Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos (14105 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by coolitempa(f): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

keep deceiving yourself.

I am not like you liars....I don't talk without facts...... cheesy...Eurobomber.......come see the clowns and the disgusting liars being exposed again..... angry

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:

I am not like you liars....I don't talk without facts...... cheesy...Eurobomber.......come see the clowns and the disgusting liars being exposed again..... angry
This is about Biafra, no time for yoruba distractions tongue

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by IGBOPRINCE: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The Rev. Father said Nigeria is cursed. Nigeria should divide. That he believes when Nigeria divides, some igbos like yeske2 will want to be hausa, everyone should be allowed to choose where he wants to belong. That one nigeria igbos go over Nigeria to build mansions and set up companies. That have you even seen an hausa man build a hut in igboland.
really..hope what you type here is what the rev mbaka said?
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
really..hope what you type here is what the rev mbaka said?
verbatim
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by drss(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVlsjqfSV1s..... grin grin.....this is it........it was in fact four years ago......listen from 8.21 to the end....... grin

CC.....Eurobomber......freeglobe.... grin....bursted...
even if d video was shot in 18 century, how does dat change d fact dat d zoo will collapse?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by omostar: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The Rev. Father said Nigeria is cursed. Nigeria should divide. That he believes when Nigeria divides, some igbos like yeske2 will want to be hausa, everyone should be allowed to choose where he wants to belong. That one nigeria igbos go over Nigeria to build mansions and set up companies. That have you even seen an hausa man build a hut in igboland.

Who would The truth is you guys are not very accommodating, I'm sorry to say this.
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVlsjqfSV1s..... grin grin.....this is it........it was in fact four years ago......listen from 8.21 to the end....... grin

CC.....Eurobomber......freeglobe.... grin....bursted...

I think you should be worried more about the fact that he supports Nigeria's disintegration than the date it was said...Isn't it same APC celebrating Saraki's CCT case of 2003...Content should matter more than datecheesy

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria has expired.
Everyone should go home.

As for me?
Destination::Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
omostar:

Who would The truth is you guys are not very accommodating, I'm sorry to say this.

Which state and town did you seek to buy land or set up business and they segregated against you because of ethnicity?... Let's trade facts bro not fairytale s

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

I wasn't in any coma, my uncouth friend. People of father Mbaka's stature are not supposed to sound like nairaland's willy-willy .
If he wants to join nairaland and become a Biafran e-warrior he is of course very welcomed.

So he should lie to satisfy you?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Afraid of Biafra? Hell no. Nigerians hold it as duty to humanity to make sure a country dominated by ibos remain a mirage.
Our only concern is that you will self destruct going by your antecedents.

Just like you self-destructed during your kiriji days and almost sent yourselves into extinction, until the fulanis took kwara from you. We are not yorrobers buddy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:

Biafra exists only online. One more invective from you I will descend on your flat head like a ton of bricks.

chest pounder......Pls step aside.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by kingzizzy: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:

The flat.headed biafrans are now twisting father mbakas words.....that sermon was well over two years ago...... grin

It doesn't matter if it was 10 years ago or 2 days ago. It is all about what Mbaka said.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Do you think this your campaign of falsehood can sell your market?

BTW, can you remind us how many millions of dollars that was spent by the administration to attempt to quench RB?

Billions that would have paid aigbofa hungry parents their pension in oshogbo was wasted trying to jam RBL. The zoo!
Radio Biafra is still functional, their hungry parents are even hungrier in oshogbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by coolitempa(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
There is no biggie in fr mbaka said....however your ipod liars tried to make it seem as though it was said in support of your recent noise....that is the truth.... wink

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:
There is no biggie in fr mbaka said....however your ipod liars tried to make it seem as though it was said in support of your recent noise....that is the truth.... wink

She-male verm1n, if you're worth your silly rants simply create a thread on that and see if your shame will not be compounded...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aigbofa:
Hate preaching. Sounds just like other Biafran bigots on nairaland.
Where was he when the last administration was wallowing in corruption and it was supported by ibos? Isn't corruption one of the chains holding Nigeria down?
What has this present administration achieved?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by psquaret: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If yorubas fear their master Buhari, how is it our business? We are not afraid of Buhari. Buhari cannot do jack.. Buhari has NNamdi Kanu let him act funny with him and see what will become of the Nigerian cage. nonsense
did you guys ever say any one can touch him i mean your deceiver now he arrest am all you guys can do is to protest i be there hear before no one can touch am you guys are Joker way una Biafra army and police . i really dont know how to feel but i really wish u guys will grow up for once and get some brain
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by coolitempa(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

She-male verm1n, if you're worth your silly rants simply create a thread on that and see if your shame will not be compounded...

Tortoise.....slow in movement....slow in thought...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Fash20: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Before it was Gej till 2019 now its Biafra or Death. I laugh in Swahili. These Igbo boys they vex ooo
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
coolitempa:
Tortoise.....slow in movement....slow in thought...... cheesy cheesy

She-male verm1n, slow and steady wins the race!
And that's why you shall continue to have sleepless nights and terrible nightmares on IPOB till the inevitable happens to you...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
psquaret:
did you guys ever say any one can touch him i mean your deceiver now he arrest am all you guys can do is to protest i be there hear before no one can touch am you guys are Joker way una Biafra army and police . i really dont know how to feel but i really wish u guys will grow up for once and get some brain

Why is this confused bigot running amok on almost every IPOB news and stupidly displaying his lunacy and lies on a public forum?

I recommend a daily dosage of RB programme to help cure your lunacy. Also, read about the man NK and his comments so far so you can get some healing asap.

Use your head next time because it's more or less merely serving as an unnecessary heavy burden to your fragile neck...
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Fash20: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What has this present administration achieved?
ogbeni calm down now the man never do 1 year oo
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
ekene ekene ekene the great calm down now the man never do 1 year oo

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together. At least the 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

You wish to feign ignorance of the great injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity in which you and your people have only survived and flourished at the expense of others.
The same gave rise to 'Vote Ambode or Perish in the Lagoon'. And the popular 'Baboon and Dog will be Soaked in Blood' that led to the sending of thousands to the great beyond.

Other people are wiser...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nwogeh: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wa ot

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Fash20: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39789890][/quote]
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:

xtrorse:
Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together. At least the 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

You wish to feign ignorance of the great injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity in which you and your people have only survived and flourished at the expense of others.
The same gave rise to 'Vote Ambode or Perish in the Lagoon'. And the popular 'Baboon and Dog will be Soaked in Blood' that led to the sending of thousands to the great beyond.

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Fash20: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

We survived on gini? make amadioha strike you left bottom dead dia.
And who told you all yoruba people supported Oba Akilolu or Buhari hate speech?
No let make shango reset you destiny there oo!
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fash20:
We survived on gini? make amadioha strike you left bottom dead dia.
And who told you all yoruba people supported Oba Akilolu or Buhari hate speech?
No let make shango reset you destiny there oo!

Frustrated cretinous savage from a juju-infested enclave, indeed you and your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Tell your saving face, false tales to the dogs.

And the Sango that you're calling is right now standing sentry at your doorstep. You shall not go scot-free until you're struck down. There's no escaping...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by psquaret: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Why is this confused bigot running amok on almost every IPOB news and stupidly displaying his lunacy and lies on a public forum?

I recommend a daily dosage of RB programme to help cure your lunacy. Also, read about the man NK and his comments so far so you can get some healing asap.

Use your head next time because it's more or less merely serving as an unnecessary heavy burden to your fragile neck...

GO AND DIE MUM AS THEM TAKE KILL UNA BEFORE NA SO THEM TO KILL UNA AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL MAKE SAME MISTAKE TWICE
Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2015
psquaret:
GO AND DIE MUM AS THEM TAKE KILL UNA BEFORE NA SO THEM TO KILL UNA AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL MAKE SAME MISTAKE TWICE

What kind of a frustrated and brainless scallywag is this? 

When has seeking for self-determination become calling for war?

Note that it's more honourable to reign in hell than serve in heaven! It's better to die for something than be a confused, miserable slave like you who will eventually die for nothing!

BTW, who is this 'them'?

Be bold enough to identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality!

Ass-licking cretin!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos by MrMbaM: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. [s]Suleiman Aigbofa. Thunder tear u into pieces there. Agbero park[/s]

Chyke Okolo, you are truly cursed from womb. You have cancer and will die soon but still calling people fake names online, you have no shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN / 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.