Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! (1516 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Munachi abii, ex beauty queen spent her birthday with her boyfriend, 22 year old tomi and ex mbgn Adaeze yobo. Sarah ofili and others.

Re: Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! by Joygalore(f): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
I thought you were her boyfriend
Re: Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! by ladyF(f): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin Beautiful pishure.

Hmmm 22 yr old bf they say... shocked
Re: Munachi Abii Spends Birthday With 22 Year Old Boyfriend And Friends! by Palmwinetapper: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Joygalore:
I thought you were her boyfriend
no I'm her mother

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Customized Nigeria Coat Of Arm Made By Malivelihood / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Acquires Brand New 2015 911 Targa 4S PORSCHE / Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Bedroom Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.