Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband (747 Views)

Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband by itstpia8: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Wbb
Re: How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband by itstpia8: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yellowssun:
At 49, Jubrilla was thought to have an enviable marriage by her married friends – a 2-year
partnership with beautiful Jreuri who bore her three lovely children. They met in college and were almost inseparable. Then he became a father of three, and gradually his appearance at parties with her began to fade. “When Jubrilla started staying out late and at most weekends, I warned my son of its implications”, Mim, Jreuri’s father said. “As a Muslim, Jubrilla could be polyandrous if she desired, but Jreuri seemed to
trust her not to take another husband. Well, she did. Not only that, she had said that since they lived in a sprawling accommodation, the new husband could have one of the chalets. At her age and with her position, Jubrila said she wouldn’t want to be running from one man’s house to the other if his new husband were to live on a different premises. Jreuri was devastated to say the least. He’d invested so much into his marriage, and to be replacedwith a new model in his life as if he was an old car, was too hard for him to take. “I had to counsel him all of the time, to tell him that he too was a product of polygamy, but he believed his wife was throwing away all they’d both worked for, all the investments in emotions and their home for a gold-digger. He was sure his wife would soon regret her decision. When I eventually met Yosol, the new husband, I was a bit taken aback by his simplicity. He was young and fresh-faced all right, but you could hardly call him a gold-digger. He came from a very strict Muslim background. His parents were rich and he turned out to be a successful business man.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/how-to-help-your-son-cope-with-accepting-his-wife's-second-husband/

2 Likes

Re: How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband by MurderX: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice twist to the original story. I read them both and preferred this flipped version; however, the little mix-ups in the his and hers is now understandable.

3 Likes

Re: How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband by itstpia8: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: How To Help Your Son Cope With Accepting His Wife's Second Husband by itstpia8: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
. . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Saggy Breast Embarassing? / 30 Rules Every Godly Woman Must Know / Red Handed: Married Lecturer Caught Sleeping With His Student By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.