Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged (2721 Views)

Brief Profile Of The Late Emir Of Borgu Kingdom And Photos From The Burial / Picture Of Late Emir Of Borgu Kingdom With Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Barrister Mohammed Sani Haliru
Dantoro the son of the Late Emir of Borgu Kingdom has emerged as the new emir of Borgu Kingdom through an election conducted by the commitee of king makers to be the next King of Borgu Kingdom winning by getting the vote of all members of commitee of 5 king makers

cc: lalasticalala pls do the needful

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by mdbissalla(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
OK. Good luck to him
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by sample042(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20]How can ds bring unity amongst my igbo brothers to fight a Common goal??[/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
I wish you and your family the heartiest of congratulations and wish you long life and reign...May you live long on the throne like Olumo rock.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by politricks: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
These days most of our traditional rulers are usually very educated. I hope this translates to good development for our respective people.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by politricks: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
These days most of our traditional rulers are usually very educated. I hope this translates to good development Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by itstpia8: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by Ore000: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok let us dance and sing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by AngryNigerian(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratz to him...

...but, if I may ask: Where is this Borgu Emirate self, & why is it this popular Do they have oil wells
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by itstpia8: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
wish I knew where it was.

Niger state I think?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by ahmedkoded95(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Congratz to him...

...but, if I may ask: Where is this Borgu Emirate self, & why is it this popular Do they have oil wells

Borgu is a local government in Niger State and we don't have oil wells But we have Dam(Kainji Dam). The biggest dam in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by itstpia8: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh, ok thought that was Nupe.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged by AngryNigerian(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
ahmedkoded95:

Borgu is a local government in Niger State and we don't have oil wells But we have Dam(Kainji Dam). The biggest dam in Nigeria

Thanks for the info...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? / Why The Igbos Are Extra Ordinary Beings: Check Out Why / Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.