Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria (4224 Views)

What I See Is Frightening, It’s Better We Let Biafrans Go Now – Prof. Soyinka / Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - / Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by redsproperty: 3:39am On Nov 08, 2015
with the agitation of biafrans to seceed from nigeria, there will be distress sales of properties and investments owned by biafrans. there will be massive job openings for the uemployed in nigeria

do we see them as liabilty than assets?

8 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by holarmy10(m): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2015
First it wan GEJ till 2019, after gallantly losing the election it is now we want biafra, assuming GEJ won the story would have been different... Bunch of clueless being...

FTC for the first time it feels good

2 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by ableguy(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please show us you're serious by moving back to SE Nigeria first.

15 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahaha i pity all this Biafra e warriors. Wat happens to the investments and assets of ibos all over d country smh.a certain south sudan broke up from sudan after years of wailing about d north. They got their wish in less dan a year the president and VP factions are at war. Let dem have biafra o. We go they hear crap like Ananbra igbo is superior to abia igbo hahahahah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2015
You be wicked person , Chai
Ilekeh:

4 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by redsproperty: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2015
make then leave the zoo country they are more of liability than assets

4 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2015
I am preparing myself for the numerous law suits and studying hard. All Yoruba's should get ready to reap bountifully. Biafra is a must.

5 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Ballmer: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Any Biafran relocating to the East n interested in selling out of the 90% properties Igbo own in Nigeria please call 08149945432. If you'd like to barter the house I have a nice car that will deliver you to the 5 Igbo Biafran state within minute. Serious offers only. Am only interested in buying Biafran properties o.

No time to all my Igbo brother n sister bye bye o. May we never met again O.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
redsproperty:
with the agitation of biafrans to seceed from nigeria, there will be distress sales of properties and investments owned by biafrans. there will be massive job openings for the uemployed in nigeria

do we see them as liabilty than assets?

Assests. We must encourage them with all we have to go

8 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2015
ednut1:
Hahahahaha i pity all this Biafra e warriors. Wat happena to the investments and assets of ibos all over d country smh.a certain south sudan broke up from sudan after years of wailing about d north. They got thier wish in less dan a year they the president and VP factions are at war. Let dem have biafra o. We go they hear crap like Ananbra igbo is superior to abia igbo hahahahah
What of Scotland
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Mooaloji(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Day are liability, let dem go wit dere cheat habits

3 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Hizzy:

What of Scotland
Scotland voted no to leave UK. U cant compare Scotland with SE na. SE hv businesses and investment all over Nigeria. Scottish are more lik parasites hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibos leave alaba, ladipo and trade fair? hmm

5 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by vanbonattel: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2015
ednut1:
Hahahahaha i pity all this Biafra e warriors. Wat happena to the investments and assets of ibos all over d country smh.a certain south sudan broke up from sudan after years of wailing about d north. They got thier wish in less dan a year they the president and VP factions are at war. Let dem have biafra o. We go they hear crap like Ananbra igbo is superior to abia igbo hahahahah

Drinking panadol for another man headache
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by vanbonattel: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2015
ednut1:
Scotland voted no to leave UK. U cant compare Scotland with SE na. SE hv businesses and investment all over Nigeria. Scottish are more lik parasites hehehe

we carry our kaya and leave if you will pay #200 Milla for one plot we own
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Warlord3000(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Just saw a very wicked meme on this thread cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Ballmer:
Any Biafran relocating to the East n interested in selling out of the 90% properties Igbo own in Nigeria please call 08149945432. If you'd like to barter the house I have a nice car that will deliver you to the 5 Igbo Biafran state within minute. Serious offers only. Am only interested in buying Biafran properties o.

No time to all my Igbo brother n sister bye bye o. May we never met again O.

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

well, nigeria will have to return all biafran properties to them! or pay taxes from petroleum/gas, which i know is why the yoruba's and northerner are against biafra!

1 Like

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, nigeria will have to return all biafran properties to them! or pay taxes from petroleum/gas, which i know is why the yoruba's and northerner are against biafra!

If the igbos go, yorubas are going too. do you think we want anything to do with the hausas? The yoruba nation is only waiting for the right time, and it seems the right time is creeping in, thanks to the igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

If the igbos go, yorubas are going too. do you think we want anything to do with the hausas? The yoruba nation is only waiting for the right time, and it seems the right time is creeping in, thanks to the igbos

hahaha! this is the funny thing, isn't it? if igbo and yoruba are working together against the backwards northerners, the igbo's wouldn't actually want to go in the first place, but they feel alone in calling out the northerners on their bullshit because the yoruba's don't say or do anything! they just obey, yes sir!
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

stop including Niger delta oyel in your silly dream. They are going to be on their own likewise yorubas should Nigeria disintegrate.

You hate lord lugard for creating Nigeria by lumping strange tribes together, yet you want to go with the old eastern region which he created by also lumping different tribes together.

Hypocrisy

10 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
stop including Niger delta oyel in your silly dream. They are going to be on their own likewise yorubas should Nigeria disintegrate.

You hate lord lugard for creating Nigeria by lumping strange tribes together, yet you want to go with the old eastern region which he created by also lumping different tribes together.

Hypocrisy

if there is a Biafra today, weather you like it or not Niger Delta is in that mix!

3 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

if there is a Biafra today, weather you like it or not Niger Delta is in that mix!
when did Niger delta agree to that?

Land grabber and Oyel thieves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
when did Niger delta agree to that?

Land grabber and Oyel thieves.

who are you to speak for the Niger Delta? if the igbo's succeed in a referendum, they will be a vote for every part of Biafra, including the Niger Delta parts, if they decide to join Biafra, they is nothing you can do about it...
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by T8ksy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
vanbonattel:

we carry our kaya and leave if you will pay #200 Milla for one plot we own

#200 Milla ko, #200 billion ni!
I guess in that case, you are free to uproot all the plots of land you own and carry it back to your erosion -ravaged villages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

hahaha! this is the funny thing, isn't it? if igbo and yoruba are working together against the backwards northerners, the igbo's wouldn't actually want to go in the first place, but they feel alone in calling out the northerners on their bullshit because the yoruba's don't say or do anything! they just obey, yes sir!

See ehn, yorubas dont hate the igbos or Hausa, all we want is stability and growth and that is why the yorubas are liberal with igbos and hausas occupying our land without any inhibition, somthing non existent anywhere else in the country. We just want everyone to get along.

The reason we dont support igbos is simple, we know you hate us so we cant trust you. Many Yorubas were saying if igbos bring out their candidate, a good one we would vote him, but no , you insisted on a useless one.

But since we are talking about separation, it is honestly music to our ears, we are tired of this strife, we know we would build a great nation if we are alone, we are tired of babysitting, peacemaking and disrespected simply we just want everyone to to stay alive, or you think if the Yorubas behaved like the igbos, Nigeria would still be governable? Hausas hate igbos (and would love a civil war to repeat,they are more in the army and i lived in Yobe, i know these things), igbos hate hausas, but now the yoruba is caught up in this crossfire.

Now all we want is Odua, let everyone go to his tent abeg, Fashola for Odua president anyway, Abike dabiri for vice, Fayemi for foreign affairs, mimiko for works etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

who are you to speak for the Niger Delta? if the igbo's succeed in a referendum, they will be a vote for every part of Biafra, including the Niger Delta parts, if they decide to join Biafra, they is nothing you can do about it...
there's nothing like a niger delta part of biafra. A referendum will be carried out for all nigerians to decide where they want to belong. The SS will prefer to form a country of their own called Niger delta made up of minority tribes who are almost equal in population.

Do you think they would want to go with the ibos who will drown them with their over 60million population? They don't need the ibos...the ibos need them.

5 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

See ehn, yorubas dont hate the igbos or Hausa, all we want is stability and growth and that is why the yorubas are liberal with igbos and hausas occupying our land without any inhibition, somthing non existent anywhere else in the country. We just want everyone to get along.

The reason we dont support igbos is simple, we know you hate us so we cant trust you. Many Yorubas were saying if igbos bring out their candidate, a good one we would vote him, but no , you insisted on a useless one.

But since we are talking about separation, it is honestly music to our ears, we are tired of this strife, we know we would build a great nation if we are alone, we are tired of babysitting, peacemaking and disrespected simply we just want everyone to to stay alive, or you think if the Yorubas behaved like the igbos, Nigeria would still be governable? Hausas hate igbos (and would love a civil war to repeat,they are more in the army and i lived in Yobe, i know these things), igbos hate hausas, but now the yoruba is caught up in this crossfire.

Now all we want is Odua, let everyone go to his tent abeg

the simple truth is the yoruba's like you have just done are tricksters, you want stability and growth that only favours you and nobody else! if any other region is trying to do well, you put them down and broadcast propaganda! it is what the yoruba knows, propaganda! well, not all yoruba's!
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
juicee1:
there's nothing like a niger delta part of biafra. A referendum will be carried out for all nigerians to decide where they want to belong. The SS will prefer to form a country of their own called Niger delta made up of minority tribes who are almost equal in population.

Do you think they would want to go with the ibos who will drown them with their over 60million population? They don't need the ibos...the ibos need them.

A referendum for all Nigeria? that is just stup*d! I live in the UK, during the Scottish referendum the English did not vote just the Scots! the Niger Delta where part of the original Biafra and that is why the will vote, either to join the new Biafra or stay with Nigeria!

this is not hard, you are from Niger delta and you are against biafra, then just vote against it, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I am preparing myself for the numerous law suits and studying hard. All Yoruba's should get ready to reap bountifully. Biafra is a must.

grin grin
Re: Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria by mrmetoo1: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

the simple truth is the yoruba's like you have just done are tricksters, you want stability and growth that only favours you and nobody else! if any other region is trying to do well, you put them down and broadcast propaganda! it is what the yoruba knows, propaganda! well, not all yoruba's!

And yet Igbos are doing very well I'm Yoruba lands, owning businesses, buying property without any intimidation or harassment.

Seriously I'm Yoruba and at this point I want what Biafrans want for themselves. If they want to leave please by all means let them go. All I ask is, what do you suggest should happen to the Biafra owned businesses and properties in the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil / This Is Why We Need An Enlightened Electorate / Can The South East Contain All Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.