Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner (895 Views)

Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner by holarns: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2015

In a recent interview, Canadian singer, Justin Bieber slammed the kardashian girl, Kylie Jenner..

“I wouldn’t suggest being a child star. It’s the toughest thing in the world,” Bieber, who released his debut EP at 15, said.

“I want people to be more kind to young celebrities,” he added, using reality TV star Kylie Jenner as an example.

“She has been living on TV since she was a kid. Every time she’s looking around she sees a camera, and that’s affecting how she’s thinking and how she’s perceiving people and why she has to do certain things.”

see more:http://www.asapgist.com/justin-bieber-slams-kylie-jenner/
Re: Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner by Omotayor123(f): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wah ooo
Re: Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner by Tundeiab(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
They all live fake lives.
Re: Justin Bieber Slams Kylie Jenner by axortedbabe(f): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yea,they live a fake n scripted life

(1) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Too Many Men, I'm Getting Scared.. See Celeb Who Make This Con / I Had Induced Labour – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Painful Delivery / Wow! Annie Idibia Goes Br*less On Date Night With 2face (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.