Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State (29874 Views)

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / Taraba Judgement Wrong Based On This Section / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by Franklyly: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
princeSammyz:

TOOK ME ALL MY SELF CONTROL TO KEEP AN INSULT OUT OF THIS.... APC HIJACKING A WHOLE JUDICIARY, AND U WAVE IT OFF WITH "NOT WORTH READING". U ARE NO DIFF FROM D HIPORACY AND MOCKERY THAT apc NOW REP

Didn't PDP do same wen they are in power? Is it not the same ppl dat are in Apc were in pdp? And d Op is one of dem too, so its none of my biz
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by Franklyly: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
BrokenTV:

My friend address the topic and leave the man alone, this is injustice that is been pedalled by APC. The judiciary is nothing to write home about, they have been compromised by Buhari.

Apc and pdp are the same priest in diff hood, including the op, so its none of my biz
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by bashydemy(m): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Mboi:

People like you are called educated illiterates that refuse to see beyond their nose. Only APC knows the law. GMB shamefully and openly manipulate the judges in his favour and you said it's not business as usual. Can't you read?
Wow so PMB manipulate the even with his closeness with T.Y Danjuma? Aww PMB you ok do well oooo. No wonder I am thinking how could PDP have won at the tribunal in both Delta and Abia. How could tribunal order. Re run in river, Akwa Ibom instead for sacking them right away despite knowing PDP have like 50% chances in those states for the re run. PMB. Is so bias to have let PDP win those states where he can have access to oil and went to manipulate states where there's nothing there like Taraba and Benue and leaving Delta and Abia to the opposition.

uncle Mbog Mboi you dey craze I swear, so you never complain about Abia and delta.
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by Mboi: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
bashydemy:
Wow so PMB manipulate the even with his closeness with T.Y Danjuma? Aww PMB you ok do well oooo. No wonder I am thinking how could PDP have won at the tribunal in both Delta and Abia. How could tribunal order. Re run in river, Akwa Ibom instead for sacking them right away despite knowing PDP have like 50% chances in those states for the re run. PMB. Is so bias to have let PDP win those states where he can have access to oil and went to manipulate states where there's nothing there like Taraba and Benue and leaving Delta and Abia to the opposition.

uncle Mbog Mboi you dey craze I swear, so you never complain about Abia and delta.
Hahahah, u no well..
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
leanalyst:

Thanks for the info. But how come the APC candidate didn't bring that up all the while & when she was initially ahead in the polls? Why is it an issue now?
Candidates can only file petitions at the tribunals ONLY when the elections have been concluded. Although the Electoral Act also gives the Federal High Courts jurisdiction on pre-election matters, a potential petition by the APC candidate on the eligibility of the PDP candidate would have been declared 'moot' by the court. In addition, the Electoral Act and recent Supreme Court rulings also give the tribunals the power to hear pre-election suits.
So, Aisha Alhassan acted properly by challenging her opponent's eligibilty at the tribunal.
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by bashydemy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mboi:

Hahahah, u no well..
Lol I know say I no well
Re: Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State by billyG(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Funny bros, you don zone Orthom to PDP already sha grin
Shebi una want more members?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / NDA Attack Mastermind Escapes As Troops Gun Down Deputy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.