Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (20162 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by porrigeyam(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Don't just like this 2
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by ColeworldMD(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
donaldoffice:
source https://twitter.com/atiku/status/663019207387430912

From the picture, u can see dat
1) dogara (speaker of the 8th assembly) went to visit atiku
2) he's shaking atiku with two hands and bending his head
It's obvious who's lobbying.. But why though
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
To make returns for the month of October
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Atiku,the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Yksoul(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2015
I WONDER,WE BEGIN TO SAY THIS AND THAT GRADUALLY FORGETTING WHAT WE INTEND TO BECOME OR ACHIEVE IN THE FUTURE.MAJORITY NEED TO CONNECT WITH GOD TO PAVE OUR WAY TO SUCCESS,WHILE WE ARE BUSY SUPPORTING THIS AND THAT
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by ipreach: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Jesus is coming back again
Are you prepared for His coming?

Click on my signatures

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by estherdim: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2015
ok na i yaf seen

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2015
kunzaar83:
The next president 2019 by Gods grace....... Yes my dear Big Bros may God guide you cool

Ah, ah, are you guys already tired of Buhari....
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2015
kunzaar83:
The next president 2019 by Gods grace....... Yes my dear Big Bros may God guide you cool
For your mind?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by emmykk(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
StArusi:
Atiku vs Buhari. 2019 Champions league final. Loading 10%
Aha but some people can not see
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by shellman: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2015
2019 Presidency-who will entrust his/her fate on these political conspirators: Dogara.Tambuwal. Saraki &Atiku. APC in body but PDP in Soul
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by lebete3000: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2015
kunzaar83:

What of Saraki?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.Atiku trying to gain relevance.
...he has Relevance already unlike ur poor dad.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by kunzaar83(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
jaymichael:
For your mind?
Brother is a prayer, with prayer and Gods will everything is possible, and if u know the history of Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu, his humility, hard word work, goodwill, his philantrophic activities, the number of ppl he has help 2 be on their with jobs, school fees and also the number of ppl that are praying for him, u will know that its very possible
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
kunzaar83:
Brother is a prayer, with prayer and Gods will everything is possible, and if u know the history of Rt Hon Dogara Yakubu, his humility, hard word work, goodwill, his philantrophic activities, the number of ppl he has help 2 be on their with jobs, school fees and also the number of ppl that are praying for him, u will know that its very possible
The Tambuwal factor will come back to hunt him o. Am saying this as a disinterested and neutral observer. For him to have a shot at the presidency, his political asset and back up must be rock solid. I know you hate Tinubu and your principal Dogara may too (though I can't prove it) . Even Baba Buhari doesn't undermine Tinubu's efforts towards ensuring his presidential success. Saraki and Atiku's bloc cannot secure Dogara's presidential ambition. He needs alliance and right now I don't think he is getting any from the SW. Dogara may be a good man but private morality doesn't translate to political success.
2019 ia still a long wat sha, anything can still happen. In politics one doesn't speak in absolute terms.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by kunzaar83(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
jaymichael:
The Tambuwal factor will come back to hunt him o. Am saying this as a disinterested and neutral observer. For him to have a shot at the presidency, his political asset and back up must be rock solid. I know you hate Tinubu and your principal Dogara may too (though I can't prove it) . Even Baba Buhari doesn't undermine Tinubu's efforts towards ensuring his presidential success. Saraki and Atiku's bloc cannot secure Dogara's presidential ambition. He needs alliance and right now I don't think he is getting any from the SW. Dogara may be a good man but private morality doesn't translate to political success.
2019 ia still a long wat sha, anything can still happen. In politics one doesn't speak in absolute terms.
. The major reason you yoruba's are politically backward is bcoz of godfatherism... And again let me tell u if u ppl bilv in a hero of 2 generations we don't, as far as I m concern tinibu is no more relevant in nigeria politics, some of Ūя̲̅ leaders are so much chunked by inferiority complex, they see Tinibu as 1 semi god, hope u know that the kind of power, money, influence that tinibu has 2day there are more than 20 of his type in the north? But they can't be somebodies godfather, we believe on our own individual power with Gods will to rise above what ppl never thinks you. Will reach, in the north 1nce Ūя̲̅ humble and u have zero corruption record, people will love you more than you expect, for tinibu you ppl should better stop shouting that he delivered south west to PMB, ppl love PMB that was why they voted for him, beside that what was even the difference between PDP and APC Presidential votes in the whole of the south west, so u ppl should stop over exagerating tinibu, his generation has passed, and as far as I m concern he's irrelevant now talkless of 2019... For Rt Hon Dogara, its not becoz he's my brother bt seriously u ppl are underating the interlligence of this young man comparing him with ppl like Gbaja any way let me not say too much about him, time shall tell... Bt for tinibu count him out pls
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
kunzaar83:
. The major reason you yoruba's are politically backward is bcoz of godfatherism... And again let me tell u if u ppl bilv in a hero of 2 generations we don't, as far as I m concern tinibu is no more relevant in nigeria politics, some of Ūя̲̅ leaders are so much chunked by inferiority complex, they see Tinibu as 1 semi god, hope u know that the kind of power, money, influence that tinibu has 2day there are more than 20 of his type in the north? But they can't be somebodies godfather, we believe on our own individual power with Gods will to rise above what ppl never thinks you. Will reach, in the north 1nce Ūя̲̅ humble and u have zero corruption record, people will love you more than you expect, for tinibu you ppl should better stop shouting that he delivered south west to PMB, ppl love PMB that was why they voted for him, beside that what was even the difference between PDP and APC Presidential votes in the whole of the south west, so u ppl should stop over exagerating tinibu, his generation has passed, and as far as I m concern he's irrelevant now talkless of 2019... For Rt Hon Dogara, its not becoz he's my brother bt seriously u ppl are underating the interlligence of this young man comparing him with ppl like Gbaja any way let me not say too much about him, time shall tell... Bt for tinibu count him out pls
And you Northerners don't do godfatherism? What was Dogara going to do with
Atiku? share a glass of wine? If not for PDP support that made Dogara speaker. Do you even know that within the APC caucus in the House, Gbajabiamila has more support even from your Northern brothers. Even Tambuwal owes his popularity to Tinubu and Gbaja. Could Tambuwal have defeated Mulikat on his own? It took Gbaja to bring him to Tinubu's presence in Lagos to beg his support before he could be elected speaker. Even Buhari realised he couldn't do it all alone.The only one time he partnered with Tinubu, he defeated the incumbent president. Your Dogara has no political asset except maybe he wants to play local and go for senate or Governorship. He cannot actualise his presidential ambition in APC except he wants to jump ship and contest under PDP which we all know is dead and buried in the north. will he vote himself? whose support is he counting on? the igbos who hate the Hausas and the APC?
Face reality my guy, Tinubu is one of the MAIN architect of this CHANGE political dispensation of which your Dogara is just a beneficiary, the powers that be know.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Osyfellaini(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
It’s Only a politician with positive attributes that will constantly be visited for advice from the younger politicians.
Keep begin a role model Atiku Abubakar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos) / Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.