Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs (14103 Views)

I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by EdifiedCEO: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom lightens up the spirits of Internally Displaced Persons at Daudu Primary school camp, Guma local government area even as he takes lead in a dancing expedition.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-governor-samuel-ortom-dances-with-idps/
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Homeboiy: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
I c
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
The most clueless of State Governors. Is this a celebration of Fulani killings of his people? A man that should be busy with fashioning ways to protect his people is shamelessly displaying his macabre horror dance

13 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by BruncleZuma: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
2019 is drawing near...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by OneKinGuy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by stevodot22(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
All na wash. Nothing special.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by DWJOBScom(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The most clueless of State Governors. Is this a celebration of Fulani killings of his people? A man that should be busy with fashioning ways to protect his people is shamelessly displaying his macabre horror dance

Anything to excite and make them happy is okay my friend

These people have suffered

14 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by JAWBONE(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
#ReplaceOrtom2019

3 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by ekems2017(f): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
It that the only thing he can do for them? Benue citizens una don see something.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by kullozone(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lmao... Just look at this shameless foool. I'm starting to think this man has mental issues smiley

2 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
This one nah house man him done upgrade from house Boi ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
JUST LIKE WE WILL DANCE WITH OUR NEW PRESIDO IN 2019 .......

GUD
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by KINGDOS: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ortom my Gov, I can assure you that on this bullhari/Fulani issue you have worn the peoples heart. Just pay salaries and raise a few structures and you are up there with the best...

APC can abide where it may but to HELL with bubu and his murderous gang in Benue.

Omenkalives et all take note!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by potent5(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
I just hope IDP things haven't been turned into jamboree things.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by chizobaultra: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
2019 movement
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by debolayinka(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
When are they returning to their villages without fear of marauding herdsmen?
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by dust144(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Provide security for the people so they go back to their homes, is it hard?

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by castrol180(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
this is what I will call a dance of horror/a mess dance when Buhari is killing your people "mumu governor".

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by rickyrex(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
I can it dance of shame to our present government.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
A smart man knows, wherever people are suffering en mass, someone is making big bucks - war/strife is profitable
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by OYAY(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria has a long way to go by always been emotional on trivial issues that needs rational thinking! Now this mediocre (that is if is even qualify to be called one) has succeeded in whipping up sentiment to bamboozled people from his inept government of three years with herdsmen thing!!! Somebody that is commissioning billboard and distributing wheelbarrow is gallivanting around like a champion? I pity my country people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by smileyoo: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
if only they knew in 2015 that by voting apc, that they 're actually voting for a dance of sorrow, they 'll not believe it. for how long 'll dancing relieve their sorrows? what they actually need is the courage to take back what righfully belong to them, and live in safety.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by JusticeSeeker: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You are the most clueless one in this case. Can't he put a little smile on their faces in this way.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by faorex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
needinggrace:
good day my nairalanders, my name is francis, i have been a member on nairaland for about a decade, although with a different moniker i am an ardent contributor and follower in the politics, job and vacancy , romance, and celebrity section.
i am in a serious situation right now, and due to the persecution, insult and mockery, i had no option than to create another moniker.
i need assistance from any Samaritan out there, i used to own a bet shop which i used to keep body and soul together since i graduated till i lost my business late last year due to the hardship and a fraud case, my worker perpetrated(voided a ticket of about 800k, that later became a winning ticket), and ran away, i have tried paying up most of it, till i was relieved cos the owner pitied my situation, since then i have been in bad debt since (almost a hundred and fifty thousand naira) and its stressing me up, i have thought of many things due to this but i can not seem to leave my only sister stranded right now cos i am the only one she has( she is currently in uniport). i intend going into a new business(uber transport), although no money yet, but the constant harassment i get cos of the debt can not help me focus, instead my depression case have gone worse, at 28 i feel worse and like a failure in life. please i want to start a new life, a debt free life, so i can keep focus and start a new struggle in life( intending to find a vehicle to do uber service in abuja) . please nairalanders, i know most might think this is a scam appeal, but i beg of you all i am in high need of assistance.

Now I feel like crying..

may you locate a divine helper...

All these cashiers are big thieves .
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by eventsms(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria reliable bulk sms gateway www.eventsms.com.ng

Fast and affordable
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Witnes: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gov'nor Ortom was long time slept but now woke up. Good one!
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by jerryok(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Useless leader with useless followers
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by havenz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
If to say I no the school for this state I got say na useless state in Nigeria...
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by BafanaBafana: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ortom my nigga. This herdsmen issue has really helped his ministry. Even though I still insist more people have died from the hardship caused by his non payment of salaries than from the herdsmen menance. The only new structure in Benue is the grave site of the victims of January attack.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
I'm beginning to believe the school of thought that Nairaland if filled with over grown children. see how the "commenters" above are busy insulting Ortom for no reason. give these same overgrown children little responsibility and see how they mess up woefully. Ortom has done well for his ppl. the same killings are going on in Zamfara, Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau et al, yet no governor have got the balls to stand up to FG as he has done. spare the man some blushes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques / Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP / GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.