Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital (16733 Views)

Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by allawizzow(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
dis yeebow ppl constituting nuisance in my Southwest.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
mznuez:
How cheap ? Men been deceiving ladies since 19BC

Not at al...just that real love is an experience endemic to ladies from age 15 to 21 so they tend to do crazy things for love..

can you remember how you fell in love at 18 to that guy who always asks you for money and you will gladly give him? shey you remember...lol
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by chillian(f): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
snrman:
God punish mtn.so slow
abeg na where this from burst out.you even read the topic you dey in a hurry to be ftc.(in ada mbano's voice)Okwala nu gi. grin
snrman:
God punish mtn.so slow
abeg na where this from burst out.you even read the topic you dey in a hurry to be ftc.(in ada mbano's voice)Okwala nu gi.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by dododawa1: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
I know, it will be dat TRIBE
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
AND THEY ARE ALL IGBOS!
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by allawizzow(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Biafurabiafura
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by CaroLyner(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
BoiGrammz:

Na 10 thousand naira note dey ma hand o..
Abi carolyner u fit help me with change? grin
Khd95:

whispers to carolyner elewagrin
mama elewa agayin,abeg do change for us
BoiGrammz:

Na 10 thousand naira note dey ma hand o..
Abi carolyner u fit help me with change? grin
;Dyou both are cases
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Zico5(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
I
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by bummyla(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
LORD Have Mercy! Some People Are Looking For This Baby To Make Their Home Complete! While This One Just Sold Off Her Own! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
The police ought to start by arresting the girl in question for spreading her legs for her boyfriend with the purpose of selling the baby that will later manifest. From the story the baby was not snatched but both couples willingly trade and did business on their baby
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Khd95(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
CaroLyner:

;Dyou both are cases

okada man here,make i no when u wan reach FPgrin
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by nkemdi89(f): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
People prefer black market due to bureaucracy involved in legal adoption, it was better she sold the child than abortion, it's only a crime because the law said so.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by fxjohn2: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
nkemdi89:
People prefer black market due to bureaucracy involved in legal adoption, it was better she sold the child than abortion, it's only a crime because the law said so.

Ahh! Which kind of comment is this or have u too sold a baby? It is a big crime.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Unbelievable
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by azzima(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
When I read "SELL BABY", I easily knew which tribe is callous enough to sell their "own" Babies for money......sometimes for JUST 20K. Pathetic! !!!
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by diamondzs(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Moneyyy:
Nigerian girls and money ehn!!
Did u take time to read properly b4 commenting?
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by lebete3000: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
So she got belle sold the child only to give it to her boyfriend to rent apartment for both of them.

hmmm....love wantintin!
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
wtf?
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by miqos02(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
chicken change
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by nkemdi89(f): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
fxjohn2:

Ahh! Which kind of comment is this or have u too sold a baby? It is a big crime.
Not in support or against it but looking at it from a societal point of view. Before you cure an ailment you diagonise it,
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by jacoik(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
BoiGrammz:
*stops bike*

na frontpage i dey go?? Na how much?
shebi if I slap u now ppl go dey complain abi? u see important issue n u de yan shit ehhhh
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Hero10001: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chinyere?! I'm not suprised, na their way.. Naso dem buy her mother. Awon yeeboe omo ale jati-jati.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by basty: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
These Igbos and money, name whoa. I like f**k o, I need one fine Igbo gal.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Probarbie: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
funny tho...

anyways,just passing by
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by missnazzy(f): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Prodigal daughter. At 19 years, she's already running after d***k, to the extent of leaving home.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by cornoil(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats after making it affter these years of joblessness of pursuing FTC. Don't forget to kill a cow.
Nomzylicious:
Barbaric... So am FTC. Nothing special. So y d fuss about FTC?? Anyways *space for sale*
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by cornoil(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is 19 years not old enough or legal for d***k?
missnazzy:
Prodigal daughter. At 19 years, she's already running after d***k, to the extent of leaving home.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by missnazzy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
cornoil:
Is 19 years not old enough or legal for d***k?

f***king is another thing, but running away from home to go stay with a man is stupidity.
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by cornoil(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yeah.
missnazzy:

f***king is another thing, but running away from home to go stay with a man is stupidity.

Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by Moneyyy: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital by toyinid78: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, all your senators, members of the house of representatives and your five serving governors.
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Lagos. Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) / Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Policeman Repeatedly Hitting A Driver With His Gun In Warri, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.