Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? (659 Views)

Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. / Am I The Only One Experiencing This. / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? by Kizyte(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Just wanna share this piece of info to you guys. Aliexpress is going to open a big discount opportunity to everyone on 11th of this November, and over 50% discount is expected to take effect on all product ranging from electronics, smart phones, mobile accessories, clothing, and many more.

See for yourself: www.aliexpress.com

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? by SFSNIPER(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Kizyte:
Just wanna share this piece of info to you guys. Aliexpress is going to open a big discount opportunity to everyone on 11th of this November, and over 50% discount is expected to take effect on all product ranging from electronics, smart phones, mobile accessories, clothing, and many more.

See for yourself: www.aliexpress.com
How long does it take to ship goods? And what address is best? P.o box or house addy. Please reply urgently. Thanks
Re: Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? by Kizyte(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
SFSNIPER:

How long does it take to ship goods? And what address is best? P.o box or house addy. Please reply urgently. Thanks
It doesn't matter whether you have a post office box or not. Just use your address but make sure the city, state and country is included, your item will be delivered to the nearest NIPOST.

It takes two to three weeks, and sometimes, one month.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn, Skye Bank, Fbn And Now Guiness. Who Is Next ? / Serious Minded Business Partner Needed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.