Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (7965 Views)

Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria / The igbos Has Spoken finally (WARNING VIDEO) / The Unrelenting Continued Assualt On The Igbos Has Reached Critical Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Fulani slave sighted!
hahaha, coming from a tribe with yam legged, hairy and bearded girls, Its very funny..

bunch of pea sized brain, cretins..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by wytecat: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
I see no evil!
No dyke here!
A beautiful girl gets a keeper, and don't have to roll around, you better believe it!
explorer250:

it be like say one beautiful igbo babe don break your heart b4? Lolz, brother take Heart, as she fine reach no be only your eyes dey am!
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by nd07(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Drchristian:

wot r ur reasons@op. You are mad, igbo has d most prostitute/promiscous female in Nigeria or Africa

ur mother gave birth to the most way ward & promiscuous kids ever. I piety d brest that nursed u. she is without a child.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ishiamu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Descartes:

Oga QuotaSystem, what about your slave girls in the south west?

Those ones wey dey bath bleaching cream
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by odutolasodiq(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
u mean with their yam leg?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by explorer250(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
princdebola201:
@OP u make me laff rolling on the floor

Is it all those chinasas, chinwes, Ada, with big biceps with yam and hairy Leg cos I don't know another that igbos exist in africagringrin

there is no comparism between igbo and yoruba girls. Your girls are naturally ugly, With shapeless fat ass and ugly plumpy looking face as dark as charcoal.
Lest i forget, yoruba girls smells like hell especially their armpit and V
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
explorer250:

there is no comparism between igbo and yoruba girls. Your girls are naturally ugly, With shapeless fat ass and ugly plumpy looking face as dark as charcoal.
Lest i forget, yoruba girls smells like hell especially their armpit and V

U must have been cruising the yoruba girls to have all these Lame Factsgrincheesy

At times I wonder how men cope with igbos girls dry ass, muscular body, big biceps, Hairy Legs and Yam Legs..cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by honeywealth75(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2015
C dis 1, oponu, d most beautiful Oloshos instead
explorer250:
IGBOS HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN NIGERIA
is that not obvious judging by present realities on ground?
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 08, 2015
opiaoku:

i want to blast my sperm on your face

i want to fork you in the asss kiss
BRUTALITY...... I COULDNT FITTINT LAFFNT......
FLAWLESS VICTORY
YOU WIN
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by MegaMan1987: 3:17am On Nov 08, 2015
I suppose these type of threads are meant to be a much needed ego boost to a certain group of people that lack self esteem. The loudest in the room are always the weakest. Keep it up my Ndi igbo comrades. You'll get there one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2015
haqueurate:
Beautiful ko, fine ni mcheeew!
Igbos have the most aboundant girls ready to sell their bodies in a beauty pagent yes, compare to every other tribes in the country
the most beautiful females by far in nigeria remain the fulanis and they are not going to pose half nude for your stupid amusement. Kapish angry

Fulani with their bush to-to? LOL
There's this Fulani girl from Adamawa state I've been seeing for some months now, she always have money to spend cos her dad is a politician. My problem is that I doubt if she has ever shaved her lower pubic hair, with the flimsy excuse of "its a family and personal issue. Anyway me no love her but the forest is always scary to pass through. Waiting to truly fall in love with an Ibo girl.
http://www.naijapals.com/?L=confess.index&cid=29114
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Fulani babez
[img]http://lasochres.se/Bildarkiv/Africa/Mali/Fulani_lady_with_lip_tatoo_big.jpeg[/img]

do be confused by all of these politician daughters that are using oil money to form beauty. Those women you see begging on the street are 100% foolano
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

No, like this one;

Mama Iyabo fumi amala
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Yes oO! Igbo girls are fine.
That is if you don't mind: their bear bear, side burns and mustache and therefore willing to compete with them in the morning for your shaving stick or if you dig chicks with yam legs and manly muscles lipsrsealed
For example, see these fine ones among them i.e. those 99.9% that Kanu told us about -LOL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ukeme200(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Udmaster:
wait till you see Abia girls.. Beautiful chicks.
shocked shocked
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

Shut up your Yorobot filthy mouth. Instead of you to agree with the OP and thank God we make this country a beautiful land, your jealousy will not let you use your common sense. I don't blame you, after all your lusting for Chioma and Chinwe, they both will chop you till your wallet becomes empty, and then leave you with no choice but to return to Funmi with a wedding ring and a heavy heart. Ugly filthy baboon of the WAWA Yorubat tribe.
igbo women are beautiful right? mention example of dem
Re: Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=28pt]And also written in Igbo English!
Igbos has. grin[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Twitter Account Hacked / Why We Want N107 Billion World Bank Loan – Ogun Govt / Edo APC Decries Increasing Destitutes On Benin Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.