Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is Your Baby Teething? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Baby Teething? (3335 Views)

Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) / Reasons For Late Teething / Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Teething for babies can be a traumatic experience.

They go from stooling to increase in temperature to a point that as a parent you would be bothered.

My baby is currently experiencing this and I truly praise parents. I have not had quality sleep for more than 3 days now.

Though he eats well, I am still concerned.

Read More: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/10/04/teething-and-babies-health/

Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
I remember when bae made me was my finger and asked me to put it in one baby's mouth who was said to be teething.. The Baby's mum died and bae's mum was taking care of her. Seemed like the gum was itching the baby.... That baby almost chewed my finger away with ordinary gum.... Thank God they got her ''teething powder''
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I remember when bae made me was my finger and asked me to put it in one baby's mouth who was said to be teething.. The Baby's mum died and bae's mum was taking care of her. Seemed like the gum was itching the baby.... That baby almost chewed my finger away with ordinary gum.... Thank God they got her ''teething powder''

Does teething powder really work?
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Does teething powder really work?
I heard it works... At least.. I know it made that baby girl chew on things less frequently than before and her teeth is out now, it's barely 2months
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I heard it works... At least.. I know it made that baby girl chew on things less frequently than before and her teeth is out now, it's barely 2months

Okay but I am avoiding it since that 'my pikin' saga I no longer trust any form of teething powder.

The last 5 days have been hectic for me. My boy has been running temperature , refused breast milk he even had to do a blood test today meaning that blood had to be drawn from him.

He is responding now and I am documenting this new experience of mine on my website http://firstimedaddy.com/our-blog/

So that he can read all about it later.
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Okay but I am avoiding it since that 'my pikin' saga I no longer trust any form of teething powder.

The last 5 days have been hectic for me. My boy has been running temperature , refused breast milk he even had to do a blood test today meaning that blood had to be drawn from him.

He is responding now and I am documenting this new experience of mine on my website http://firstimedaddy.com/our-blog/

So that he can read all about it later.
lol. Goodluck with that. I wish the boy quick recovery
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by Rehil(f): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
wow God give u strength oo.for female children is not usually as serious as for male base on my experience and that of others around me.The odour of the faeces now is stronger I guess n watery stool.it will soon pass away just make sure he eats oo.Let a doc see him there r over d counter prescription but I don't advice u to try them.paracetmol should not be frequent. All d stress is worthwhile when u c the first tooth appearance.
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Rehil:
wow God give u strength oo.for female children is not usually as serious as for male base on my experience and that of others around me.The odour of the faeces now is stronger I guess n watery stool.it will soon pass away just make sure he eats oo.Let a doc see him there r over d counter prescription but I don't advice u to try them.paracetmol should not be frequent. All d stress is worthwhile when u c the first tooth appearance.

Well talking abt th smell of the faeces, its becoming stronger but he is doing fine now
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2018
This period of teething can be stressful for parents.

My son is two years plus now but when I look back at the first major illness he had, i thank God that we all survived it.

His temperature was very high for 3 consecutive day that we literally did not sleep throughout. we had to dab him with a wet cloth all through and he was definitely not eating.

With proper care, the most trying periods should be over within 3 to 5 days
Re: Is Your Baby Teething? by INFOTECH2: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Most children will teeth till about 10years old. At this point, they are definitely able to express themselves so it should not be as stressful as when they were babies

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Please. / My Mother Wants To Pack Into My House / Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.