Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company. (742 Views)

WHO Rejects Cigarette Manufacturer’s $960m Anti-smoking Foundation / Manufacturer Cautions CBN Over Sale Of Dollar To Bdcs / Do Anyone Knows How I Can Be A Distributor To Baby Oku Alcoholic Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company. by lanreecom(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
How To Become A Distributor To An International Manufacturing Company.

- Earn over N100,000 monthly
- Multiple ways to earn money – There are up to six ways to make money.

– Over $1000 extra weekly bonus for leaders who move volume.

– 6% residual income on all purchases that happen in your team on a weekly basis either done by you or anyone in your team.

– Another 10% weekly bonus for you of the bonuses earned by the people you refer.
Payment weekly into your bank account.

-Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
-International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
-Pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
-Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
* FREE WEEKLY TRAINING FOR DISTRIBUTORS.
(Send your questions to get details.)
Re: Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company. by Tabon: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the name of the company and what products do they manufacture? I'm interested u can send the detail to my email: tobongilli@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wow..am interested..email me with timothynelson69@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday And Cyber Monday 2015 / Paypal : Help Make A Small.purchase I Will Pay After / Banks Stop Use Of Atm Cards Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.