Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Join The Pinacle Of Gold Brothers club/society - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join The Pinacle Of Gold Brothers club/society (332 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN / Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Pinacle Of Gold Brothers club/society by sonofthemorning: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hello knowledge seekers,i am simply morning's son..we all knw that Gold is one of the most valuable treasures and at its pinacle u'v only got to immagine.

Well the truth is no one on earth would give u gold for free but wat if i told you you could be given at a much lesser price.gold in this context myt not really mean raw gold bt gold as it applies to life,like the saying goes'use youe tongue to count your teeth'.

enuf of the stories,if you wanna be at the pinacle of Gold and u feel u could pay the less price for more gold....08176458648

i dnt recieve calls after 10pm,thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Light Are You//?? / Message To All Fowls Worldwide / Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.