never throw in the towel, you want him to die of hunger. cheesy He is not that bold, shows in his decision making as a coach.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
@deb

You think Amodu is a church rat? Just because he's black, you think he's poor? What a loser you are saying someone like Amodu would die of hunger if he resigns? What was it eating 2 year ago before he was called back as the coach? Were you the one feeding him or paying his bills?

Stupi.d featherless ostrich, that's what you are.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by sultan003(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by chidichris(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2010
These are nothing but the symptoms of confused, self hating,wayward,inferior thinking bunch of administrators.Let the so- called world class coach come and perform miracles in 4 months.This is going to end up as will always be expected of self hating, myopic thinking humans.Nigerians, if you expect miracles from now on,you,.re on your own.We are going to the W.C to make up numbers

@my gud broda,
if u call our going there, mlaking up number, na u sabi. our going to south africa has a confirmed us$9m price tag plus various sponsors.
gus hiddink did not take 1 week to turn things arround last season when chelsea sacked scolari.
the only point u have is the case of administrators whose interest will be to convience nigerians that it was the fault of amodu by not giving the new caoch the anticipated supports.
be reminded that super eagles can do better if new coach will stand beside the picth while matches are going on instead of hiding behind bars.
amodu with all due respect was not, is not and can never be the best coach for nigerian national team.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by deb(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
honeric01:

@deb

You think Amodu is a church rat? Just because he's black, you think he's poor? What a loser you are saying someone like Amodu would die of hunger if he resigns? What was it eating 2 year ago before he was called back as the coach? Were you the one feeding him or paying his bills?

Stupi.d featherless ostrich, that's what you are.

No comments and you know what that means
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
@deb

And what would u have said to justify your stupidity?

Saying Amodu would die of hunger if he resigns can only be heard from pre-matured minds.
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by FBS: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ poster
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394956.0.html

FBS:

NFF: Amodu will go to World Cup

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394797.0.html
are you still dreaming?? check the news, the guy has been sacked siiiince 19 koro koro
Re: .:. Louis Van Gaal Is New Super Eagles Coach .:. by honeric01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
bboiabb:

@ poster
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394956.0.html
are you still dreaming?? check the news, the guy has been sacked siiiince 19 koro koro

Amodu was never sacked, can a sacked coach lead the same team to a friendly match?

http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=13782

now, you can go jump in the nearby well, but make sure it's a very deep well oo

100% Sure 2+ Odds For All Football Punters Direct To Your Phone.!! / Sports Investment For Passive Income / Nigeria Finishes 17th At FIBA 3×3 World Cup

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49