Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support (27790 Views)

Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support / Primaries : Oshiomhole, Obaseki Head For Showdown As Edo Leans Towards Consensus / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support, Nigerians React (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by ObiOmaMu: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2017
In front of every Judicial building and all the courts in Nigeria, you will see a statue or picture of a blind folded woman, with a sword in one hand, and scales in another. She is referred to as ‘Lady Justice’ in modern day parlance, however she is the Roman Goddess ‘Justitia‘, who is equivalent to the Greek Goddess Dike.

Lady Justice has been pictured leaning on a stick for support in a photo that has now gone viral after it was shared by Nigerian Twitter user, Bolu.
Trust Nigerians to come up with savage, hilarious reactions. Check them out below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/symbol-justice-nigeria-leans-stick-support/

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Grafixnuel(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by taylor88(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
lean back

Nigeria has been raped front, back and center

those who asked for resignation of Yaradua are now power drunken Lords

Aso rock will soon fall and one Nigeria will be history

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by obonujoker(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2017
She don tire....... The hypocrisy in this nation is 2 much....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Dotwillis1(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2017
After so much corruption and biased judgment from the judges

The statue be like; undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by dannytoe(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2017
K
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by dannytoe(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2017
I weep for this zoO country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by mazimee(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2017
That is the situation of judiciary in Nigeria today.
The judiciary cannot stand on its own as an independent arm of government any longer.

16 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Bossontop(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin
D statue b lyk....me i don taya for this country sef.... i don dey stand for how many years now ehh and I (justice system) no dey work ehhh....i don taya ooo make i faint small

22 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
This is the exact situation of our dear country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Evergreen4(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Even the statue don tire for niger matter, she's looking for a space to faint

17 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by christm386: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
na buhari cause am
, DAT man na real definition of bad luck,
tufiakwa

14 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Aieboocaar(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
kaii!!! grin

This just goes to show that the inefficiency of APC government is affecting both THE LIVING and NON-LIVING

8 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by odimbannamdi(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by MadCow1: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017

This is the story of the Nigerian Legal system

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Etizz: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
nobody cares anymore

3 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Pavore9: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
She don tire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by dedons: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Op where the pinshure na.

But why are humans this wicked?

The innocent stature is looking for space to faint but our heartless people are still forcing it to stand.

The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
sad nothing new
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
lol...grin

15 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Kentura(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
dannytoe:
I weep for this zoO country.

Which Animal are you?

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
IT SHOWS OUR JUDICIARY IS NO MORE 'NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW'

3 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by NCP: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Wetin concern agbero with over load.

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by LoveJesus87(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
P
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Beverages: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Having seen the state of Nigeria judiciary system,

The statue be like : Abeg shift, make I faint small.
grin

after the fidgety,

statue ; so, someone cannor faint in peace again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by lonelydora: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
She's tired of upholding justice. Judges are corrupt. The status dey vex for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by takenadoh: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Structural failure

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by kings09(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by SplendidE(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Everyone is tired of naija me sef d go ghana

3 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by tukdi: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
I blame Buhari! grin

3 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by hucienda: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy lady justice sef don taya

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by LoveJesus87(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Kentura:

Which Animal are you?
Lion.

You?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.