Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice (13322 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. / Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by labanji(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guys I need your advice urgently.
I have an interview to attend tomorrow but I only have a bow tie as I speak. The other tie is in a bad form.
Do I use it(though most people see it as a dinner fitting)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's better you don't wear tie than wearing bow tie to an interview.

22 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by ehix89(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
kindly ask anyone around

1 Like

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ah! Bros please don't think it o, like someone said its better you go with no tie than with a bow tie
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Ijenew: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please and please, it is not an option at all. It is quite unprofessional. It is better you attend without a tie bro.

2 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by labanji(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks house

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by DENJIZZY(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2016
If I'm your interviewer, I'd send you away if you use a bow tie, or you don't use a tie...borrow a decent tie that matches your dressing if you don't have one!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by emmabest2000(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2016
you can wear whatever u danm like ...

Meanwhile ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by chrisbaby24(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Guy go witout bow tie...to avoid stories dat touch..!!!
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by ryd3(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
hell no! bow ties are worn to social events

1 Like

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by engrjosefz(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Use a long tie...
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by justi4jesu(f): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Forget that bow tie, Just look corporate and smart. wink
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Shoboy6h: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Are you going for hôtel interview..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Elisean(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2016
They will definitely have a position for you no matter, "will you work as the company driver or a minder"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Geesarki(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2016
What of Sunusi Lamido that had been using it for many functions when he was CBN Governor. Is there any place more professional than the CBN.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by StevenJay01(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Nothing is wrong with a bow tie bro! U can use a bow and dont also forget to put a hat on. A walking stick seals d deal.

47 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by AdisaOwala: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Use Rope..

1 Like

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by theGistsonline: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
StevenJay01:
Nothing is wrong with a bow tie bro! U can use a bow and dont also forget to put a hat on. A walking stick seals d deal.
yes a Niger Delta price control hat, plus a trench coat too! Don't forget a cuban cigar to top it all up.

18 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Ojestas(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
A guy used it to an interview, the interviewer asked if he was the CEO or he came for a dinner. He was not allowed in. So, OP borrow if you don't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
StevenJay01:

cry cry
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Bow tie is unofficial, are you going for a dinner party ?
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Phiniter(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2016
If you are going for the position of a Clown then its perfectly okay
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by TVTKOKO(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2016
StevenJay01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Dronedude(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2016
He can as well wear coloured afro wig so we will know he is a clown.

Pls don't wear a bow tie to interview. Ignore my joke.

1 Like

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by spenca: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2016
labanji:
Guys I need your advice urgently.
I have an interview to attend tomorrow but I only have a bow tie as I speak. The other tie is in a bad form.
Do I use it(though most people see it as a dinner fitting)

Yes of course you can ! But don't expect to get that job , look forward to the next one

3 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by henchamb(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Geesarki:
What of Sunusi Lamido that had been using it for many functions when he was CBN Governor. Is there any place more professional than the CBN.

Not just sanusi. Ade The agric minister under Jonathan did and today he is the ADB president.
However you don't compare those elites with someone who may be going for a 120k monthly take home interview.
Dinner tie is No no for job interview. Op pls go into the mkt and buy 500 naira tie Biko.

7 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Qabt(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Lol, my guy no try am ooo, make dem no flog you comot venue grin

1 Like

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by kayjasper(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
So u don't have any idea when u were supposed to attend the interview?

You can't afford to buy a decent tie for yourself?
Neither do you have any friend to borrow one from?

I must say you are a bit careless and unprepared for the opportunities God is placing ahead of you.

Be more prepared for life....

The race is not for the fastest nor the swiftest, nobody is more lucky than the the other, Time and Chance happen to them all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by soberdrunk(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
............yes, Depends on the company. If you applying to be the new "boy Alinco" or doorman to an unnamed company.............. angry angry
Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by StevenJay01(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2016
theGistsonline:
yes a Niger Delta price control hat, plus a trench coat too! Don't forget a cuban cigar to top it all up.

I forgot to add that one!

2 Likes

Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Certainly not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State / Is Online Job Application A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.