Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Facebook Gender Inequality: Boys Versus Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook Gender Inequality: Boys Versus Girls (551 Views)

Nigeria Versus Algeria: See What I Discovered! / Pussy Versus Dick- Which One Is More Sort After? / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Gender Inequality: Boys Versus Girls by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
FACEBOOK GENDER INEQUALITY

Things that happen here on Facebook sometimes make me wonder.
A guy would post a "very interesting stuff": article, story, news, etc, on his wall and, 2 hours later, no LIKE, no COMMENT.
But a girl will just post something like "GUSH" on her timeline and you will see guys reacting to it vigorously.
A girl on my list posted just her legs on her wall, o boy!, come see comments like:
*wow! Baby your legs are too hot for me to handle.
*OMG! What a sexy leg?
*Baby can I kiss your legs?
*Wow! If your legs were to be gods, I would
bow down and worship them.
*Baby could you please kick my ass with those
legs? I will be ok.
*Wait oo, do you trek with those beautiful legs?
2 hours later, come see 157 LIKES, 349 COMMENTS.
A girl would post “Who missed me?" Come see comments like
* I missed you more than my mum.
* Missed you, wished you were here with me.
* Missed you more than my life.
* Miss you everyday.
A girl also snapped an empty sachet of water and posted it on her wall. O mehn see comments like:
* Baby were you the one that drank this water?
* Hmmmm, the mouth that drank from this sachet deserves a kiss.
* But this your pure water sachet makes sense oo.
So many useless comments! Mtchewww!!

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Is D Recipient Really A Bastard??? / Things That Happen In Nigeria Today / Ruuns Girls & Black Friday Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.