Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) (57162 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / "Aeroplane" Moving On Main Road In Delta State (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigerians are very talented & creative. This is a nice concept.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by bugzbunny: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
hmohammed:

You are a. Bastard. I hate ibos I must confess. This is one Nigeria. Anofia
U dnt need to say it
They already knw u hate them
But unlike u... They can't be in same country with pple dat hates them.. Comprende

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
Thank god that people still have talent in Nigeria,please wish this guy good luck to go further in his destiny..........
#No be small thing o

"BIAFRA ONE", If only Ojukwu was alive, Sob, sob. angry

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Euro31:
A biafran

"BIAFRA ONE"
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by resocorp: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

access to technology... is required!!! those engines and electronics, difficult to find in Nigeria!
wright brothers didnt have access to today's tech and materials.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2015
greatestboss:
That's just a metal used to construct a plane and e no move commot for ground gaan... Can someone tell me what's special about that??
Someone should throw it inside the waste-bin... What a waste of resources!!
Amala and Ewedu don scatter your useless brain finish.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by tk4rd: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
Thank god that people still have talent in Nigeria,please wish this guy good luck to go further in his destiny..........
#No be small thing o

This is what we would like to be seeing.... NIGERIAN STUDENT BUILT A REMOTE-CONTROLLED AEROPLANE THAT ACTUALLY FLEW....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FZw8OY8M0Q

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by M4gunners: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2015
But when it comes to power, only the northerners know how to rule abi? God will arrest all of you one by one. Am proud of my biafran brother.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2015
hmohammed:

LOL...who like you before...maalu-fucker
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Some people get heated with hate at the mention of the name BIAFRA...GOD is Great
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by amaechionuh(m): 1:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Igbos hate you more...coward and bigot like u, hungry baboon or a monkey depending on your choice.
hmohammed:

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by October1960: 4:29am On Nov 08, 2015
The heated tribalism over the work of a young African man is why Nigeria and perhaps Africa is so backward.

We are truly divided even in 2015!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2015
resocorp:
wright brothers didnt have access to today's tech and materials.

they had access to best technology of their time... the problem in Nigeria is you can not even find yesterday's tech either!
we exist in a state of constant technology deficit.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:10am On Nov 08, 2015
greatestboss:

Oya clap for yourself... Buh why include that you work with Ministry as level bla bla bla... That's where your mates are abi?? Ode jatijati
u r a clawn, u call me jobless, still u can't comprehend simple thing, and u want to insult me with ur smelling mouth, disgusting baboon.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Mekybliss:
I remember a post about one boy with a clock that was invited by Obama to the white house. With this kind of talent in Nigeria am sure Even his ward chairman will not even take him serious. Smh. Nigeria cry
The boy was invited over to white house due to the issues arising his clock..School officials thought it was a bomb due to the make and size,also he was a muslim guy from Sudan...something like another islamophobia stunt..that was why the president invited him..He has relocated to Qatar with his family because the Qatari government offered a better life...clockboy
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by 3rilog: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by hebenezher(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2015
psychologist:
In the parable of the sower, those guys that God gave talents were Nigerians
The 1st is igbo
The 2nd is hausa
The 3rd is lipsrsealed

God has blessed igbos with talents.....
Aba the potential china of Africa and the world at large
RACIST!! Imagine them come use this Afghanistan ape do president. Mr Man, you ain't got WIT... if brains were to be countries yours would have been bukina faso... demented oaf
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by ElziLaz(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2015
That's sheer genius!
Nigerians are creative and innovative.
All they need is proper support and sponsorship. Keep it up guy,one day you go make us proud!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2015
wharrris this. metals welded together and painted white. why do we love celebrating rubbish in Nigeria
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Cre8(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Is okay. Hope it us not made of clay? The shape looks deformed. Nice one though.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Omo yiiboo with fake things, thank God e no fit fly, people 4 dea fear 2 enter aeroplane, bcus dem no go know which 1 be fake
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Abi a young crafted boy craft a plane prototype
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by resocorp: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

they had access to best technology of their time... the problem in Nigeria is you can not even find yesterday's tech either!
we exist in a state of constant technology deficit.
google should count for something, yes?
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by coobboy(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2015
psychologist:
In the parable of the sower, those guys that God gave talents were Nigerians
The 1st is igbo
The 2nd is hausa
The 3rd is lipsrsealed

God has blessed igbos with talents.....
Aba the potential china of Africa and the world at large

What is igbo what is hausa what is lipsrsealed Yoruba, we are all black and thats all that matters. When you leave the shores of Nigeria you will understand. For now i guess ur still ignil

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by paechocs(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2015
ndi ofe mmanu aga emenwu UDI Ihe a ? mba nu ....proudly biafra
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by jamalsky: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
In fact good riddance to them ,if they go it would be better ,they should carry their crude & illiteracy & go. And they should realize that they are just a bunch of nuisances. LOOSERS.
ofofoCEO:
The IGBOS will be missed should they leave Nigeria. They are crafty and industrious, I mean those people are blessed from the youngest to the eldest, I just envy that tribe
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by gennykdb(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Dis isnt creativity,...dis is bordom...he made a metal sculpture of a plane which is not not worth calling a project in kindergarten in the Uk....d shit dont move...dis is d type of sculpture we put on our gate for decoration...
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by dROC1: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2015
BankeSmalls:

Show me the best thing you have ever done in your life?

You see, NOTHING!

And what do you know?

Absolutely NOTHING!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BIAFRA WILL SOON OVERTAKE MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES. I REALLY FEEL THEY HAVE THE KEYS TO TECHNOLOGICAL SUCCESS FOR THE BLACK RACE. THEY NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT. IT WILL BE CHEAPER TO SEEK HELP FROM THEM THAN FLYING TO USA , FRANCE OR INDIA. ENOUGH OF PRETENSE, LETS CALL COW MELUU!
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by damyzino(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
roxell120:
CHECK URSELF U ARE MORE TRIBALISTIC THAN IGBOS.U SAY IGBOS SHOULD LEAVE LAGOS FOR U.WHAT ARE U? ON BIAFRA WE STAND. HUG THE TRANSFORMER NEAREST TO U

pls when is ur biafra leaving nigeria ?
because i want our population to reduce very fast ....u guys are part of our problem since the biafra war(1968-1970) which u guys killed millions of nigerians.....

u are a true biafran
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by princembah(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
The talented young boy picture is supposed to be displayed clearly to all viewers in other for everyone to recognise him for his talent.
Re: A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) by toyinid78: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2015
For dos who ar tribalistic a yoruba boy did d one dat flew n recently anoda one whose in d nysc camp did one,,and yet u start to raise hate igbos ar superb in business,hausas ar gud in leather craft n calabash,,yorubas export crafts cos dey ar gud at all crafts b4 u say rubbish my mum is from enugu in ogbulafor n my dad from lagos,awori tribe,,,four of ma uncles had igbo wives from biafran failure,,-f u dey vex for dis. Wey I write do wetin u n ur parents sabi pass abuse wey na dey use as prayer for una house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter / California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.