Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba (38604 Views)

Uyo Church Collapse: ”reigners Bible Church Now On Wikipedia” / White People Hardly Go To Church Now / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2015
menix:
Hahahaaha!!! Abeg no mention front seat again oo.. U want make me nd demons they drag seat abii
I want to go to a church close to my house. why are u at home?
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2015
openmine:

no light? I tot 'body language' has solved dat issue....
lol.body language ko,body odour ni.hahahahhahaahha make buhari pak well joo,dem just scam us as yahoo boys d scam magas.bt in dis case na we b d maga oooo,bt am so happy I never voted for him.
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by menix(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:

I want to go to a church close to my house. why are u at home?

No go abeg, come keep me company.
You know say an idle man nah Workshop where devil dey learn work..
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2015
na all dis useless newz dey make frontpage
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2015
menix:
No go abeg, come keep me company. You know say an idle man nah Workshop where devil dey learn work..
I have to go, them deh Sunday school
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2015
moscobabs:
All these Mods sometimes..... Why this trash on frontpage .Seun should pls caution his mods.

.anyway this is All Pentecostal Church(APC) not what some mofos thought.

Mods should search for beta topics on New instead of this underage topic

U wanna ban me? Go ahead
So what is the Jesus doing at the front of that A.P.C?
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by yomi007k(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
These APC churches is where 5000 will be distributed at.

Branches to open nationwide....

Also watch out for APC mosque. grin
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by jamace(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Husband and wife business empire. Hmm.
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Abbeyme: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Really??

adeitoro:
I think the
APC means Apostolic Prayer Church.
Thank me later cool

Why not Apostolic Prophetic Church

OR

Apostolic Pentecostal Church
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by mycaremimi(f): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2015
The church is older than the political party I believe.
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by xest(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Smh. Church don turn to business. So dem go dey pray to god of APC in that church.
na today u knw say church na business?
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Abbeyme:
Really??

Why not Apostolic Prophetic Church

OR

Apostolic Pentecostal Church

you might be right, you know?
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by shine96: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Which one be APC church international ? Couldn't they ve written it in full? No literate person for that church? I beg these people should making jesting of Christianity
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
UncleEd:
I was to attend a friend's wedding coming up morrow here in Aba... I got to the town by 4pm but couldn't get to my friends house until about 7.30 due to the dilapidated nature of roads in Aba. I was so angry with everything; the government, the bus driver and his conductor, and most of all my friend who couldn't find any other place to live but this kind of town.
However, my mood was brightened when my attention was called to this poster of APC church organizing a program...
Please see pics below.
in as much as the residents of Aba are having challenges with some of their road networks, I think it doesn't make sense for you to come here spitting lies just to get attention.....tell us the place you were coming from and the name of the place you were going to that you had to enter a BUS with a CONDUCTOR...and tell us if the delay was caused by traffic congestion (hold up) or bad roads as you said.....cos the last time I checked even places with supposed good road networks still have traffic challenges eg: 3rd mainland bridge axis in lagos, airport road in oshodi ( ajao estate axis) thanks
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Plus234(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
in as much as the residents of Aba are having challenges with some of their road networks, I think it doesn't make sense for you to come here spitting lies just to get attention.....tell us the place you were coming from and the name of the place you were going to that you had to enter a BUS with a CONDUCTOR...and tell us if the delay was caused by traffic congestion (hold up) or bad roads as you said.....cos the last time I checked even places with supposed good road networks still have traffic challenges eg: 3rd mainland bridge axis in lagos, airport road in oshodi ( ajao estate axis) thanks

he is even a new usher, he just register the same yesterday or maybe he is hiding his real usher name here
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by janeottah(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahhaah we go soon see PDP church and den everyone go start to dey open their own church...this country na Wa..
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Le2money(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Soon their attention would be shifted to inec,or jesus financial crimes commission[/quote]....Or Boko Haram Fighters Jesus Ministries.... Lol
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by realman2020: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2015
D acronym is for something else obviously
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2015
mohammad11:
So the pastor will be named What??
. Pastor Burangida
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by mjoo(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
They don start again grin
sad sad
Wetin dem start
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by klax(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
No comment it's Sunday morning. Will comment with a bomb shell again.
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by chinonso23(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
They want to force apc to us. we don't want. Never
. even with their mind wrecked they can't
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by TheAdvocate(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
moscobabs:
All these Mods sometimes..... Why this trash on frontpage .Seun should pls caution his mods.

.anyway this is All Pentecostal Church(APC) not what some mofos thought.

Mods should search for beta topics on New instead of this underage topic

U wanna ban me? Go ahead

I suspect yu are a member of that church. So why shorten the name to APC? Ask ur General Overseer
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by ayodejisure: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
UncleEd:
I was to attend a friend's wedding coming up morrow here in Aba... I got to the town by 4pm but couldn't get to my friends house until about 7.30 due to the dilapidated nature of roads in Aba. I was so angry with everything; the government, the bus driver and his conductor, and most of all my friend who couldn't find any other place to live but this kind of town.
However, my mood was brightened when my attention was called to this poster of APC church organizing a program...
Please see pics below.
It is Aba made...
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by kayor62: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
UncleEd:
Please see pics below.
What is special in that? Church house is a business center, as u establish urz then u give name that suits u and that will attract people's attention. Kawai!
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by kayor62: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
UncleEd:
Please see pics below.
What is special in that? Church house is a business center, as u establish urz then u give name that suits u and that will attract people's attention. At times, d more miracle u perform d more money u make. Kawai!
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by sleazy5(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
mohammad11:
So the pastor will be named
What??

Lai Mohammed grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba by manuroq(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.