Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... (1041 Views)

Reasons For Late Teething / Is Your Baby Teething? / 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by GodnGold: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Goodmorning nlers, I have a five year old son,his baby teeth is yet to fall.
So my mum in law comes and says is high time it falls and is pulling my boy's teeth.
Am surprised at this.
Shouldn't it be left to fall on its own.
The tooth is barely shaking.
Am worried.
Hubby is an accomplice.
Should I keep calm and let them.
Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by zicoraads: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2015
What? shocked shocked

As in literally pulling em out?
Doesn't sound good at all. Where are the doctors in the house? Because from where am sitting, it sounds cruel and wicked at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by GodnGold: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Yes...pulling it and saying she has done it for so so so and so and the permanent teeth came out straight and nice.
Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by Dyt(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let her use plier na
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by Sijo01(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Pulling and not minding the pains the lad is going through. . . . . . Illiteracy and ignorance at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by ameenahz(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
I will be very cross with you if you sit back and allow that illiterate mother in law of yours cause that boy all that pain.

Wait, what is she using? Pincers? Pliers? Stone?

1 Like

Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by ameenahz(f): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tell her you have taken him to see a dentist and he said it will fall out and there is no problem. If she insists on doing it, then tell her firmly but calmly that you don't want such done for your child.

1 Like

Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by 5minsmadness: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
^^^^what she said.
Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by GodnGold: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
ameenahz:
Tell her you have taken him to see a dentist and he said it will fall out and there is no problem. If she insists on doing it, then tell her firmly but calmly that you don't want such done for your child.
I have said it.I don't knw how to tell them.I don't like mun in law /daughter in law drama.I am taking it gradually though.I just told my son not to let anybody touch his mouth.
And the chap knows how to carry out orders.

1 Like

Re: Teething In Children...pls Help With Info... by ameenahz(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
GodnGold:
I have said it.I don't knw how to tell them.I don't like mun in law /daughter in law drama.I am taking it gradually though.I just told my son not to let anybody touch his mouth.
And the chap knows how to carry out orders.

Good. No one likes drama but it is unavoidable in cases like this. Make she vex if she wan vex. Knocking out a child's teeth for no good reason with crude tools is a bit on the stupid side. I am even more surprised his dad agreed to such nonsense. How will they control bleeding? Manage pain? Prevent infection?

(1) (Reply)

Wow! / 7 Types Of Men, Women Shouldn't Marry. / Ozubulu Killings; How A Billionaire's Daughter Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.