Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother (1153 Views)

My Right Ear Is Damaged! Nairalanders Please Help!!! / Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! / Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please help a brother who is seemingly turning into Charcoal
Please help me, as funny as it may sound, it's true
People keep on telling me I'm getting darker(not just of recent, but for a long time) at every instance, and checking my old pictures, I've realized that it's not just them saying trash, but it's absolutely true
I have changed body cream from Pears to Vaseline to Jergens just because of all these
I really need my original skin color back and I'm not ready to bleach
Is there any cream that can restore my true skin color or any other solution at all
Please would appreciate solutions to this problem
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Style007(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mix hot red oil with aboniki balm and pepper apply for seven days then come back here and testify

WHAT AM I SAYING

Lol. Brother na joke oh, nairalanders will soon flood here with good suggestions

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Teeboy22(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
go buy body white, skin sucess or caro white
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by loomer: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na metamorphosis
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
no pix, no comment. grin
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:
Na metamorphosis

Bro, it's no metamorphosis ooo Why people around me still maintain their skin color
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
hzpride:
no pix, no comment. grin

1st picture about 5 to 7 years ago ( no effects)

Second picture : Ending of August

3rd picture : mid last month
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by ogbanje1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
hawksford:

1st picture about 5 to 7 years ago ( no effects)

grin grin

You really don black finish. Go see a doctor, the problem might be from inside
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by loomer: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
hawksford:

Bro, it's no metamorphosis ooo
Why people around me still maintain their skin color

Just take am easy jare, as long as u dey healthy nai be the main koko
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:

Until I become a natural resource shey (charcoal) ? ? ?
Nice suggestions please
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:

Until I become a natural resource shey (charcoal) ? ? ?

Please are there creams out there that can restore my true complexion back
. I really need it
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please people I came here for a solution to something that's been bothering me Please give helpful replies na
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Dacronym(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls go to the hospital ASAP.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by kokomilala(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Start using EVA soap.The almond variant...then get a moisturizing Nivea lotion..it's navy blue in colour.And, don't use cocoa butter cream.Good luck!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by pansophist(m): 3:32am On Nov 11, 2015
hawksford:

The !st picture about 5 to 7 years ago ( no effects)

The first picture has a reflection from the background light thus, making you lighter. It does not reflect your actual phenotype.

The second picture looks balanced in lightening, it butressed your actual colour.

The third picture is the opposite of the first one, the background light was blocked, you are holding the camera in an imbalanced position which has influenced the picture quality and making you look darker.

When living in a tropical region, changes in complexion wil occur, it will occur because your body needs to produce more melanin to protect you from the effect of ultraviolent sunrays. It happens to most of us, so there is nothing to fix. Your skin might becomes lighter is you live in a cold region where the production of melanin from the melanocyte is unnecesary.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Sammypedro18(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Go c a dermatologist.........guess ur body is producing excess melanine
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pansophist

Seriously
I was that light then
And I'm this dark now

So you mean if I move to a colder region, I may be able to regain my true complexion back??

Sammypedro18
I guess I'd have to do that
Cos I have other skin issues aside this that disturbs excessively
E.g. Wet palms and foots, and it can really be frustrating when it's disturbing
But the skin own is so physical that I'd love to find quick solutions to

Kokomilala
I'd try that

Dacronym
Yea
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Originalsly: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
@op.....isn't that your natural complexion?.... any cream or lotion or medication that you use to change your complexion would have side effects which can seriously affect your health. If you never had wet palms and feet as a child then it may be a side effect of one of your bringbackmylightskin stuff. And in your hunt for light complexion.... going to the North Pole wouldn't help much.....don't you see people who left Nigeria as dark as midnight....go live in cold cold Europe for yearsss.... and return as dark as one minute before midnight? Would you be concerned about your natural complexion if you were getting lighter as you get older? Color complex go kill you.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
do u work in a bakery?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Help A Brother by hawksford: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Originalsly:
@op.....isn't that your natural complexion?.... any cream or lotion or medication that you use to change your complexion would have side effects which can seriously affect your health. If you never had wet palms and feet as a child then it may be a side effect of one of your bringbackmylightskin stuff. And in your hunt for light complexion.... going to the North Pole wouldn't help much.....don't you see people who left Nigeria as dark as midnight....go live in cold cold Europe for yearsss.... and return as dark as one minute before midnight? Would you be concerned about your natural complexion if you were getting lighter as you get older? Color complex go kill you.

I've always had wet palms as an infant

Noblemails : No

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' / The Heat In Nigeria Is Alarming, Please What The Cause? / New Method Of Rape In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.