Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Advice Please (652 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Please by biodun25(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Please I need your advice, I want to start my masters but don't know what course to go for. I have Bsc.Chemistry but I don't want to do my masters in chemistry, your contribution and advise will be highly appreciated
Re: Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Environmental issues are of growing concern these days. Why not consider pursuing an M.Sc. degree in Environmental Chemistry or an M.Sc. degree in Environmental Science.. I bet you won't regret it.
Re: Your Advice Please by biodun25(f): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks so much.God bless you
Re: Your Advice Please by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
You're welcome Abbey. By the way, the rationale behind my suggestion derives primarily from the fact that you're a graduate of chemistry. I must salute you because I know what you must have passed through during the course of your studies.

The course(s) I proposed fit(s) into virtually any sector of the economy you can think about, both nationally and internationally. Remember also that health and safety (occupational/public) are also considered within the context of the environment.

You being a chemist, I believe you can argue that there is a strong relationship between the environment and chemistry; from the air we inhale and exhale, the food we eat, the water we drink, the wastes we generate, the clothes we put on, you name it.

An aspect of environmental chemistry/science which I feel you might want to become conversant with is waste management, if you're the type who is not irritated by wastes. You can make it real big if you know your way around. With a 2.1 (at least), you may as well apply for some foreign scholarships to help ease the financial weight, and at the same time, for exposure.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Operations Manager - Ericsson / Experienced Waitress Needed In Victoria Island / Urgent Vacancy In A New Bakery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.