Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose (28840 Views)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / Taraba Judgement Wrong Based On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2015
CR77:
You win the award for the most senseless post of d day
you won the award for the most senseless reply
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2015
bankylan:

See slaves calling someone goat. Stupid almajiris that inherited stupidity.

Lai mohammed son is using GWagon.....u are here chanting 'change' making the same mistake your fathers made....Let APC rule for 100 years, that does not mean your generation will come out of poverty....GEJ was there for 8 years, Otuoke people are still poor, Fashola..was there for years, many in Alausa..are still poor. Buhari came to govt in his thirties, how old are you and the the only achievement u can point to in your life this year is that APC won...What a generation of Nigerian youth!
see this fool o... even common assistant Councillor you won't win in your ward... you think we support parties cos we are paid?
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2015
kcmichael:
I wanna ask a Question,when has PMB became the tribunal judges ,appeal jugdes and supreme court justices?
wailers are high on weed
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2015
favourlove1:
you pig!
you swine
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2015
okomogo:
I wonder why young people can't just read and understand what they read, and I can tell you that most people shouting and calling Fayose names did not even read through his statement. I used to have faith in PMB but with the recent events, I doubt his credibility. how can you annul election based on its primaries that was never disputed by party members. Think people
stop taking that weed. is PMB the tribunal judge?
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 6:07am On Nov 08, 2015
collyno1985:

Useless Dog like u. Even ur impotent father dat u clem to be year biological father can not March his status. Just ask ur self where do u come from.....?? NAMAh
your gf
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by madjnr: 6:07am On Nov 08, 2015
collyno1985:

Useless Dog like u. Even ur impotent father dat u clem to be year biological father can not March his status. Just ask ur self where do u come from.....?? NAMAh
your gf(uwaka)
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by dantori(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
meanwhile, don't engage me in Amaechi's business cos his own wasn't speaking up but a clear betrayal of his party that fed him.

HYPOCRITE
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by Obynolee(f): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why don't you just address the issues he raised? Why resorting to insults? Or are you bereft of ideas?

This begs the question on who is really a goat between you and Fayose. I think the answer is obvious.

That is what APC supporters are known for,they shy away from the truth and resort to insult.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by mechanics(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Pdp wil always talk.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by PopsiAde: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
This Fayose guy is a fool. He should just please shut up. Should PMB be guilty of all he has been claiming, he would have been the first governor to go with the aid of the APC 19.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by shosky1794: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2015
[/b] "The tribunal sustained the testimonies of the head of election monitoring of Independent National Electoral Commission that the commission was not aware of any primaries conducted by the party in line with the provision of the electoral act which produced Ishaku as the party’s flagbearer".

That's a quote from the judgment and a testimony from INEC. People should read the judgment very well before making comments.

[b]
"It sustained the evidence of the INEC official that there was no primaries election in the state and the emergence of Mr. Ishaku through the purported election in Abuja was after the statutory stipulated time for party primaries had elapsed"

That's another another quote which was based on INEC submission. I think PDP should be blaming itself for not following the dictates of the electoral act and not APC or the executive.
You didn't properly conduct a primary and the one you conducted was after the stipulated time for conduct of primaries. They shot themselves on the foot.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by kazyhm(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
GEJ and the PDP could have used the judiciary to sack Fashola and other ACN and CPC governors, during their dispensation, but they didn't. Because they know how power should be handled. Power is a very intoxicating and dangerous drug. Once addicted, the abuser is forever dead. The President and his party is playing right into the hands of the PDP, and they stup1dly don't know it. The portrait of them is being painted as a party that is autocratic, dictatorial, violent, unlawful and dangerously superficial. In 2 years time, when things are no more smooth, when the 8trillion wonder budget is now known as a publicity stunt, when 5k allowance scam is now officially a scam, when oil prices remain at a dangerous level, when all policies of the APC have failed woefully and ministers like Amaechi and Fashola have begun their old tricks, the actions of today will come back to bite them. Because then, BUHARI and his paranoia will go into full effect and he will become another Abacha, that people want gone. Soon and very soon, it will become very dangerous to be an APC supporter

" POWER IS HAVING CONTROL OVER PEOPLE THAT ARE LESSER THAN YOU
BUT
KNOWLEDGE IS HAVING CONTROL OVER THOSE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES GREATER THAN YOU"

it seems some party are more equal than others
Another Animal Farm Nigeria.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by arabianights: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
[i][/i]
madjnr:
this goat

dont mind him! .his being governor, is that not the biggest miscarriage of justice so far? ode oshi
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by arabianights: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
madjnr:
stop taking that weed. is PMB the tribunal judge?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by arabianights: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
GEJ and the PDP could have used the judiciary to sack Fashola and other ACN and CPC governors, during their dispensation, but they didn't. Because they know how power should be handled. Power is a very intoxicating and dangerous drug. Once addicted, the abuser is forever dead. The President and his party is playing right into the hands of the PDP, and they stup1dly don't know it. The portrait of them is being painted as a party that is autocratic, dictatorial, violent, unlawful and dangerously superficial. In 2 years time, when things are no more smooth, when the 8trillion wonder budget is now known as a publicity stunt, when 5k allowance scam is now officially a scam, when oil prices remain at a dangerous level, when all policies of the APC have failed woefully and ministers like Amaechi and Fashola have begun their old tricks, the actions of today will come back to bite them. Because then, BUHARI and his paranoia will go into full effect and he will become another Abacha, that people want gone. Soon and very soon, it will become very dangerous to be an APC supporter

BUT
KNOWLEDGE IS HAVING CONTROL OVER THOSE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES GREATER THAN YOU"

The fact that you have 17 likes should not fool you into assuming that you hit the nail on the spot.I do not respect Aisha based on her past in fct judiciary and the fact that she was cleared to contest for governorship as well as nominated as minister makes me disrespect the government on sit.

however, buhari's failure is your downfall,This country is in a mess.In Shaa Allah,Buhari will not fail and will succeed beyond expectation.
Mind you i didnt vote for him but you cannot deny he is making great efforts and God will bless those effort so i advise you take a sit on the front row and enjoy watching his ride to glory or simply die of hypertension

Enjoy your week ahead
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by nickxtra(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Granted the election was in order, having been held in Abuja, but who were the delegates that voted in the primary election? From records, no delegate travel from their local government areas to Abuja for the primaries and you call that a primary election? Moreover, was it done within time allowed by the INEC and electoral laws? No of course. Fayose should be very careful with his utterances and should be reminded that he who lives in glass house does not throw stones.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by Rafob(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
This man should pls. Stopped talking rubbish and concentrate on his job.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by soulmateay: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2015
size40:

But u hate former governor Rotimi Amaechi for also being bold to speak up?

Please ask him for me.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Which way nigeria?
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by sunnyolads1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
My candid advice for Fayose is that he should simply resign as the Governor of Ekiti state and leave the political arena of any party. He is no longer relevant, because whatever hes saying now concerning the ruling party doesn't hold any water as he is not being taken serious. He is just blabbing for nothing his time and PDP has passed. We are in another era. All the noise made during GEJ time doesn't make them become good leaders then until when change comes,so therefore no matter their noise now can't be recognized..
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
obadaye:
..u ar a dunce
same as ur family members. Ode
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by Gentlemedi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
guiddoti:
I still have tape record of Fayose and co
don't want to say much about that..where you in Ekiti as of then?
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by johnpalmer774(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
ochiora:
In as much as I desire for a Nigeria where a female will be elected as a governor, but as a lawyer this judgement should be overturned on appeal. Reason being that neither INEC nor the Tribunal has the jurisdiction to decide on intra party activities, I.e whether or not the candidate was validly nominated by the party he or she represents.

Please stop commenting on what you don't know??If Tribunal can't interfere in intra party activities as you claimed , Then Ask yourself how Ameachi became a Governor in Rivers 8yrs ago.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by billyG(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
ochiora:
In as much as I desire for a Nigeria where a female will be elected as a governor, but as a lawyer this judgement should be overturned on appeal. Reason being that neither INEC nor the Tribunal has the jurisdiction to decide on intra party activities, I.e whether or not the candidate was validly nominated by the party he or she represents.
u must B a law school dropout.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by billyG(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Love Fayose.
Hate Fayose.

Call him names, if you like.

He is the number one defender of our democracy in the this administration.
Fayose that use soldiers 2 rigg ekiti election a defender of democracy.
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by billyG(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
datribune:
UMAR GARBA HAS BEEN VINDICATED. I remember when d then Acting Governor, Umar Garba was schemed out by d party big-wigs who shifted d primaries to Abuja because they knew if they held d primaries in Taraba state d delegates would vote 4 him. He warned them dat dis could happen but they were blinded by their usual impunity.
dis is indeed a big blow to impunity & a giant stride by d Nigerian Judiciary.

PdP & mago mago.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by mescapee: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

BUT

WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose by Realist2: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only the children of hate who doesn't have conscious are saying nothing is wrong with what the judiciary has turned into.

The emergence of candidate of any political party is clearly an internal matter and a pre- election issue, knowing that PDP winning of Taraba election is undisputed, the tribunal went technical diving into issue that wasn't raise before it. Was APC candidate challenging election irregularities or the emergence of PDP candidate ?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi As Buhari’s Moral Burden. The Sun. / Solomon Dalung Turns 'Hunter' In New Pictures / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.