Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Is The Psalmist Saying Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Psalmist Saying Here? (325 Views)

The Psalmist And The "Foolishness" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Psalmist Saying Here? by bingbagbo(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2015

Psalm 42:7
Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me.

your views
Re: What Is The Psalmist Saying Here? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2015
bingbagbo:

Psalm 42:7
Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me.

your views

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain".

"When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Depression; Overcoming Depression / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of November 2015 / May My Thread Never Make Front Page (amen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.